What's new

Forced to leave Pakistan, where can Afghan refugees go? | The Take

The Quran expressly forbids Muslims from division, yet your stance advocates the opposite, all while asserting alignment with Islamic theology !! .... May we all be guided.
20231114_004809.jpg

You must work according to the ground realities, protecting one's own community is not doing wrong. Refusing to take disrespect and lawlessness in one's own land by foreigners is not wrong. Defending one-self is not wrong.

Yes, in the perfect world it shouldn't have been the case. But, in the perfect world the Afgans shouldn't have done the following too:
  • Not recognizing Pakistan in the UN after her birth. in
  • Always preferring India over Pak.
  • Claiming a significant part of Pak and actively supporting insurgency in Pak's tribal regions.
  • Waging a short war against Pak in '60s.
  • Inviting the USSR into their country by becoming God-less communists, which invariably required a stern reaction from Pak for the USSR had already usurped a half of her in 1971 via 100% military, intelligence, economic, diplomatic etc. support to India. The plan was to get the other half. The India launched operation Brasstacks by massing 500K troops across Pak's borders in 1986.
  • Failing to form a national synergy after the expulsion of the USSR.
  • Becoming a nexus with the Al Qaida.
  • Becoming a second fiddle to the RAW/MOSAD/CIA's evil designs against Pak. Result is the unbearable terrorism inside Pakistan.
  • After the expulsion of the USA, dialing up the terrorism by many folds via the TTP.
  • Etc.
Bottom-line: Either let India fight Pak till the Last Afgan (inside/outside Pak) via terrorism to Pak's total collapse, or chop off the Last Head of the Last Afgan to save Pak from this existential threat. Every action has a reaction.
No one is to blame but Pakistan at the end.

The Afghans understood their interests and worked towards them, they didn't care about non-existent brotherhood.

Stupid delusional Pakistanis obsess over a non-existent brotherhood and act like soft cowards so they are treated like ones and must pay the price.

This mentality of ummah chummah aka slavery while every other country worked for its individual interest is a cancer. Pakistan must rid itself of such ideology and manufacture a homegrown patriotism/nationalism.

Pakistan must control the information warfare domain and be the dominant news source provider of the region. But it is failing. It has its priorities in the wrong places, it neglects soft power, it neglects so many critical areas due to ignorance and complacency.

View attachment 1012510

You must work according to the ground realities, protecting one's own community is not doing wrong. Refusing to take disrespect and lawlessness in one's own land by foreigners is not wrong. Defending one-self is not wrong.

Bro, I am addressing explicit Quranic directives, while your response refers to a Hadith graded as Daeef by Muhadiseen themselves. It might be advisable to reconsider this approach.

You should have been preaching this to them for 50 years. I'm pretty sure they'd ignore it.
This is the thing with these pseudo-Islamists.

Rules of Islam and ummah apply to us but not when others do wrong, you must be my slave in the name of ummati Islam. But I can do whatever I want.

An ummah that has no reciprocal basis is just aesthetic slavery.

Bro, I am addressing explicit Quranic directives, while your response refers to a Hadith graded as Daeef by Muhadiseen themselves. It might be advisable to reconsider this approach.
You used a vague term like division, but protecting your own community from those that seek harm is not inciting division.

I don't know why you are so adamant on this point when we are in-between a nationalist fued between two nations.

It's like you want to handicap yourself mid-fight based on illogical grounds. The other side are not Islamist themselves they are on a nationalist mission.

So sending people back to their homeland is Collective Punishment ? Palestinians are fighting and giving blood to stay in their own land, while Afghans and their supporters think sending Afghans back to their own, yeah their own land is Punishment lol

Mujhe tu lagta hai kuch Pakistaniyo ne yeh naya word seekha hai recently, due to Israel and Palestinian conflict, Collective punishment... in ka har cheez mai collective punishment nazar aa rahi hai lol

Binglos should now be removed as well. Their government policy is not to take back migrants in who left illegally. Basically dumping their problem onto us.

Amazing how they mock our country, buy our products, flood our country, come to study at our universities. Such a jealous lot they are.

You should have been preaching this to them for 50 years. I'm pretty sure they'd ignore it.

Unfortunately, it's common for Muslims worldwide to overlook Quranic directives, the point is that others' disregard for these injunctions doesn't grant us a license to do the same.

One is free to advocate nationalism, but he should refrain from asserting alignment of such ideas with the Quran when they clearly do not.

This is the thing with these pseudo-Islamists.

Rules of Islam and ummah apply to us but not when others do wrong, you must be my slave in the name of ummati Islam. But I can do whatever I want.

An ummah that has no reciprocal basis is just aesthetic slavery.

If a "kaffir" were to kick them in the face, they'd kick back.

But if a Musalmaan were to kick them in the face, they'd get on their knees and beg them to kick them again.

No one is to blame but Pakistan at the end.

The Afghans understood their interests and worked towards them, they didn't care about non-existent brotherhood.

Stupid delusional Pakistanis obsess over a non-existent brotherhood and act like soft cowards so they are treated like ones and must pay the price.

This mentality of ummah chummah aka slavery while every other country worked for its individual interest is a cancer. Pakistan must rid itself of such ideology and manufacture a homegrown patriotism/nationalism.

Pakistan must control the information warfare domain and be the dominant news source provider of the region. But it is failing. It has its priorities in the wrong places, it neglects soft power, it neglects so many critical areas due to ignorance and complacency.

Binglos should now be removed as well. Their government policy is not to take back migrants in who left illegally. Basically dumping their problem onto us.

Amazing how they mock our country, buy our products, flood our country, come to study at our universities. Such a jealous lot they are.
go for it :enjoy:

Till now only 300k have been deported.

Afghanis in Pak = 5 million.
Many in Balochistan were given fake cnic for political manipulation by dalia company also by law those born in Pakistan are Pakistani so many kids being deported are our citizens

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom