What's new

Far-right National Front wins EU vote in France

No they are good,not racist,just poor immigrants who wants food,security and prosperity.

images

"I will **** France until she'll love me."

87642764_p.jpg
We have the same problem in India, illegal Bangladeshis cross border and encroach the lands meant for our people and later start rioting and threatening,killing,raping local populations, as a minority group they behave nicely first once they start getting majority numbers they start demanding things and harassing local people to follow their laws not national laws.

You do realize that what you just said makes little to no sense, right? France is hardly being taken over by foreigners.

What i said is what any patriotic citizen feels. Naturally, you as an immigrant feel threatened. And ofcourse it does not make sense to you. But i bet it makes sense to a Frenchman. Or a Swiss. Or a German....

Let me make it simple for you, some multiculturalism is ok, but not when multiculturalism starts to take over the culture which was tolerant enough to make it possible. That is "no go" territory and you might kick and scream as much as you want how unfair it is, but it's gonna stay that way....
All we need to do is take a look at the condition of home countries of those who kick and scream about curbing immigration the most, and we see, where we stand.

There's not an infinite amount of work opened to accomodate every helpless African/Asian. Africa and Asia should be taking care of this, not Europeans. When those work slots get filled, whatever accumulates after is just a burden. In more then one way, ie criminal, social....

The world is progressing, globalization is a reality, mass immigration is a reality, the world is shrinking, and international borders are becoming more an obstacle than lines that mark nations. Once the global balance of power has completed it's shift, trust me when I say that Westerners and Europeans will be heading east to make their living; we can already see the signs of this happening.

LOL at the generic bla bla. Where's your ticket to Pakistan or China then? Why are there Afghans and Pakistani's caught weekly on EU border's? Where is this shift you speak of? I can tell you it ain't reflected in illegal immigration statistics.

Go work in China? LOL, they export their own unqualified work force to Africa, taking away jobs from Africans.
And the westerners that are there now, are there because of their sought after skills, on behalf of big state corporations and the government.

Hell, how many Europeans and Westerners live in the GCC region? Quite a number, and the only thing preventing them becoming citizens is government law there.

Europeans live in GCC region to take care of things, because the locals are either inept or untrustworthy. Or maybe in the case of women air stewards on Emirates Airlines, there's a fetish the Middle eastern or Asian man has by getting service from a white woman.

On a slightly different note; I find it kind of ironic that France not only has a colonial history, and is now complaining about immigrants, but feels the need to interfere in conflicts in former colonies that have nothing to do with it, because of some sort of misguided sense of obligation to them.

They were called upon to help, when the locals couldn't handle the situation anymore.

Last edited:
If French people don't want others coming into their borders they should also stay put inside their own and mind their own business, no this or that shit without borders like Médecins Sans Frontières is doing, spying in Syria and being part of the war propaganda

Last edited:
That's what happens when politicians are blind to the demands of their people.The Far Right will only grow as long as the peoples demands fall on deaf years.

What i said is what any patriotic citizen feels. Naturally, you as an immigrant feel threatened. And ofcourse it does not make sense to you. But i bet it makes sense to a Frenchman. Or a Swiss. Or a German....

Let me make it simple for you, some multiculturalism is ok, but not when multiculturalism starts to take over the culture which was tolerant enough to make it possible. That is "no go" territory and you might kick and scream as much as you want how unfair it is, but it's gonna stay that way....
All we need to do is take a look at the condition of home countries of those who kick and scream about curbing immigration the most, and we see, where we stand.

There's not an infinite amount of work opened to accomodate every helpless African/Asian. Africa and Asia should be taking care of this, not Europeans. When those work slots get filled, whatever accumulates after is just a burden. In more then one way, ie criminal, social....

LOL at the generic bla bla. Where's your ticket to Pakistan or China then? Why are there Afghans and Pakistani's caught weekly on EU border's? Where is this shift you speak of? I can tell you it ain't reflected in illegal immigration statistics.

Go work in China? LOL, they export their own unqualified work force to Africa, taking away jobs from Africans.
And the westerners that are there now, are there because of their sought after skills, on behalf of big state corporations and the government.

Europeans live in GCC region to take care of things, because the locals are either inept or untrustworthy. Or maybe in the case of women air stewards on Emirates Airlines, there's a fetish the Middle eastern or Asian man has by getting service from a white woman.

They were called upon to help, when the locals couldn't handle the situation anymore.

So, you're a racist then. Considering the language you're using, I'm not surprised.

But before you scream at me that you aren't, and that I'm using an ad hominem, I will address your points one by one.

Yeah, first of all, if your opinion doesn't fit facts, then it means your opinion is wrong. If this somehow makes sense to the French, Swiss, or anyone else, then they need to use critical thinking skills and look at statistics that prove their senses wrong.

Next, whom are you referring to when you say home countries that are kicking and screaming about curbing immigration? It seems to me like it's mostly European nations that are. Are you referring to Pakistan? Well, that can't be it, because Pakistan's immigration policy isn't really an issue in the country at all,and the only ones that are a problem are the millions of refugess, but those don't count in this argument of yours.

Of course you can't accommodate every African or Asian, nobody told you to do so. It's ultimately France's government's (and French Law's) decision on who gets into France and who doesn't. By the way,a vast majority of those immigrants that you're referring to, they tend to move to other African nations, such as Nigeria; or Kenya. A ton of them move to North Africa like Egypt, Libya, and the middle east with Israel and KSA. So your argument here doesn't have much of a leg to stand on.

Yeah, just because you say something is generic, doesn't make it so; and just because you say "statistics", doesn't mean you can show me those. Immigration is actually at an all time low to the EU, and NA, so again, I'm calling bullshit on you. Prove to me your statistics exist and are from an authentic source, and I may change my mind.

Who are these Afghans and Pakistanis caught in EU borders every week? Do you have proof of this? I doubt it. It's nothing more than a racist statement, but I'm not surprised at all about that.

Chinese workers go to Africa to work under government contracts, they're hardly unqualified, that's another racist remark by you to call everyone that isn't of your own ethnic origin, "unskilled". Westerners that live in China aren't just there because of big state corporations or governments, they've moved there to make a living, because there are more job opportunities, kind of like how a bunch of Americans moved to Alberta, Canada, because there were no jobs in the US. To deny this very basic fact is ridiculous of you.

Just a racist statement to make, I'm not even going to bother giving a proper reply to this, because of just how racist and misinformed this comment is.

Actually, no. France has a tendency to go in without permission, and I'm not talking about Mali. Côte d’Ivoire, France moved in when literally no one wanted them to get involved, and made things seem illegitimate for the opposition who won free and fair elections.

So, as you can see, your argument makes no sense, but of course you're going to deny it and reply anyway, because that's what people like you do. It's hard to admit you don't have an argument to make, so you can have the last word and feel better about yourself.

What does that have to do with me living in the Netherland?
Ever been to France?

What would you say if a white American went to Holland, saw you and said I don't want too see a Turk but a Dutchman?

These French are the worst people in Europe. They should be sanctioned for carrying out genocides in Algeria, Libya and intervening militarily repeatedly in former colonies while being extremely xenophobic in their country toward people from said colonies. French are the biggest hypocrites in Europe.

Just to remind everyone.
A lot of the parties that campaigned on a platform of less EU and less unskilled laborers from Romania and Bulgaria won big time.
The other big development that we all should be talking about is the surprise result of the anti Islam Freedom Party of Geert Wilders fell from second place to fourth in the Netherlands.

The Dutch also returned one MEP for the Party for the Animals for the first time.

Other countries need to be wary of french and france in future, especially in asia. I always thought french are good people but by supporting racist parties like national front the french are showing their true color to the world which was hidden from the rest of the world for a long time.

What would you say if a white American went to Holland, saw you and said I don't want too see a Turk but a Dutchman?
Why you twisting evrything?
Did i say something about the people or the places?
Some areas in France look like in Algerie and in Black Africa.
Been to Algeria,Ghana,South-Africa.
You can even buy monkey flesh.
So dont come with your bs racism.
First go to those places,then talk about racism.
Ask the Frenshman.
Btw,the white American wouldnt see if im Dutch or Turk.

Last edited:
For me a bit strange that "National Front" called ultra-right organization. Compared with the Ukrainian ultra-right having thousands of armed insurgents(and now they legalized in the form of the "National Guard", and all kinds of "Maidan self-defense" and punitive battalions) mudering and burning people, "National Front" - a country club for gentlemen.

France and National Front can't make a big changes in state and society because ,they play on card of populism.
Now is too late for France.

Give people jobs, give them security and peace. Its the mainstream politicians of Europe that have failed their people. There is a difference between skilled immigrants and hordes of uncivilised people being allowed into nations to change the demographics. European politicians are playing the old card of divide and rule.

Back
Top Bottom