What's new

Israel is allowing Hamas to launch a ground invasion and kill 10s of thousands in order to justify a genocide and complete control of Gaza & West Bank

Similar to how many people believe that the Holocaust was used as an excuse to create the state of Israel, the current invasion by Hamas was allowed by Israel with the use of Mossad in order to justify complete control of all Palestinian territories. Israel is a modern state with the ability to stop attacks like these, as they've done for decades. This was a planned false flag idea.

Netanyahu recently told people to leave Gaza. Palestinians should be very vary and careful right now. Indian Muslims in Modi's India may be the next target to something similar after getting a positive nod from Israel and the west (as Imran Khan had been pointing out).

That's exactly what is happening.
Very few of these "mujahid" will return home.

Whole Israel is illegally living in occupied Palestinian your intention are clear you support isra-hell whatever they did and doing wrong to poor Palestinians

And you're come here only for brainless trolls

Again, why you have a problem with Israel invadin/occupying Palestine when you don’t have a problem with the invaders occupying/invading your own home?

Again, why you have a problem with Israel invadin/occupying Palestine when you don’t have a problem with the invaders occupying/invading your own home?
Your intention are quite clear you're here only for trolling and senseless bashing about you know nothing

Your intention are quite clear you're here only for trolling and senseless bashing about you know nothing
Im here to show you are a hypocrite and you don’t even know it.

You couldn’t defend your weird logic of ‘one invasion is good and the other is bad’.

I'm not trying to spoon feed you your intention is clear you are here only for trolling nothing else this is my last post on the topic bye
I know you can’t explain it as it would further prove my point of you being a hypocrite.

Lol how am I one sided. I’m not the one who says one invasion is good and other is bad.
They are not comparable to each other one invader comes to invade fix the problem and than leave

And other invader comes to invade captured their land and stayed since 7 decades ilegally

They are not comparable to each other one invader comes to invade fix the problem and than leave

And other invader comes to invade captured their land and stayed since 7 decades ilegally

I thought invaders ruled India for 1000 years, something you guys are very proud of. Then why complain other invasion which is not even 100 years? Hain ji?

Something just feels off about this. Seeing those Palestinians parachuting from the air, managing such a large scale attack, abducting a bunch of people in a country that has one of the best intelligence agencies on the planet and is monitored 24/7 with advanced technology. Really?

I know their surveillance and intelligence gathering on Palestinians was so strong that you can consider anyone in Palestine as compromised or an informer for IDF. They were able to assassinate a Palestinian engineer all the way in Malaysia. How this slipped under their radars, it's a bit too much for me to digest.
Yes I feel like this might be a false flag as well to allow Netanyahu to shore up support and ethnically cleanse Gaza

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom