What's new

foreign NGOs were behind Indian anti nuclear protests in 2011 says Singh

I for one, would have wanted the same action, if the same had been done by Hindus.
Anyway, its good, that they have cut the foreign funds. We need the power more badly than ever. Rural TN faces 14-16 hours cut per day.
Textile capital Tirupur have suffered a slowdown in business.
No. Christians are more patriotic to India. I know that.
I am talking about the scenario regarding Koodankulam alone. Russia was the India best friend. They burning Russian Flag, tells u the question. Now Christians and Hindus were involved in that demostration.
And the protest was speerheaded by an Educated person, SP Udayakumar. So we cannot claim, all were illetrate. Its the educated, who spew lies. and these people believe them.

I know, i have lived in Chennai for 2 yrs, currently living in coimbatore....I know exactly how TN is affected by the power shortage. Technically nuclear power plant will emit some percentage of radiation during power generation ( condensed water after steam generation, the water is treated but cannot be done 100% radiation proof ) But what we can do is move settlement as far as possible from the nuclear plant.

Nuclear waste is more harmful in radiation....but is stored in special storage which again is not 100% safe.

Nothing is 100% safe in this world. More People die in road accidents than Nuclear accidents.

Stop bloody RSS hindutvavadi logic;the salaries and other thing are paid from the Parish itself;Holy See is the Spiritual Head

:lol: you have descended to calling names to buttress your logic. I am sure you can share the Audited balance sheet of the Parish that is governed by 'local christians'......or is there no RTI ?

Yes they do donate;In what way is it a problem??

I thought this discussion was about foreign funds ? :cheesy: ....now American/Italian 'brothers' are Indian enough for you ?

Kid,they are talking about Independent Churches (protestents) which mushroom out of nowhere who run around and add more and more people to their newly formed community...
You can see lot of them in Kerala..issueing brochers everywhere,visiting home after home to convert more and more people

So ? I though this discussing was about foreign funds flowing into Churches. The article clearly substantiates that fact.

A Parishes belongings are held and governed mostly by Christians and not priests...

So why don't you throw the Audited result of the parish in my face and end this discussion for once ?

Visual Media and Social Media have also done their parts.

Noam Chomsky expresses solidarity with Kudankulam protesters - Times Of India
Koodankulam N-project protests to continue: Medha:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

:lol: you have descended to calling names to buttress your logic. I am sure you can share the Audited balance sheet of the Parish that is governed by 'local christians'......or is there no RTI ?

I was talking about my Parish;do you even know where that is??Yes it is Audited by members of Parish.

I thought this discussion was about foreign funds ? :cheesy: ....now American/Italian 'brothers' are Indian enough for you ?

You said Syrian Christian funds from US right??Dont you know that Kerala Christians are known as Syrian Christian???

So ? I though this discussing was about foreign funds flowing into Churches. The article clearly substantiates that fact.

The Church involved in Koodankulam was mainstream Catholic Church;so stop Bullshitting

It should have happened much much earlier.....

But have it given power to the Bishop to use the church for propaganda against state?

Think clearly mate:Since most of people there are Christians??

Dont potray the christian community as traitors...India's space program owes a lot to another Bishop and a meeting held at a church(I hope you know that)

Much needed.But are you Forgetting the activities of our media??
For example ......
The Hindu(or 'The Chindu'??)was having a special section for anti-nuclear articles every day when protests were at its peak

I know a Kerala news Channel who was airing all kinds of anti-nuclear films many times a day for a week

PS:I am Pro-Nuclear

The convenor of the Anti Kudankulam protest is a Hindu. SP Udayakumar.
Never did i mention in a post, Christians are traitors. I told them, they are patriotic. Please see my above post. ( I am just returning from my friends house, celebrating Christmas).

Bishop contribution to ISRO will never be forgotton. U forgot my another point made by me. My comments were only referred to Kudankulam.
Havent u heard about Paid media? Who gives the money for the media to play it 24*7? Will they ever give importance to an issue, with no 'perks' involved?
There was a article in Hindu , recent times. People said " We are not able to protest nowadays. Our livelihood is being affected". Didnt it affect their livelihood earlier?
When protest were at its peak, SP Udaya said, its funded by fishermens, who donated their one day salary per month. Why cant they do now?
The truth is foreign NGO money was stopped.

Now hear this. The protestors were both Hindus and Christians. If they had protested in a place called Tahrir square, or some park as a place, there is no place for an issue.
The main issue is the use of CHURCH for the propaganda against state. Do u have any idea the words they used from a holy place like the Church?

