What's new

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qPh09zA0nY

:omghaha:

Why is the program called "Young Turks"? You know why, bro?

I know them, one of them is a Turk named Hakan. But i don't know why they call themselves "Young Turks"...i researched sometime ago but there was to many suggestions.

WTF are those two clowns talking about in that studio? The Boston bombers were Chechens for God's sake. Not Arab let alone Saudi Arabian. The stupidity.....

Mate, i'm here for some time and i have seen lot's of people from different nationalities bash on Arabs for no or non-sense reasons. I think you guys learned to give a shıt about their thoughts....

Keep it that way. :enjoy:

I know them, one of them is a Turk named Hakan. But i don't know why they call themselves "Young Turks"...i researched sometime ago but there was to many suggestions.

Mate, i'm here for some time and i have seen lot's of people from different nationalities bash on Arabs for no or non-sense reasons. I think you guys learned to give a shıt about their thoughts....

Keep it that way. :enjoy:

Yes, I believe that he is usually the host. I just picked a random episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ckfEYpx-fQ

Haha you don't tell me, bro? On this forum no nationality are free from such things. At the same time many here are also friendly toward us Arabs which we appreciate and then return the favor.

Well, I just find it strange that they can be so wrong. Even basic facts they seem not to know anything about. After all this happened in THEIR country - the US. There was first of all not just one Boston bombing suspect but two. Brother's who happened to be from Chechnya. Or Russia. Use what you want. How they can spin that to an Arab or let alone an Saudi Arabian (there are over 100.000 Saudi Arabian students in the US) I really don't know. Especially days if not weeks after the Boston Bombings. They are excused if the program was just made a few days after where the perpetrators were unknown but I somehow doubt that.

Anyway off-topic. Let us end it here before this thread is unrecognizable.:D Anyway it was a pleasure talking with you.

Anyway off-topic. Let us end it here before this thread is unrecognizable.:D Anyway it was a pleasure talking with you.

It was a pleasure for me too. You are writing very fast and detailed, i can't write as fast or detailed as you but that doesn't mean, i don't appreciate for taking your time. Thank you again for taking your time to speak with me bro.

It was a pleasure for me too. You are writing very fast and detailed, i can't write as fast or detailed as you but that doesn't mean, i don't appreciate for taking your time. Thank you again for taking your time to speak with me bro.

You are very welcome bro as well once again.

A few more photos:

فرسان by jazan2013, on Flickr

Gizan virgin islands and beaches جزر وشواطئ جيزان البكر by CLICK GROUP معين الشريف Moeen, on Flickr

ojgscy.jpg

f09g60.jpg

Yes, it is :bounce:

The Arabian horses are truly amazing horses. No wonder they have such a great reputation. Besides the migrant workers and locals are doing a great job of keeping an eye on them as the one in clips that you posted in your post. I have seen a few farms back home and in general they are in a excellent conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arabian horses are truly amazing horses. No wonder they have such a great reputation. Besides the migrant workers are doing a great job of keeping an eye on them as the one in the last clip in your post. I have seen a few farms back home and in general they are in a excellent conditions.

I got my bro hooked up on them for real! He just bought some horse for 30k, and I was like :woot:

I got my bro hooked up on them for real! He just bought some horse for 30k, and I was like :woot:

30k?:cheesy: That's some money. Yeah, they are quite expensive. My uncle and other family members own a few of them but no large scale breeding program like many other families. My father adores horses in general and I think that I inherited that likeness. It is not cheap to look after them and it is time consuming. Not sure if I would be able to have one anywhere. Unless I became a farmer back home. Then I could also buy plenty of Najdi sheep. The idea has grown on me lately. A bit tired of the academic life:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90VnRQHzsY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxCg2uefhiI

According to him THIRTY THOUSAND is nothing; some make MILLIONS. But I found it ridicoulsly high :/ ..
30k?:cheesy: That's some money. Yeah, they are quite expensive. My uncle and other family members own a few of them but no large scale breeding program like many other families. My father adores horses in general and I think that I inherited that likeness. It is not cheap to look after them and it is time consuming. Not sure if I would be able to have one anywhere. Unless I became a farmer back home. Then I could also buy plenty of Najdi sheep. The idea has grown on me lately. A bit tired of the academic life:D

‫

‫

Back
Top Bottom