What's new

Thousands of Yemenis celebrate birthday of Prophet Muhammad

majority of Muslims in the world don’t celebrate birthday as none of the companions or early Muslims celebrated it .
Didn't expect this from one of my Favorite subs of this forum dear terry5.

His birthday is something that can gather us together. It has political importance rather than a simple celebration, more over what is the problem with celebrating the most sacred person of human kind while shouting Allahu Akbar?

Sahaba of prophet didn't drive car too, how come you could drive a car? Take it as a simple example.

His birthday is something that can gather us together. It has political importance rather than a simple celebration, more over what is the problem with celebrating the most sacred person of human kind while shouting Allahu Akbar?

Sahaba of prophet didn't drive car too, how come you could drive a car? Take it as a simple example.

each to their own . Just stating a fact
Majority of Muslims in the world don’t celebrate the birthday

Some take it too far and hang up green lights and give presents like Christians
The holiest masjid Kaaba doesn’t celebrate it
Masjid medina doesn’t celebrate it
Masjid al aqsa don’t celebrate it
the prophet Muhammad pbuh nor he’s companions celebrated it and nowhere in Quran or Hadith mentions celebrating birthday

but each to their own no skin off my nose I try to do my 5 daily salaah and not in any position to tell anyone how to live their life just putting point across

and regarding car lol there was no car at that time to travel but companions used whatever transport was available

Only two Muslim states supplied arms to the Bosnians: Iran and Pakistan. Iran furthermore sent trainers, volunteers, financial and humanitarian aid and more. So yes, many backed them verbally but Iranian involvement was on another level and far more impactful than mere discourse.
Incorrect...It wasn't Iran's help that had far more impactful...It was the training of the Bosnian soldiers inside the Pakistan (in Nowshera, Cherat and Kharian) which turned the tables and also the provision of Baktar Shikan ATGMs ....Pakistan did not demand a single penny afterwards and this is the reason why Radio Bosnia announced and thanked Pakistan for their truly brotherly gesture ....
Iran's support for Iraqis was to destroy "I"SIS. And Iran's support for Afghan Sunni Muslim mujahidin in the 1980's was to drive out Soviet occupiers.
iran has only helped the che meh kunum speaking Northern factions inside the Afghanistan ...not the Sunnia Muslims and not against the Soviets rather against the Taleban government.
Iran's support for Iraqis was to destroy "I"SIS. And Iran's support for Afghan Sunni Muslim mujahidin in the 1980's was to drive out Soviet occupiers.
ISIS emerged much latter inside the Iraq ...before that Iranian backed Militia had already lettered the streets of Baghdad and Basra...
Iran's military assistance to the Palestinian Resistance - and Iran's the only state actor in the world to muster enough political courage to engage in this, is directed against zionist occupation.
This I agree to a good extent....even though I have an opinion about it but let's call a spade a spade.
Military aspects aside, the Islamic Republic of Iran has backed countless Sunni Islamic movements from Tunisia to the Philippines since 1979. Rached Ghannouchi, leader of Tunisia's En-Nahda visited Iran and established ties shortly after the victory of the Islamic Revolution in 1979. Alija Izetbegovic of Bosnia in 1982, ten years prior to the start of the Bosnian war.
Iran is a country and everyone has the right to have ties with it or not ...None supported Iran against Iraq like Pakistan did but what was the payback? Backstabbing !
Under the shah, Iran intervened militarily in Oman to crush the Dhofar rebellion and also in Pakistan against Baluch separatists. There were also border clashes with Iraq and the shah covertly began supporting Lebanese factions. Furthermore, the shah regime's ties with the zionist entity were not without effect on the balance of power in the Palestine and Arab-Isra"el"i conflicts.
Iran was asked by the then Sultan Qaboos to intervene ...Sulatanate of Oman did not ask Oman only ...British SAS too was asked ...Baluch separatists and and RAW element on the contrary have always been helped by Iran to create instability in Baluchistan...
Hezbollah was created with the express purpose of kicking zionist occupiers out of Lebanon.
Interesting ...Iran is not kicking out thousands of zionist living in luxury inside Iran but it got worried about Lebanon which is a sovereign country? How about someday some group appears and say we want to kick out some 'elements' from Iran in the name of Allah ...what would be your posture then?
As for Zeynabioun and Fatemyoun, Iran did not need to brainwash anyone: takfiri and other terrorists who were sowing chaos in Syria in the role of NATO's and Isra"el"'s useful idiots, were not just motivated by rabid anti-Shia sectarianism but also intended to blow up a site holy to Shia Muslims for housing the mausoleum of a descendant of the Prophet (s) in a suburb of Damascus. Therefore, thousands from different countries knocked at Iran's doors to help stop these extremists.
You choked on this one literally ....just like Qasim Suleimani ....and you are not denying the formation of Fatimyun and Zenabiyun who have been formed from the shia minorities of other countries rather than Iranis (who are living cozily inside). Shame !
takfiri and other terrorists who were sowing chaos in Syria in the role of NATO's and Isra"el"'s useful idiots
So those who did takfir of the head of a regime (Bashar Al Assad to whom people used to prostrate) became your instant enemy ? By providing help to a person to whom people would do sujood, whom exactly the Iran was confronting? Again, using an excuse to get in was the modu operandi ....nothing else. Iranians after Abu Tahir Almansoor and Yazid are next in line who tried to raise the poster of Khomenai and chanted slogans and rioted inside Baitullah Sharif ....here the irony is unmistakable...
Sure, and that's why Iran tops the list of zio-American "regime change" efforts... That's why Iran is the country most targeted by US-imposed sanctions in the world. That's why every opposition group to the Islamic Republic, including separatist and terrorist ones, enjoy generous backing from the western and zionist regimes. That's why the propaganda campaign against Iran in mainstream media and on the internet, masterminded and bankrolled by these same imperial powers, is the most comprehensive and massive in histiry. That's why Tel Aviv think tanks are openly calling to dismantle and balkanize Iran in published papers.
Iranian presence and propaganda on the social media against Sheikhain, Sunni Scholars, and Sunni beliefs are far greater than US and Israel combined...
Only two Muslim states supplied arms to the Bosnians: Iran and Pakistan. Iran furthermore sent trainers, volunteers, financial and humanitarian aid and more. So yes, many backed them verbally but Iranian involvement was on another level and far more impactful than mere discourse.

Iran's military assistance to the Palestinian Resistance - and Iran's the only state actor in the world to muster enough political courage to engage in this, is directed against zionist occupation.

Military aspects aside, the Islamic Republic of Iran has backed countless Sunni Islamic movements from Tunisia to the Philippines since 1979. Rached Ghannouchi, leader of Tunisia's En-Nahda visited Iran and established ties shortly after the victory of the Islamic Revolution in 1979. Alija Izetbegovic of Bosnia in 1982, ten years prior to the start of the Bosnian war.

Under the shah, Iran intervened militarily in Oman to crush the Dhofar rebellion and also in Pakistan against Baluch separatists. There were also border clashes with Iraq and the shah covertly began supporting Lebanese factions. Furthermore, the shah regime's ties with the zionist entity were not without effect on the balance of power in the Palestine and Arab-Isra"el"i conflicts.

Hezbollah was created with the express purpose of kicking zionist occupiers out of Lebanon.

As for Zeynabioun and Fatemyoun, Iran did not need to brainwash anyone: takfiri and other terrorists who were sowing chaos in Syria in the role of NATO's and Isra"el"'s useful idiots, were not just motivated by rabid anti-Shia sectarianism but also intended to blow up a site holy to Shia Muslims for housing the mausoleum of a descendant of the Prophet (s) in a suburb of Damascus. Therefore, thousands from different countries knocked at Iran's doors to help stop these extremists.

Sure, and that's why Iran tops the list of zio-American "regime change" efforts... That's why Iran is the country most targeted by US-imposed sanctions in the world. That's why every opposition group to the Islamic Republic, including separatist and terrorist ones, enjoy generous backing from the western and zionist regimes. That's why the propaganda campaign against Iran in mainstream media and on the internet, masterminded and bankrolled by these same imperial powers, is the most comprehensive and massive in histiry. That's why Tel Aviv think tanks are openly calling to dismantle and balkanize Iran in published papers.

Iran did not provoke nor initiative any of the wars that have rocked the region since 1979.
Exactly...this is my point...they don't go for a war as they have started so many proxy wars in the region, that too in the name of Islam ...since 1979. Hajj Qasim Suleimani has said the same ...:close_tema:

How many rallies and processions of Eid Milad were led by Maula Ali in his five-years of caliphate...?

iran has only helped the che meh kunum speaking Northern factions inside the Afghanistan ...not the Sunnia Muslims and not against the Soviets rather against the Taleban government.

The so-called northern factions included Tajiks, Uzbeks and Turkmens ie Sunni Muslims. Yes, these Iranian-backed groups were fighting Soviet occupiers. We're talking of the 1980's, a period in which the Taleban had not formed yet.

ISIS emerged much latter inside the Iraq ...before that Iranian backed Militia had already lettered the streets of Baghdad and Basra...

They were not engaged in any civil strife however. That began in 2006 after "I"S bombed the Al-Askari holy shrine in Samarra.

Iran is a country and everyone has the right to have ties with it or not ...

So you agree Iran has backed plenty of Sunni islamist movements from across the world since 1979. Iran's foreign policy is not of a sectarianist nature.

None supported Iran against Iraq like Pakistan did but what was the payback? Backstabbing !
Baluch separatists and and RAW element on the contrary have always been helped by Iran to create instability in Baluchistan...

I don't believe in these allegations about Iran trying to destabilize Pakistan in partnership with India.

Just for the sake of precision, Libya (only up to a certain point and for a short period), North Korea and especially Syria helped Iran most during the Iran-Iraq war.

Iran was asked by the then Sultan Qaboos to intervene ...Sulatanate of Oman did not ask Oman only ...British SAS too was asked ...

Yes, and Iraq and Syria also asked Iran to intervene, so there's no difference here except that back then Iran was acting as America's regional proxy while today it is completely independent. And this proves Iran was pretty much involved in regional conflicts under the shah, which was my point to start with.

Interesting ...Iran is not kicking out thousands of zionist living in luxury inside Iran but it got worried about Lebanon which is a sovereign country? How about someday some group appears and say we want to kick out some 'elements' from Iran in the name of Allah ...what would be your posture then?

What thousands of zionists living in luxury inside Iran? First of all, of the 60000 Jewish Iranians who were there under the shah, only some 7000 remain in Iran. And, they are no zionists. Have you ever heard how Iran's sole Jewish MP is regularly condemning Isra"el" in the most unequivocal manner?

Lebanon was under occupation but Iran isn't. If you have an issue with assisting nations in their fight against illegal military occupation, then what can I say.

You choked on this one literally ....just like Qasim Suleimani ....and you are not denying the formation of Fatimyun and Zenabiyun who have been formed from the shia minorities of other countries rather than Iranis (who are living cozily inside). Shame !

You're mistaken, Iranians themselves volunteered in the thousands, fought and got martyred in Syria as well. So it's not a case of "rather than". As said, Muslims from all over the region volunteered to fight "I"SIS and the likes, Iran offered them training and equipment. I don't know what's wrong with that.

And this includes Sunnis too by the way, who happen to have their own brigades within Iraq's Iranian-sponsored PMU paramilitary corps, so yet again Iran's efforts here are not limited to the Shia denomination.

So those who did takfir of the head of a regime (Bashar Al Assad to whom people used to prostrate) became your instant enemy ?

No, those who chanted "Christians to Beirut, Alawis to the grave", received support from NATO and Isra"el" and met with Maryam Rajavi, leader of the exiled Iranian MKO terrorist grouplet, became Iran's enemies. Furthermore Iran and Syria have a mutual defence pact and Damascus assisted Iran in the 1980-1988 war against Saddam's Iraq. The Islamic Republic doesn't abandon its allies.

By providing help to a person to whom people would do sujood, whom exactly the Iran was confronting? Again, using an excuse to get in was the modu operandi ....nothing else.

Being officially requested to assist is not an excuse, it's a solid and pressing reason. And, that same person, President Assad, has been allowing Iran to supply the Lebanese Resistance, which is the only reason why Lebanon hasn't fallen into Tel Aviv's and Washington's orbit yet. That's another very good reason for Iran not to wish to see the Syrian government replaced by a hostile one. A third reason is that Hezbollah is in fact part of Iran's deterrence system against potential military aggression by the US regime. And if it were to get geographically isolated from Iran, Hezbollah would have been the next target after the Syrian government. Another objective reason for Iran to intervene.

Iranian presence and propaganda on the social media against Sheikhain, Sunni Scholars, and Sunni beliefs are far greater than US and Israel combined...

There's no such Iranian propaganda. Shias who oppose unity with Sunni Muslims are from the Shirazi clan, which is very hostile towards Iran's Islamic Republic. And I really doubt you are familiar enough with the sheer volume of anti-Iran propaganda, as well as with the zio-American sponsored Persian-language media. To even suggest that Iran has a fraction of their resources at its disposal for any international media campaigns is honestly outlandish.

Exactly...this is my point...they don't go for a war as they have started so many proxy wars in the region, that too in the name of Islam ...since 1979. Hajj Qasim Suleimani has said the same ...

My point was that Iran did not start any of the wars in the region since 1979, whether by proxy or otherwise. I provided the list of these conflicts and what triggered them above.

Last edited:
The so-called northern factions included Tajiks ie Sunni Muslims. And yes, these Iranian-backed groups were fighting Soviet occupiers. We're talking of the 1980's, a period in which the Taleban did not exist yet.

They were not engaged in any civil strife whatsoever. That began in 2006 after "I"S bombed the Al-Askari holy shrine in Samarra.

So you agree Iran has backed plenty of Sunni islamist movements all over they planet since 1979. Iran's foreign policy is not of a sectarianist nature.

I don't believe in these accusations against Iran with regards to Pakistan. But just for the sake of precision, Syria Libya (only up to a certain point) helped Iran most during the Iran-Iraq war.

Yes, and Iraq and Syria also asked Iran to intervene, so there's no difference here. And this proves Iran was pretty much involved in regional conflicts under the shah, which was my point to start with.

What "thousands of zionists living in luxury inside Iran"? First of all, of the 60000 Jewish Iranians that were there under the shah, only some 7000 are left. And, they are no zionists. Have you ever heard how Iran's sole Jewish MP is regularly condemning Isra"el" in the most unequivocal manner?

Lebanon was under occupation. Iran isn't. If you have an issue with assisting nations in their fight against illegal military occupation, then I've nothing to say.

You're mistaken, Iranians themselves volunteered in the thousands, fought and got martyred in Syria too. So it's not "rather than". As said, Muslims from all over the region volunteered to fight "I"SIS and the likes, Iran offered them training and equipment. I don't know what's wrong with that.

And this includes Sunnis too by the way, who happen to have their own brigades within Iraq's Iranian-sponsored PMU paramilitary corps, so yet again Iran's efforts here are not limited to the Shia denomination.

No, those who chanted "Christians to Beirut, Alawis to the grave", received support from NATO and Isra"el" and met with Maryam Rajavi, leader of the exiled Iranian MKO terrorist grouplet became Iran's enemies. Furthermore Iran and Syria have a mutual defence pact and Damascus assisted Iran in the 1980-1988 war against Saddam's Iraq. The Islamic Republic doesn't abandon its allies.

Being officially requested to assist is not an excuse, it's a good reason. And, that same person, President Assad, has been allowing Iran to supply the Lebanese Resistance, which is the only reason why Lebanon hasn't fallen into Tel Aviv's and Washington's orbit yet. That's another very good reason for Iran not to wish to see the Syrian government replaced by a hostile one. A third reason is that Hezbollah is in fact part of Iran's deterrence system against military aggression by the US regime. And if it were to get geographically isolated from Iran, Hezbollah would have been the next target the Syrian government. Another reason for Iran to intervene.

There's no such Iranian propaganda. Please don't make things up. These Shias who oppose unity with Sunni Muslims are from the Shirazi clan, which is very hostile towards Iran's Islamic Republic. And I doubt you are truly familiar with the sheer volume of anti-Iran propaganda in the media, as well as with the Persian-language media sponsored by the zio-Americans. To even suggest that Iran has a fraction of their resources at its disposal for any international media campaigns is simply outlandish.

My point was that Iran did not start any of the wars in the region since 1979, whether by proxy or otherwise. And I provided the list of these conflicts and what triggered them above.
I wish to answer you right now but I am stuck in my own work. I am researching on something in accordance to my profession. Tomorrow, I will answer all your points.

majority of Muslims in the world don’t celebrate birthday as none of the companions or early Muslims celebrated it .
This day is officially celebrated in majority of Muslim countries.

Back
Top Bottom