What's new

Israel is allowing Hamas to launch a ground invasion and kill 10s of thousands in order to justify a genocide and complete control of Gaza & West Bank

This is conspiracy theory. Israel has checks and balances within their government and institutions. The huge number of Israelis who died and the level of carnage, if this was planned by Israel, they would be subject of an investigation and there will be severe consequences.

In any crisis, you always find some people who come up with some conspiracy theories.
you don't find that kind of chekcks and balances in an organization like Mossad.

It’s clearly a false flag in the sense it was ‘allowed’ to happen. End game is destruction of Iran’s nuclear capability.
1696818146485.png

you don't find that kind of chekcks and balances in an organization like Mossad.

That's not the point. Mossad acts externally and it's within the remit of their role.

Anyway, I don't want to get into a discussion about useless conspiracy theories.

This theory can be true because Israeli intelligence recorded each and every phone call in Gaza. Either Israeli intelligence is so dumb and HAMAS is very smart or Netanyahu played another game to re elect himself. And if its the failure of Israeli intelligence then we see the more intense situation in the next few years. It is a fact UN report said ..Gaza is world biggest jail.

We are muslims and are eternally victims even if we are the ones brutally killing others by attacking them. Nice going.
It is beyond your bigoted cow cola obsessed brain. You dont even know what isrealis are doing with palestinians. But you have to suck your white master. So you came up with this comment.
Doesn't matter, Jewish bible doesn't really consider your kind as humans. Anyways, continue...

Last edited:
It is beyond your bigoted cow cola obsessed brain. You dont even know what isrealis are doing with palestinians. But you have to suck your white master. So you came up with this comment.
Doesn't really matter to the Jewish bible doesn't really consider your kind as humans. Anyways, continue...
Lol. A Bengali lungi got triggered.

i don't think this was a false flag op.
i think Hamas learned a few new tricks in it's upper ranks and caught the Israelis off-guard.

i don't think this was a false flag op.
i think Hamas learned a few new tricks in it's upper ranks and caught the Israelis off-guard.
This type of operation can't be planned and executed overnight. This is months in the making. There's no way they didn't pick this up.

And most people agree that this saved Bibi's government that alone could be enough motivation to let this happen.

And Biden's term is ending next year, certain senators are already talking about punishing Iran. This is good for the political careers of a lot of people.

This type of operation can't be planned and executed overnight. This is months in the making. There's no way they didn't pick this up.

And most people agree that this saved Bibi's government that alone could be enough motivation to let this happen.

And Biden's term is ending next year, certain senators are already talking about punishing Iran. This is good for the political careers of a lot of people.
i too think Iran should be punished for the militant aspects of it's foreign policies.

but that still doens't mean this is a false flag op.
politicians world-wide capitalize on sudden traumatic events all the time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom