What's new

Eid-E-Milad Un Nabi (S) MUBARAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtremeownage

Reaction score
Eid-E-Milad un Nabi (S)! Also known as Mawlid Un Nabi (S), is the best day of the year.

It is the day when the most honest, righteous, pious, kind, sincere, humble, truthful, compassionate, handsome, intelligent, and perfect of all creation was born on this Earth! The Prophet Muhammad (S)!

Alhamdulillah!

Here is a video that I put together in order to congratulate all of the Muslims all over the world, for this blessed occasion!

May Allah (SWT) forgive us, protect us, guide us, and keep us with the sinless and perfect Prophet Muhammad (S) on the Judgement day! AMEEN! And may Allah (SWT) bless Pakistan and the Pakistanis, and help this country succeed and prosper, AMEEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eid Mubarak to every one...May better sense prevail & may there be peace!

Just want to say Happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi S.A.W to All Muslim brothers and sisters

I would urge all Muslim members to read Durood at least once and send it to Prophet Peace be upon Him.

4e11ddf2b72f88c109f26d3b357259d2.jpg

Last edited:
Eid Milad un Nabi (SAW) Mubarak
May Allah bless us all and long live Pakistan:pakistan:

you were probably trying to post this image - paste the .gif link instead of .HTML

5012e214c4410448288716fd8f4fa347.gif

Kya khoob kaha Shayar ne:

Jis ki do bondh hai Kausar-o-Sal-salsabeel
Hai woh Rehmat ka darya!
Hamara Nabi! (S.A.W)

Kher mubarik. and well said that if we can open a thread for valentine day then why not for Eid Milad un Nabi
The primary reason we're working towards eliminating the Islam preaching threads is because we are curbing on any sort of religious proselytizing. Wishing a holiday greeting is not banned, posting a bunch of Duas is. So stick to the context of a holiday greeting and that should be fine.

And a Happy Eid Milad-un-Nabi.

mubarik to all you guys.

few dedications on this beautiful day

'i have become you, and you me, i am the body and you soul
So that no one can say hereafter, that you are someone and me someone else' - (hazrat ameeri khusro)

'mayray ishq ki intiha, tum kia jano main kia janon
mayri yeh yeh jo ada, tum kia jano main kia janon

mayra rona husna, tum kia jano main kia janon
khud pay kitna ikhtyar, tum kia jano main kia janon

aay rozay say hawa, tum kia jano main kia janon
mayri roh ki ghaza, tum kia jano main kia janon

main kis say hum kalam, tum kia jano main kia janon
woh chahta hay kia, tum kia jano main kia janon' - (myself)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom