What's new

Israel is allowing Hamas to launch a ground invasion and kill 10s of thousands in order to justify a genocide and complete control of Gaza & West Bank

i too think Iran should be punished for the militant aspects of it's foreign policies.

but that still doens't mean this is a false flag op.
politicians world-wide capitalize on sudden traumatic events all the time.
I don't go as far as saying it's a false flag, but you're a very, very naive person if you aren't suspicious.

Don't lie before 48 who lived there tell me??

It doesn’t matter. Jews just invaded and occupied the Palestine territory, I fail to see why you have a problem with that. Don’t you guys love invaders? You even named your missiles after an invader lol.

It doesn’t matter. Jews just invaded and occupied the Palestine territory, I fail to see why you have a problem with that. Don’t you guys love invaders? You even named your missiles after an invader lol.
As we know you're pathetic HINDU don't have any problems for killing innocent civilians for 7 decades

And what the problem is that if we put the name of our missiles in the name Muslim kings that invaded India

Something just feels off about this. Seeing those Palestinians parachuting from the air, managing such a large scale attack, abducting a bunch of people in a country that has one of the best intelligence agencies on the planet and is monitored 24/7 with advanced technology. Really?

I know their surveillance and intelligence gathering on Palestinians was so strong that you can consider anyone in Palestine as compromised or an informer for IDF. They were able to assassinate a Palestinian engineer all the way in Malaysia. How this slipped under their radars, it's a bit too much for me to digest.

As we know you're pathetic HINDU don't have any problems for killing innocent civilians for 7 decades

You mean all other invasions were non violent?

And what the problem is that if we put the name of our missiles in the name Muslim kings that invaded India

I don’t mind. It just shows how you are a hypocrite. You celebrate invasion of your own home, but have a problem if Palestine is invaded by Jews lol.

You mean all other invasions were non violent?

I don’t mind. It just shows how you are a hypocrite. You celebrate invasion of your own home, but have a problem if Palestine is invaded by Jews lol.
That show who is hypocrite you're don't understand basics it Palestinian land illegally captured by Jews

And these Muslim kings were our heroes also because they killed terrorist Hindus who trying to destabilize their kingdoms in Afghanistan

That show who is hypocrite you're don't understand basics it Palestinian land illegally captured by Jews

And these Muslim kings were our heroes also because they killed terrorist Hindus who trying to destabilize their kingdoms in Afghanistan
Okay so one invasion is correct but the other is not? Who is hypocrite now?

October 6, 2023 is 50th anniversary of October 6, 1973 Yom Kippur war. It is hard to imagine Hamas would have let the anniversary go without some event and for Israelis to not expect something will happen on the day.

There are two posibilities:

Israel hing ranking intel officers are corrupts or they are idiots.

In both cases they should left before start any war action.

Okay so one invasion is correct but the other is not? Who is hypocrite now?
You're not understand. You Hindus make them to invade because of your policies then leave India

And Israel created by West on Palestinian lands illegally

And don't compare Islamic invaders to barbarian Israel

nonsense.
i'm just not as Arab supporting as you probably are.
I don't care what "supporter" you are it only matters that you're a tribalist. Which is why you just called me an arab supporter.

You are the wrong person to be discussing this. ...moving on

Oh so they weren’t really invaders? But locals? Is that why it’s different from Jews invading Palestine?
Whole Israel is illegally living in occupied Palestinian your intention are clear you support isra-hell whatever they did and doing wrong to poor Palestinians

And you're come here only for brainless trolls

Similar to how many people believe that the Holocaust was used as an excuse to create the state of Israel, the current invasion by Hamas was allowed by Israel with the use of Mossad in order to justify complete control of all Palestinian territories. Israel is a modern state with the ability to stop attacks like these, as they've done for decades. This was a planned false flag idea.

Netanyahu recently told people to leave Gaza. Palestinians should be very vary and careful right now. Indian Muslims in Modi's India may be the next target to something similar after getting a positive nod from Israel and the west (as Imran Khan had been pointing out).

East Quds is already completely occupied, and what you see on the map as the West Bank does not exist, almost all of it is occupied by Israeli soldiers and police. Those who have been to Palestine recently will understand very well what I mean. You are not even allowed to take pictures.

So I am sorry, but what you have said has already happened to a large extent.

What is left is the Gaza concentration camp.

But they will not succeed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom