What's new

Five PN personnel killed in Ormara traffic accident

sohailbutt

Reaction score
QUETTA: Five personnel of Pakistan Navy were killed and two others injured in a traffic accident in Ormara, a coastal city of Balochistan, source said on Sunday.

Seven personnel of Pakistan Navy were traveling in a pick up in Ormara when their vehicle met an accident. Five of them were killed on the spot while two other were injured.

The Injured were shifted to a nearby hospital.

Officials of PN have confirmed the occurrence of the accident, saying all the victims of the accident were sailors.

Five PN personnel killed in Ormara traffic accident - GEO.tv

I wish people would stop transporting others in the back of pickups like luggage. It's uncivilized and dangerous. I'll bet you the 5 that died instantly were riding in the back and the ones that escaped with injuries were sitting inside. :tsk:

These type of avoidable incidents should be avoided at all costs, atleast if they were travelling as suggest by KB then I didnot expect this from our well qualified military personal, this was very childish, they played with their own lives and paid for it with their lives.

An inquiry should be launched into this accident that happened, by Navy or any other concerned body and findings made public to exactly let the general public know why this happened and inshallah will be avoided in the future.

In the end, may Allah bless their soul's and they rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom