What's new

False Flag attack is imminent in IOK

Yup, cared to know about pakistan only after 26/11 unfortunately the terrorism emanating from Pakistan refuses to stop.
Stop terrorism and most Indians won't care for pakistan at all.
Blaming others for your incompetence isnt going to get you anywhere, You pay those wife swappers 60 Billion an year
tell them to grow some balls and do their job in a manner they were suppose to do they get paid for defending the borders not for shagging each other.

That's the question I want to ask the state of Pakistan. :lol:
Your excessive use of ad-hominem attacks coupled with tons of emoticons tells me this question is better suited for you

Blaming others for your incompetence isnt going to get you anywhere, You pay those wife swappers 60 Billion an year
tell them to grow some balls and do their job in a manner they were suppose to do they get paid for defending the borders not for shagging each other.
Yeah our armed forces are to be blamed for terrorists trained, financed and brainwashed in pakistan , they should have "worked" on the "source" long time back.
I wonder why FATF has grey listed pakistan ?
Why UN has designated two pakistanis as Global Terrorists ?
This all seems to be a global yahoodi Yindoo conspiracy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is this your vedic history? just like vedic internet and spaceships.

Congress fought tooth and nail to keep india united. But Muslims broke india into multiple pieces and wiped out hindus from vast territories and established Islamic states.

Here is Indian Professor at Oxford stating exactly what I wrote with all the proper historical sources

Awww, feel bad that Muslims broke your land into multiple pieces after ruling it for 1000 years? :rofl:

Meanwhile Muslims in india went from 9% to 15% post-partition :D

Its hilarious to see how weak and pathetic hindus are.

Hindu india? where? :lol:

Constitution is secular, govt controls temples, Muslims are increasing in population, Temples destroyed, Supreme Court forces anti-Hindu practices (Sabrimala for example), lack of UCC with Muslims living with their own laws, Christian missionaries convert lower castes en masse, holiest hindu sites have Mosques built on top (one example: Kashi ;) )....Hindu population declining and is already below psychological threshold of 80%....There are more Muslim national holidays in india than Hindu one's. I was shocked to learn through my indian friends that Azaan is broadcasted across india 5 times a day in PUBLIC.

And remember, that's your "only homeland":rofl::rofl::rofl: And you say this is 'hindu india'? LOL!

Russia is more Islamic with Shari'ah laws for Muslims than india is hindu.

It hurts, doesn't it? Too much reality :) You WISH Hindus/Hinduism had had even 1/10th of what Muslims have in terms of Islam's central place in our statehood, culture, and legal system in our Islamic Republic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Absolutely I can say that I am happy with current Pakistani leadership and its policies. Next two years are stabilization and then back on growth trajectory iA. With powerful nuclear armed military machine keeping india caged and controlling the most strategic parts of historical indian territory.

I LOVE it! Status quo is awesome for us and humiliating for you. But you can't do anything to change it and hence your excuses and inferiority-complex stricken outbursts:omghaha:

1. Post Independence, that is what the Congress started claiming since they wanted the "secular" votes.

And Mridula Mukerjee was a classic congress plant in JNU as a historian. Same category as "irfan habib".

They will say whatever the congress want them to say. They are the orginal people who has corrupted history telling in India.

Only a pakistani will find her relevant, she would be laughted out of today's India. JNU even refused to renew her term as a history professor. She is currently unemployed.

2. Hindus are happy to get what they could and considering the horrors of the past, we have done reasonably well. Hindtuva is the new norm and that is what the future holds.

Your last two posts have been the repeat of itself , so since you have nothing new to say, don't bother to waste my time.

3. Finally your "powerful nuclear armed military machine" is keeping pakistan caged. Prime and Ready to be used by US and China. You have complete support from India to continue on this path. I fail to see why we are fighting about it. For once we are agreeing with you.

As I said earlier, the only way out for Indian establishment under present tight corner they are finding themselves in, is to conduct a false flag.

We need to make clear to the world and through our media that we are ready for these silly shenanigans of Indian establishment. Preempt them.

That's the question I want to ask the state of Pakistan. :lol:

"A team of 12 Pakistani researchers has concluded that the reason for mental retardation in the Pakistani population is the prevalence of the cousin marriages."

http://www.currentriggers.com/world/retardation-pakistan-cousin-marriages/

As I said earlier, the only way out for Indian establishment under present tight corner they are finding themselves in, is to conduct a false flag.

We need to make clear to the world and through our media that we are ready for these silly shenanigans of Indian establishment. Preempt them.

Good plan.

You have tremendous credibility in the world to do that. Your reputation is enough to convince the world.

Best of luck.

Yeah our armed forces are to be blamed for terrorists trained, financed and brainwashed in pakistan , they should have "worked" on the "source" long time back.
I wonder why FATF has grey listed pakistan ?
Why UN has designated two pakistanis as Global Terrorists ?
This all seems to be a global yahoodi Yindoo conspiracy.
logical arguments are wasted on you.

1. Post Independence, that is what the Congress started claiming since they wanted the "secular" votes.

And Mridula Mukerjee was a classic congress plant in JNU as a historian. Same category as "irfan habib".

They will say whatever the congress want them to say. They are the orginal people who has corrupted history telling in India.

Only a pakistani will find her relevant, she would be laughted out of today's India. JNU even refused to renew her term as a history professor. She is currently unemployed.

2. Hindus are happy to get what they could and considering the horrors of the past, we have done reasonably well. Hindtuva is the new norm and that is what the future holds.

Your last two posts have been the repeat of itself , so since you have nothing new to say, don't bother to waste my time.

3. Finally your "powerful nuclear armed military machine" is keeping pakistan caged. Prime and Ready to be used by US and China. You have complete support from India to continue on this path. I fail to see why we are fighting about it. For once we are agreeing with you.

:lol::rofl::lol:

So a Professor speaking at Oxford, giving every single source for her claims is wrong. But your vedic claims with no basis in history and bunch of conpiracy theories about evil congress are to be believed?

Now you see why the world laughs at hindutva and why hindutva failed and couldn't get its hindu rashtra and instead got secular system with anti-Hindu legal system still dominating india :rofl:

It is a recorded fact of history that indian nationalists didn't want partition. Congress fought tooth and nail to make sure india remained intact. But Muslims led by Jinnah forced the partition of india while hindus just cried about it since they couldn't do much.

Partition is more humiliating to indians bc they didn't only lose their lands but also, Muslims/Islam still remained in india and went from 9% to 15% and still growing. So hindus often cry that we even lost our lands to Muslims but Muslims are still spread in india and have their own laws and culture and no UCC :rofl::rofl:

You have been so dominated and humiliated that they only way forward for you is to just reject reality and history, and conjure up myths in your head to soothe yourselves.:lol:

Essentially, india lost vast lands and still didn't get a hindu rashtra....and infact today india is less Hindu than it was in 1947 :rofl::rofl:

Same logic by pakistanis got butchered in UN and FATF.

Maybe everyone has had enough of pakistan based terrorism !
You indians are putting way to much faith in UN
but thats in your genetics isnt it? Anyone who falsely raises a finger at Pakistan will be worshiped as deity in india

Really amazing how Indians think. If only 27th Feb would sink in, it would be for their own good. Seems another beating has to be repeated soon for them to sit down quietly for a while again.

You indians are putting way to much faith in UN
but thats in your genetics isnt it? Anyone who falsely raises a finger at Pakistan will be worshiped as deity in india
I thought it was pakistanis who wanted to have UN resolution plebiscite in Kashmir ? no ? ok.
We did put a lot of effort in those fingers to be raised so yeah we do have faith in them.
If you feel they are false why didn't you guys fight for your esteemed citizens like hafiz saeed ?

I thought it was pakistanis who wanted to have UN resolution plebiscite in Kashmir ? no ? ok.
We did put a lot of effort in those fingers to be raised so yeah we do have faith in them.
If you feel they are false why didn't you guys fight for your esteemed citizens like hafiz saeed ?
not worth the effort or energy

Go back and count

Start with the Mig that Pakistan shot down and helicopter india shot down then look at all the crashes

Nah, we are too busy doing the victory dance.

You do the counting since you need to spin a story to keep your army in power.

Nah, we are too busy doing the victory dance.

You do the counting since you need to spin a story to keep your army in power.

ha ha ha ..victory dance over the dead bodies of your pilots, and debri of air craft. You cant win an arguement with a retard.

Back
Top Bottom