What's new

Israel is allowing Hamas to launch a ground invasion and kill 10s of thousands in order to justify a genocide and complete control of Gaza & West Bank

I thought invaders ruled India for 1000 years, something you guys are very proud of. Then why complain other invasion which is not even 100 years? Hain ji?
Hindu Gypos invaded the places all over the world but hey it's not too bad. We have had the opportunity to get to know the original Hindu culture in it's purest form. You got help your cultural ambassadors more . So drop a penny or two , when or if you ever go to Europe or similar places. Believe me I always do as you know I like your culture so sometimes I drop a tenner and ask them for a monkey dance.
Now I remember, during one of my visits to Bharat I gave to 2 guys 10 dollars, one danced like Tarzans Chita, unfortunately the other got dehydrated after 10 minutes.

Hindu Gypos invaded the places all over the world but hey it's not too bad. We have had the opportunity to get to know the original Hindu culture in it's purest form. You got help your cultural ambassadors more . So drop a penny or two , when or if you ever go to Europe or similar places. Believe me I always do as you know I like your culture so sometimes I drop a tenner and ask them for a monkey dance.
Now I remember, during one of my visits to Bharat I gave to 2 guys 10 dollars, one danced like Tarzans Chita, unfortunately the other got dehydrated after 10 minutes.
This is a scientific explanation why one invasion is correct and the other is not. Thanks for your intelligent input 😊

This is a scientific explanation why one invasion is correct and the other is not. Thanks for your intelligent input 😊
I don't give a f ing dime about your " scientific " explanation. What I know I am a Bosnian, nation of 2 million , a Muslim before that a Cathar. Despite the Crusades of the Europeans and later fighting as Muslims in the Ottoman Army ( 26 Bosnians were PMs of Ottoman Empire) I can tell you one thing ,NO MEMBER OF MY FAMILY EVER DIED IN A COUNTRY WHERE HE WASN'T FREE unless in a war.
So better rule or don't get humiliated or move on as normal people. Grease Balls don't though. Grease Ball is angry after talking to the plastic Shiva made in China. Grease Balls throughout history have been cheated and abused by the people whome they revere and that misery is still manipulated by their " Wise Man" into hysterical hate. I understand your hate ,it is irrational and personal, that's the only way to fill your empty Inferior soul. Other Indians chose wisely and become the part of something better, they refused to be subjugated to the fraudster priests and became the part of something much better and bigger. You stayed abused, angry, insecure to the core.
Yours sincerely Dr Mehmed

An independent Turkish journalist asked the same question and the Israeli ambassador avoided it. Then he repeated the question and he avoided it again.

Oh man,I woke up and found like 30 notifications,got some iced tea out. Did you see how many Israeli soldiers are starting to post videos online saying this couldn't have happened by mistake?

I don't give a f ing dime about your " scientific " explanation. What I know I am a Bosnian, nation of 2 million , a Muslim before that a Cathar. Despite the Crusades of the Europeans and later fighting as Muslims in the Ottoman Army ( 26 Bosnians were PMs of Ottoman Empire) I can tell you one thing ,NO MEMBER OF MY FAMILY EVER DIED IN A COUNTRY WHERE HE WASN'T FREE unless in a war.
So better rule or don't get humiliated or move on as normal people. Grease Balls don't though. Grease Ball is angry after talking to the plastic Shiva made in China. Grease Balls throughout history have been cheated and abused by the people whome they revere and that misery is still manipulated by their " Wise Man" into hysterical hate. I understand your hate ,it is irrational and personal, that's the only way to fill your empty Inferior soul. Other Indians chose wisely and become the part of something better, they refused to be subjugated to the fraudster priests and became the part of something much better and bigger. You stayed abused, angry, insecure to the core.
Yours sincerely Dr Mehmed
Don’t have time to read the entire nonsense, so let’s stick to your original scientific explanation I.e. one invasion is good and the other is bad. Hypocrisy is a key here. 👍

Conspiracy theory, Israel would NEVER allow their citizens and soldiers to die in such manners and their security compromised so bad, i don't know if you saw some hardcore videos of how brutal and humiliating some killings were
Also, this was their biggest surprise attack (?) and Israel wasn't expecting it after being used to harassing unarmed Palestinians for so long.

I thought invaders ruled India for 1000 years, something you guys are very proud of. Then why complain other invasion which is not even 100 years? Hain ji?
Troll there were different system in the past there were no democracy centuries ago there were kingdoms which can be expanded by Kings and queens but we are living in Democratic world today

Oh man,I woke up and found like 30 notifications,got some iced tea out. Did you see how many Israeli soldiers are starting to post videos online saying this couldn't have happened by mistake?
No I did not

Why do you people make everything about India and Pakistan on this forum. In the minds of most people in the world, India and Pakistan are irrelevant. Frankly speaking, most of the world neither understands nor cares what you guys do to each other. On this forum I read about Indian claims of Pakistani terrorism and Pakistani claims of Indian occupation of some of its land. In history we learn that your respective nations were one and carved up by your British occupiers. The need for Indians and Pakistanis to make themselves relevant to any world topic is amazing. Please stick to the topic on hand

Also directed to @White and Green with M/S

Irrespective of whether this attack was within Israel's knowledge or not, Netanyahu has his rear saved. He will be given wider powers to torment the Palestinians and much more weapons and ammunition by the West. The daily count of Palestinian deaths at the hands of the Israeli military over countless years will be forgotten. Hamas ought to have focused on military installations within Israel. They would have received accolades. Instead they made it a civilian slaughter fest. They performed incredibly well by invading Israel. Hopefully they give us a sequel with major attacks directed at military infrastructure

Similar to how many people believe that the Holocaust was used as an excuse to create the state of Israel, the current invasion by Hamas was allowed by Israel with the use of Mossad in order to justify complete control of all Palestinian territories. Israel is a modern state with the ability to stop attacks like these, as they've done for decades. This was a planned false flag idea.

Netanyahu recently told people to leave Gaza. Palestinians should be very vary and careful right now. Indian Muslims in Modi's India may be the next target to something similar after getting a positive nod from Israel and the west (as Imran Khan had been pointing out).

The most sane post and thread. This is 9/11 and 9May of Israel

Conspiracy theory, Israel would NEVER allow their citizens and soldiers to die in such manners and their security compromised so bad, i don't know if you saw some hardcore videos of how brutal and humiliating some killings were, this is nearly the same level as Ukrainian and Syrian cannibals.

Israel is a tribal state, seeing any foreigners that aren't Ashkenazi from Europe as subhuman, constantly self-victimizing over any question concerning them, this is a typical tribal behavior, anyone that is not in their group is a subhuman, this is always the fault of X, we kill people because of X, we practice apartheid because of subhumans Palestinians that tries to kill us.

They would allow the killing of XXX numbers of their tribe to justify an attack on Palestinian? Come on with the conspiracy theory

That's what people don't get. What can Israel do that it isn't doing already? They have imprisoned millions of Palestinians in a state-less existence for a century. Aside from mass killing them all as a response (which even the hypocritical west would have a hard time twisting it as a positive), they can't do anything. They can strike Gaza, but Hamas proved to them that as long as the status quo remains, Israelis will never feel safe. Israel will nuke itself? Israel will go on urban warfare?

This theory makes no sense as how we saw through their existence, the life of one of their tribe is worth 1000 life of people not of their tribe, and what they are capable to do and threat those they see as subhumans, Israel is the ally of nobody besides US and West Europe taxpayers. This is QAnon/Pizzagate level conspiracy theory.

At the end time will tell if they will do something that they aren't doing for decades already.

but Netanyahu would… that guy doesn’t care about his people

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom