What's new

FAIL - Indians put wreckage of their own aircraft stated as PAF F-6....

oye zebray are you really that goof or pretending to be one? it is very clear even to blind people that the tail of the air craft doesn't resemble to any air craft of the PAF which were used in 65 and 71 war. so it is definitely not a PAF jet. the tail ,however, is exactly similar to your own flying coffins with a serial number of your migs. so it is just a fraud which your military has done . they have painted pakistani flag on their own indian piece of junk and displayed it as war trophy.

but who is claiming it to be F-6 is my question.

So initially you were saying that who is claiming this to be an F-6. Implying that its some other aircraft from PAF.

My question remains the same -- Who is claiming that this is the wreckage of the PAF plane from the 1961 war, and...

Now you are saying who is claiming it to be from PAF.

First make up your mind about what you want to claim?

None the less there is substantial evidence that this is a failed propaganda attempt by IAF.

Unless off course you claim that: "IAF found this unique way of protesting to Indian govt. about ageing Mig-21's safety issues. By painting Pakistani flag on crashed Mig-21 they are trying to convey message that, even with a great record against IAF, PAF has not been able to shoot down that many Mig-21s when compared to numbers that just crash due to technical issues" :P

oye zebray are you really that goof or pretending to be one? it is very clear even to blind people that the tail of the air craft doesn't resemble to any air craft of the PAF which were used in 65 and 71 war. so it is definitely not a PAF jet. the tail ,however, is exactly similar to your own flying coffins with a serial number of your migs. so it is just a fraud which your military has done . they have painted pakistani flag on their own indian piece of junk and displayed it as war trophy.

Oye Litman me khya, e jo gal 65 or 71 di hai e kitho likhya hai ki eye PAF da plane 65 ya 71 to bacha hua hai.
Ode wich tusee pehke eye thread kolya jido tusse claim Khar rahe ho Indian Propaganda, Te mera Sawal hai, Eye kitho likya hai ki ye Plane 65 ya 71 di Jang da Pakistani Tayera hai. Tussi kOI Changi Photo post karo, jes wich assi pad sakhe ki kee likya hai othe wich. Or Tell me specific, where is this tail lying right now.

Sannu ki patta, ye Pic real hai ya Photoshop.

So initially you were saying that who is claiming this to be an F-6. Implying that its some other aircraft from PAF.

Now you are saying who is claiming it to be from PAF.

First make up your mind about what you want to claim?

None the less there is substantial evidence that this is a failed propaganda attempt by IAF.

Unless off course you claim that: "IAF found this unique way of protesting to Indian govt. about ageing Mig-21's safety issues. By painting Pakistani flag on crashed Mig-21 they are trying to convey message that, even with a great record against IAF, PAF has not been able to shoot down that many Mig-21s when compared to numbers that just crash due to technical issues" :P

Not so difficult to understand the plain English that, please post pic, where the written literature is readable.

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Mementos-Photos-Surrender-of-Indian-Air-Force-Gnat-aircraft-at-Pasrur.jpg

In response, we have something like the above. Indians, please identify the difference between our and your forces' ethics and professionalism.

This image should be on stamps and post cards....I always love recounting the story about how this aircraft safely yet unceremoniously made its way to Pakistani tarmac :laugh:

This is what they did elsewhere, some shiny model aircraft, placed on the ground and made to look like wrecks of PAF aircraft. :lol:

15389006900_f5c46caa53-jpg.220437

the dumbfucks couldnt even get the flag right

My little nephews make better Pakistani flags. I mean look at the crescent and star landing on it.

the direction is wrong

And thats how you proved its not a Pakistan Plane? Do you have any website or database to backup the tail no? Otherwise don't post.
your own media has exposed the blunder!!!!! but your ilk who pollute this forum - their silence is deafening.

This image should be on stamps and post cards....I always love recounting the story about how this aircraft safely yet unceremoniously made its way to Pakistani tarmac :laugh:

the dumbfucks couldnt even get the flag right

the direction is wrong

your own media has exposed the blunder!!!!! but your ilk who pollute this forum - their silence is deafening.
Aww that's cute... So why did you negative rate me for the pics??? @Oscar

just an illustration and they are using the same MiGs (destroyed) as PAF planes

where's the illustration of their airmen diving in trenches for cover, piled like sardines

Aww that's cute... So why did you negative rate me for the pics??? @Oscar

because you're on the wrong bloody forum to be spreading indian failed propaganda, that's why. More such ratings would come in such instances.

where's the illustration of their airmen diving in trenches for cover, piled like sardines

because you're on the wrong bloody forum to be spreading indian failed propaganda, that's why. More such ratings would come in such instances.
So sharing pics is spreading propaganda? You are simply abusing your powers, just because you can. @Oscar @waz @SrNair Sir care to say how my sharing pics became a propaganda?

So sharing pics is spreading propaganda? You are simply abusing your powers, just because you can. @Oscar @waz @SrNair Sir care to say how my sharing pics became a propaganda?

sharing third-rate quality doctored photos wont win you friends here...call it abusing powers if you like. Take it up with the Admin himself - you know how to reach him. Good luck

sharing third-rate quality doctored photos wont win you friends here...call it abusing powers if you like. Take it up with the Admin himself - you know how to reach him. Good luck
1. third-rate quality - The photo has been taken from a Canon EOS 5D mark 3, the pic depth is around 2.4MP far greater then .224MP which your lot have posted in here. So dont talk about Quality
2. Doctored photos - This is the ELA of the pic that I have posted
7ba5576efaa89a89e5befaceffe8a4be0f14f976_850946.png

Show me your proof how you came to the conclusion that the pic is of low quality or that it has been doctored. @PARIKRAMA @SrNair

So in your infinite knowledge which PAF aircraft if this?

General Issues: Direction of Flag, serial number.

Can't be F-86 Sabre: Since Sabre's horizontal stabilizer location on main frame is right below where vertical stabilizer joins the body. This is not the case with of wreckage, its horizontal stabilizer joins main body almost in the middle.[See images below]

There are numerous other external bumps and protrusions; location of which will reveal that wreckage is not from F86.

Can't be F104: Since its horizontal stabilizer is on top of vertical stabilizer.

Can't be Mirage III/V: Mirages are delta winged and don't have horizontal stabilizer.

Can't be F-6: Twin-engines, location of horizontal stabilizer is same as F-86.

Only aircraft that matches the wreckage is F-7 or Mig-21.[See imagee below]

F-7s were inducted into PAF in late 80s and early 90s. And there has not been any war or incident of this nature after that time.

Can be F-16 or JF-17 since they were also inducted in 80s & 2000s respectively.

So only plausible source of wreckage is Mig-21 of IAF.

Actually if you notice carefully; the drag chute containers hatch on Mig-21 is Pointy. While one of F7 is more spherical. And one in wreckage is also POINTY.

maxresdefault.jpg

14202640_1047941378635476_703215312981376011_n-jpg.332344

article-0-1A34BCBF000005DC-923_638x322.jpg

1024px-Pakistan_Air_Force_Chengdu_F-7PG_inflight.jpg

this post is what pretty much wraps up the topic....! Anyways who knows, I look forward to the next entertainment from these guys across the border. I had a nice interaction with Sir Kaiser Tufail and shared several laughs over these doctored photos from the first few pages of this thread.

this post is what pretty much wraps up the topic....! Anyways who knows, I look forward to the next entertainment from these guys across the border. I had a nice interaction with Sir Kaiser Tufail and shared several laughs over these doctored photos from the first few pages of this thread.
Haha!! another pakistani claim. Just like every other claims that you usually do Osama is fake, Dossiers, and pic is doctored when you have no proof to give. I understood why you didn't further quote me.

Haha!! another pakistani claim. Just like every other claims that you usually do Osama is fake, Dossiers, and pic is doctored when you have no proof to give. I understood why you didn't further quote me.

going by pictures released by YOU guys.....forget the dossiers, those were already discarded for paper recycling ages ago

going by pictures released by YOU guys.....forget the dossiers, those were already discarded for paper recycling ages ago
Show us how the picture has been altered. Don't argue without any substantial proof. I have already showed you the ELA of the pic, look at it and challenge me how you came to the conclusion that it is doctored.

Back
Top Bottom