What's new

Fatima Jinnah : How current Pakistan evaluates her

pakistan was formed geographically but pakistan couldn't be formed ideologically, thats why we see ideological conflicts so often today

every body declaring his version of ideology jinnah's ideology

if jinnah wanted shia/sunni muslim non muslim thing, why would the first law minister of pak would be a hindu?

BR5RaMBCIAEHmPx.png:large

now in our constitution we have defined who is muslim, non muslim, who belonging to which religion should be the prime minister, ahmedis should be defined the non muslims, seriously, i don't think mullahs should have defined the pak's constitution seeing the above picture

the confusion in our constitution should be eradicated, which contradicts our founding history, and should be declared universal

this ideological mess is because we have still not laid properly our basic constitution to run our country

we don't need father or mother, but a universal consensus on which universal direction should our country go till the very end

Last edited:
pakistan was formed geographically but pakistan couldn't be formed ideologically, thats why we see ideological conflicts so often today

every body declaring his version of ideology jinnah's ideology

if jinnah wanted shia/sunni muslim non muslim thing, why would the first law minister of pak would be a hindu?

BR5RaMBCIAEHmPx.png:large

now in our constitution we have defined who is muslim, non muslim, who belonging to which religion should be the prime minister, ahmedis should be defined the non muslims, seriously, i don't think mullahs should have defined the pak's constitution seeing the above picture

the confusion in our constitution should be eradicated, which contradicts our founding history, and should be declared universal

this ideological mess is because we have still not laid properly our basic constitution to run our country

Jinnah was a statesman
He said a lot of things
All of them can not be followed simultaneously
he was a secular to the core
and he made it clear to the constituent assembly that he meant a secular constitution , by his words , and by symbolism

Jinnah was a statesman
He said a lot of things
All of them can not be followed simultaneously

what im saying is that our constitution is manipulated one, with mullahs, liberals, feudals etc, its was never laid properly, we need to consider our history and need proper people for the job of laying a proper constitution which has many basic things like land reforms, local bodies etc in the first place

we don't really need to define who is muslim, who is non muslim, we have ignored the very basic things in our constitution

what im saying is that our constitution is manipulated one, with mullahs, feudals etc, its was never laid properly, we need to consider our history and need proper people for the job of laying a proper constitution
And I am saying the same :)

And I am saying the same :)

in objective resolution we defined islam, but never laid the very foundation of the institution to run the country meaning land reforms, local body system, if we didn't want country basic on the economic priniciples of interest etc

who is hurting if we didn't define islam but very basic stuff was ignored

and lady mount batten was the mother of india u forgot to mention and now sonia is mother of india :devil:

Yaar tu bada ajeeb hai; tu kisi ko bhi apna Abbu-Ammi bana saktey ho kya? :crazy:
Sure the world has some peculiar people.........

In the1965 Presidential election when she was contesting against Ayub Khan,Sheikh Mujib was her chief election agent for the eastern wing. He was also her staunchest supporter among prominent Pakistani political leaders.

In the1965 Presidential election when she was contesting against Ayub Khan,Sheikh Mujib was her chief election agent for the eastern wing. He was also her staunchest supporter among prominent Pakistani political leaders.
Imagine if She had won the election.... It would have changed alot of things for sure...

Its a great point. Pakistan could have prevented its sdisintegration if She was elected that time. Gn Ayub did " many good things" to pakistan as many friends said here, but at the same time he probably laid the seed of Cessation. Also he made first step to sour India-Pak relation in 1965. With my little study, it appears the seed of radicalisation was also laid in his era. Gen Zia actually put the final nail to all of those. I think some unbiased review/analysis is required on Ayub's contribution and effect of his policies in Pakistan History. Can anybody recommend any such book

Miss Jinnah and the opposition always claimed that there was rigging in this election.
yes and i agree that election were rigged, infact it was a selection not a election. If direct election were held i think she would have won and Pakistan might have been saved from many catastrophes.

Back
Top Bottom