What's new

:: Dr Subramanian Swamy - India can be Superpower! ::

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A 4 Days old vid of Subramanian Swamy. Now I could have timestamped a number of points, but thought i'd be interesting if you hear the whole thing...

A number of topics covered...

$5 Trillion GDP
China
Nepal
a lil' bit of Russia
& finally *drum roll* - Pakistan

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Foxtrot Alpha @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Rocsa @waz @Aamir Hussain

@Ahmet Pasha @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @khansaheeb @Liquidmetal @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @Thorough Pro @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Sabretooth @PradoTLC

Win against China and Pakistan both at the same time? More like a gang bang session with China on top, India in the middle and Pakistan at bottom.

Last edited:

this documentary so applicable to indians... and then they ask why?..

This is why you don’t make predictions on social media. Internet has memory.

that is why even if you send a indian donkey to Harvard... he still remains a donkey.

the truth about the indian economy...

upload_2020-6-24_23-7-14.png

Win against China and Pakistan both at the same time? More like a gang bang session with China op top, India in the middle and Pakistan at bottom.

yes Pakistan always has india's rear end... while china does a cum job on india's face... :woot:

Swamy is a crank. I don't think even his party takes him seriously.

but most of india believe like that...

Mr Swamy among alot of BS he ranted some notable mention

1) Pakistan trained terrorists and send them to China....chinese people told me

2) China has only one interest.. that is Gawadar

3) Chinese hate living in Pakistan.. they also told me.

:crazy_pilot:

but most of india believe like that...

Most of the urban middle-class, yes. The IT / ITES, MBA types who elected Modi to victory twice. These are the ones who most obeyed Modi when he asked Indians to bang on eating plates to drive away Corona.

These types have grand visions of India being a religion-based world superpower while they actively ignored the socio-economic problems of India, like the recent suffering and even death ( by hunger ) of the migrant laborers who went back from the main cities to their villages and towns because of the nation-wide lockdown.

Most of the urban middle-class, yes. The IT / ITES, MBA types who elected Modi to victory twice. These are the ones who most obeyed Modi when he asked Indians to bang on eating plates to drive away Corona.

These types have grand visions of India being a religion-based world superpower while they actively ignored the socio-economic problems of India, like the recent suffering and even death ( by hunger ) of the migrant laborers who went back from the main cities to their villages and towns because of the nation-wide lockdown.

your "normal" people also like that... and my usual counter question is..

then what are you doing here?..

Did he mention which Chinese told him ?

ask him... he stated that in his interview.... watch it your self

Back
Top Bottom