Moscow: Foreign NGOs Behind India's NPP Protests | Russia | RIA Novosti

India should ban organizations sponsored by foreigners and so should every country.

India is finding out now what we have known for a whole in Pakistan that most of Foreign NGO's are fronts for Foreign Intelligence agencies and their purpose is subversion and influence Public opinion, They bribe media and they have made some journalist and newspaers and TV channels very very rich in Pakistan.

Visual Media and Social Media have also done their parts.

Noam Chomsky expresses solidarity with Kudankulam protesters - Times Of India
Koodankulam N-project protests to continue: Medha:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I a talking about my Parish;do you even know where that is??

You said Syrian Christian funds from US right??Dont you know that Kerala Christians are known as Syrian Christian???

The Church involved in Koodankulam was mainstream Catholic Church;so stop Bullshitting

Stop arguing with Ignorant people. They have RTI to know about various facts.

I am also unaware that Church Receiving funds from abroad is a crime in India. :lol:

The convenor of the Anti Kudankulam protest is a Hindu. SP Udayakumar.
Never did i mention in a post, Christians are traitors. I told them, they are patriotic. Please see my above post. ( I am just returning from my friends house, celebrating Christmas).

Bishop contribution to ISRO will never be forgotton. U forgot my another point made by me. My comments were only referred to Kudankulam.
Havent u heard about Paid media? Who gives the money for the media to play it 24*7? Will they ever give importance to an issue, with no 'perks' involved?
There was a article in Hindu , recent times. People said " We are not able to protest nowadays. Our livelihood is being affected". Didnt it affect their livelihood earlier?
When protest were at its peak, SP Udaya said, its funded by fishermens, who donated their one day salary per month. Why cant they do now?
The truth is foreign NGO money was stopped.

Now hear this. The protestors were both Hindus and Christians. If they had protested in a place called Tahrir square, or some park as a place, there is no place for an issue.
The main issue is the use of CHURCH for the propaganda against state. Do u have any idea the words they used from a holy place like the Church?
Sorry mate,I misunderstood you.Paid media is a real problem,I dont know much about the bolded part.

I was talking about my Parish;do you even know where that is??Yes it is Audited by members of Parish.

I dont need to know where your Parish is ...just throw the Audit results in my face to show there is no Foreign Funding. How difficult can that be ? :angel:

...even if I do know and made that statement with full awareness ..how is it relevant? Almost all Syrian christians in the US are American citizens. All flow of funds from them become foreign funds :disagree:. They are American funds and its reasonable to assume they will be used to push American interests.

A Church is a church is a church .....you can split hair between yourselves.

In any case no one is accusing 'Christians Indians' of being traitors ...I am sure since you live in India you are forced to protect Indian interests.

Stop arguing with Ignorant people. They have RTI to know about various facts.

I am also unaware that Church Receiving funds from abroad is a crime in India. :lol:

....only when the funds are used for Anti-India activities. :disagree:

Yeah, if that were the case, the VHP would be in serious trouble.

...and Merry Christmas to you too ;)

In any case no one is accusing 'Christians Indians' of being traitors ...I am sure since you live in India you are forced to protect Indian interests.

Forced? You are not more interested in India's interest as opposed to your own religious interest. It makes you even question the loyalties of fellow Indians. You are certainly not qualified to issue certificates in patriotism.

I dont need to know where your Parish is ...just throw the Audit results in my face to show there is no Foreign Funding. How difficult can that be ? :angel:

As Hard as going to the Parish Church and Asking for a copy of it
Yes,it is Audited in a meeting convened infront of Parish members
No foreign funding for daily activities of Church.Only organisation in a Church who receives funds are
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Saint_Vincent_de_Paul

All Foreign Funds received are monitered by GOI.Last year in Kerala,the largest funds received were by Matha Amridananth Mayi Math and Church of South India(a protestent Church)

even if I do know and made that statement with full awareness ..how is it relevant? Almost all Syrian christians in the US are American citizens. All flow of funds from them become foreign funds :disagree:. They are American funds and its reasonable to assume they will be used to push American interests.

So the money Indian Christians sent from US is Foreign aid.I wonder how many Families in Kerala receive 'foreign aid':rofl: considering huge NRI population.
A Church is a church is a church .....you can split hair between yourselves.

If you doesnt know a thing shut up!!!!

My Friend here have given you a befitting reply

Forced? You are not more interested in India's interest as opposed to your own religious interest. It makes you even question the loyalties of fellow Indians. You are certainly not qualified to issue certificates in patriotism.

Well you certainly pretend to be qualified to judge my interests and my qualifications. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom