What's new

FAIL - Indians put wreckage of their own aircraft stated as PAF F-6....

Well to be honest neither was PA comparable in brilliance lets say to that of the Third Reich nor possessed intellectual military geniuses the likes of Eric Von Manstien or Erwin Rommel and neither was IA comparable to the Red Army nor possessed the military geniuses the likes of Georgy Zhukov, comparing to such excellence powers in their ability of communications, controls, military maneuvers and masterstroke military tactics is really an unfair comparison specially for the states that were only 18 years old at the time, essentially two teenagers fighting and pretending to be men at war while the real Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson would have easily knocked out the opposition with ease had they been involved.
Can not be disputed.

Pakistan's ability to defend itself against quantitatively a much larger force
Totally false.
or India opening multiple fronts and catching the opponent completely by surprise but still not comparable to the David and Goliath although a possibility of reaching those levels is certainly there, and yeah it did satisfied my query.
That was actually a rather stupid decision to make when you do not posses even 2 to 1 superiority over your opponent!!

Can not be disputed.

Totally false.

That was actually a rather stupid decision to make when you do not posses even 2 to 1 superiority over your opponent!!

Do agree that these photos are rather badly done photoshops?

Do agree that these photos are rather badly done photoshops?
What can I say man other than what's been already said by the honorable Mr Katju, "90% of the Indians are plain idiots!!" Good find by the OP, gotta give him that.

This is what they did elsewhere, some shiny model aircraft, placed on the ground and made to look like wrecks of PAF aircraft. :lol:

15389006900_f5c46caa53-jpg.220437

Fresh wreckage right from the factory.....

Why the f&ck would any country use their own crashed plane as Gate Guardian, maybe the Indians because they are so proud of their crash rate.

First try to learn how to discuss in a civil and polite manner.

Second, no one here is claiming that the desplayed remains of the plane is F-6.

Third, painting the desplayed weapons is normal or do you want to be desplayed it as rusty junk on the main gate of the installation. And it is the Contractor, who is given the work of the Painting, who could have painted the wrong number or the flag, since this is an old piece, and over the time, nobody have noticed on the detailed work.

There have been one tank Pakistani Patton tank being desplayed in my home city, and now 1 -2 years back its paint was done as the Jungle camouflage from the green and flag painted.

Did your eyes hurt watching IAF pilot shoot down PAF sabre? That victory roll must have felt like some one is thrusting a corckscrew in your eyes for sure..
If you were that clever, you wouldn't need to paint Pakistani flags on your own wrecks to boast your tiny egos and not guessing who is thrusting a corkscrew into their own nationals eyes to make a dumb a$$ out of them.
Like pakistan which was announcing its winning battles right up till surrender, May be even after, hardly..
And we are not talking about some article written by a journo living in oblivion, the wreckage is displayed outside one of your military establishment... but then again, who knows RAW probably has a framed picture of a Pigeon hanging in it's HQ.

@Windjammer is that the "sabre Slayer" that has been slaying sabres even in its grounded state?

And now it has made it into the comic books where it ideally belongs.

IAF_War_Comic.jpg

All Indian stupidities aside, I love the fact that they painted a Pakistani flag on an Indian one. I wouldn't do this kind of disrespect to my flag ever in my life. They couldn't find any other place on the whole tail.

Last edited:
Just watched a report by 92 News on the matter. Congrats Boys We made it to TV. Im sure they picked it off from our FB page where the post has reached 2 million people on FB.

@Windjammer @Tipu7 @The Eagle @-blitzkrieg-
Indeed its our work.
I was thinking that some one write about it and publish it in credible news paper. Media group will pick up the news automatically...........
ARY, Geo, Duniya, Samma they need to pick up this news.

First try to learn how to discuss in a civil and polite manner.

Second, no one here is claiming that the desplayed remains of the plane is F-6.

Third, painting the desplayed weapons is normal or do you want to be desplayed it as rusty junk on the main gate of the installation. And it is the Contractor, who is given the work of the Painting, who could have painted the wrong number or the flag, since this is an old piece, and over the time, nobody have noticed on the detailed work.

There have been one tank Pakistani Patton tank being desplayed in my home city, and now 1 -2 years back its paint was done as the Jungle camouflage from the green and flag painted.

Really a bad argument and I am repeating myself. Why would India put a wreckage of their aircraft as a gate guard, in the first place ? There was no painting error here. It was attended to be PAF from the start unless IAF wanted to celebrate the safety record of its Mig 21s and its pilots. You don't even have a straw to hang on to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom