What's new

FILM MAKING!

eva syed

New Recruit

Reaction score
dear member lets dream you are a director and making a film:coffee:.......................First tell in which "WOOD" you'll like to work and what will be the name of you film and thirdly whats going to be your cast............:enjoy:.

If i am working in lolly wood=...................."ghazab ho gaya"
cast=hero huma khuwajja,heroine Ahmad jahan zeb........villian...abid ali..........bcoz my film is..........."ghazab ho gaya"

oh really?
thats kinda smart.i can't wait to see it
get it on tape:enjoy:

sorry mery pass pessy nhi hai warna main film nhi apna makan banata chota sa kahy beach per

Rocking star.......your name will b on top ................bcoz it's .......barbad ho gay

I see GAY and GAYA being said a few times, what do they mean?.

I see GAY and GAYA being said a few times, what do they mean?.

sorry boss i wil say i don't have money for make a film if i have money i will make a small house on beach :D

and she answer for dreams no need money :enjoy:

dear member lets dream you are a director and making a film:coffee:.......................First tell in which "WOOD" you'll like to work and what will be the name of you film and thirdly whats going to be your cast............:enjoy:.

i will make in PakUSwood....name will b "Hum dil de chuke sanam"...hero will b Asif Zardari:devil:...heroine will b CIA:police:.....

Back
Top Bottom