What's new

Dr Aamir Liaquat Passed Away

How? He was still young?

Thats shocking if true

RIP
It’s either a drug overdose or carbon monoxide poisoning, given his mental state in the preceding months might have been a suicide.

Who says? Is this your fatwa?
8D077EEC-0700-4F57-9CCD-63F9A48C9549.jpeg

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un..He was a true patriot and was a representative of Pakistan in Islam community. May Allah (SWT) bless his soul..Coming from mouth of brehanlala.

Considering the character he was and seeing him abusing the companions of the prophet privately while doing the opposite on TV:
His fate like all is for Allah to decide.
rich coming from a guy who have moved to US and now pays taxes to US gov which ultimately is used to bomb innocents....

rich coming from a guy who have moved to US and now pays taxes to US gov which ultimately is used to bomb innocents....
Im sorry your green card application was denied. It’s frustrating, maybe if you tried harder.

Let me know which of your uncles we need to pay to sell out more of your country because you lot are cheap whores anyway. Took little to buy your radar operators in 2011, and less to buy our your entire state setup recently.
So, now my taxes are used more effectively I guess instead of needing to bomb Pakistan - just buy them.

As for bombing innocents - said the national of the country whose entire existence is corrupt.

Shuru karta hon corruption ke naam se, jo nehayat asaan aur jaib bharne wala hai. Jaib mein meray Fatima ka Bhai..

RIP…..hopefully the true cause of death can put all speculations to end…..
it must be hard on his kids, our people need to hav compassion and give them privacy now.
Media should leave em alone too

He was a controversial fraud in my eyes but only Allah (swt) will judge him. We will eventually find out if there was any foul play.

Overdose to nai kar li is ne?
Kya pta suicide ho.
Or maybe faking death to move abroad.

I wish I could fake my death to escape some credit card debt lmao 😂

Tragic because in early 2000s I warned my mom and khalas that this guy seems fishy or dramey baaz. But they had given him a status of peer sahb in their hearts. This tells us we should worship God and not personalities.

He used name of God to gain fame, money and status. The abused it. Corrupted Ramzan iftar time for the masses. It is scary to see Allah's power can strike without warning

Fully agree. Well put.

Considering the character he was and seeing him abusing the companions of the prophet privately while doing the opposite on TV:

I always knew/suspected that something was not right with him but really? Any evidence of this? Never mind, I got him confused with someone else, this was well-known but old news.

Last edited:
You are talking about something for which he openly sought forgiveness... And the boards of Ulema requested people to consider it as the matter closed and forgive him.

His forgiveness was open, regretful and from everyone

PS: As far as I know he was either Shia at early age or he attended Shia Majlis you are referring to...

But later on he repented and said he was wrong and seek forgiveness from all

You are talking about something for which he openly sought forgiveness... And the boards of Ulema requested people to consider it as the matter closed and forgive him.

His forgiveness was open, regretful and from everyone

PS: As far as I know he was either Shia at early age or he attended Shia Majlis you are referring to...

But later on he repented and said he was wrong and seek forgiveness from all
Having people closely connected to the showbiz circuit as friends and relatives I have heard otherwise on his intent but as I said - it’s no longer my concern to critique him. His matter is with Allah.

Can members not even leave one thread about a persons passing without polluting it with political point-scoring and shitposting?

@PDF please respectfully review this thread.

Thank you, I don't get why people are so toxic, the man has passed away, He's gone forever. Let's leave his deeds to him. Very sad to hear his death.

Having people closely connected to the showbiz circuit as friends and relatives I have heard otherwise on his intent but as I said - it’s no longer my concern to critique him. His matter is with Allah.

Would it be too much to ask if you could elaborate on the "I have heard otherwise" part?

Are those of us who regarded him as a fraud wrong in their suspicions based on your knowledge? As I wrote the matter is with Allah (swt) but it would be typical of our lot to immortalize controversial people/fraudsters and turn them into infallible martyrs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom