What's new

foreign NGOs were behind Indian anti nuclear protests in 2011 says Singh

As Hard as going to the Parish Church and Asking for a copy of it. Yes,it is Audited in a meeting convened infront of Parish members

I will be waiting for it.

So the money Indian Christians sent from US is Foreign aid.I wonder how many Families in Kerala receive 'foreign aid':rofl: considering huge NRI population.

So now American citizens are considered 'Indian Christians' ? :lol:

How is families receiving money from their family members equal to a Religious Organizations receiving funds from Americans ? :lol: How long will this absurd argument continue ?

My Friend here have given you a befitting reply

okey dokey kiddo :wave:

I have little use for bigots regardless of their colour of clothing and I refuse to stand by while you deliberately insult my fellow countrymen & women.

What a pompous self righteous clown :partay: I dont remember asking you to 'stand by' anyone :rolleyes:

I will be waiting for it.

So now American citizens are considered 'Indian Christians' ? :lol:

How is families receiving money from their family members equal to a Religious Organizations receiving funds from Americans ? :lol: How long will this absurd argument continue ?

You said Syrian Christians in US funding Indian Churches

Saint Thomas Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now Shut up!!

If you have any proof that we are using it for anti-India activities give it.

Answer this too
If it was the Church funding Koodankulam protests...how come the protestors run out of money???

Better to be called that than to be a deluded bigot & I don't believe I need your permission to stand by anyone I choose to.

You religious bigotry is evident when you choose to stand with fellow christians and not with facts. I did not want to get down to this crass name calling and stoop down to your level but its time a spade is called a spade.

No one in this forum needs anyone's permission (except the mods) to post anything so do not build up strawman arguments to pretend if someone is giving permission. You can continue to vote for congress headed by 'christian' Sonia Gandhi because that is what religious bigots do. Your justifications and explanations are neither required nor wanted as long as you can pretend civility and not get into the sordid business of 'Granting certificates' of 'secularism' and 'not being a bigotry'.

The hypocrisy in asking others not to give certificates while dishing them out like cheap soap is astounding.

mate,Koodankulam is more of a public relations failure than any thing else

Some anti nuclear goon brainwashes the poor fisherman that the 'plant is a potential threat'.The people are worried and agitated and stage protests

Actually day after day, week after week, anti-nuclear films were screened in the local churches, various "fathers" gave speeches about how nuclear energy would kill them, how its against yesu and all such crap. When arrest warrant was given against SP Updayakumar he went and hid inside the church in Idinthakarai and the church refused to allow the police to arrest him, Udayakumar subsequently started making all his meetings from the safety of the church.

The church there is doing the biding of its donors from America in trying to sabotage the russian plant without any thought about national interest..very bad.

The only solution is completely cutting off any foreign funding coming inside India for religious purpose..there is no need for that..let each one be content in his religion..why do we need foreign donations which can be grossly misused like this ?

The TN government should have convinced the people that the N-plant is safe...instead this is what TN goverment do....

The fisherfolk over there are illiterate and extremely religious..so they wont listen to whatever Govt says nor do they know the abcd of nuclear physics, the protection measures etc..to them whatever the local pastor says is the ultimate truth and the church made use of the people very badly..

Actually day after day, week after week, anti-nuclear films were screened in the local churches, various "fathers" gave speeches about how nuclear energy would kill them, how its against yesu and all such crap.

proof???

When arrest warrant was given against SP Updayakumar he went and hid inside the church in Idinthakarai and the church refused to allow the police to arrest him, Udayakumar subsequently started making all his meetings from the safety of the church.

The people wont allow it actually

The church there is doing the biding of its donors from America in trying to sabotage the russian plant without any thought about national interest..very bad.
A catholic Church is protecting intrests of Protestent/Evangelical/Anglocan americans??:rofl:

...and what a cheap bigoted character :smokin:

Are you a keralite??

You religious bigotry is evident when you choose to stand with fellow christians and not with facts. I did not want to get down to this crass name calling and stoop down to your level but its time a spade is called a spade.

No one in this forum needs anyone's permission (except the mods) to post anything so do not build up strawman arguments to pretend if someone is giving permission. You can continue to vote for congress headed by 'christian' Sonia Gandhi because that is what religious bigots do. Your justifications and explanations are neither required nor wanted as long as you can pretend civility and not get into the sordid business of 'Granting certificates' of 'secularism' and 'not being a bigotry'.

The hypocrisy in asking others not to give certificates while dishing them out like cheap soap is astounding.

Your bigotry stands exposed when you believe that the only reason anyone can have an opposing view is if they are an adherent of that religion. How do you know I'm christian? Did your bigoted mind draw up that conclusion? Was that why you made a point of wishing me a merry x'mas? The only think astounding is your ability to delude yourself . Who I vote for is none of your concern, religious interest is the least of my concerns. How would a bigot like you know that? Your basis for judging posters here is based on their "supposed" religion, so much so that you labelled me a member of a religion you seem to have issues with because that seems the only way you can rationalise any objection to your views in your head.

There is hypocrisy here but it does not come from me.

I dont remember the exact date..but it came in Junior Vikatan..a popular bimonthly in Tamil..some 6 or 7 months back..

The people wont allow it actually

The church did not allow it..and that is obstruction of duty of a govt personnel.

A catholic Church is protecting intrests of Protestent/Evangelical/Anglocan americans??:rofl:

The sectarian differences of the minority usually peter out when living amidst a huge majority..like how Shias and Sunnis who are their throats outside India, are in a state of relative peace inside..

@gslv mk3 mate no one is blaming all christians..infact in some instances I have stuck out for some sects like catholics to distinguish them from the more radical evangelical groups..but the actions of the church in these kinda instances is not winning them any fans from among the majority...and not only this..recently during the Shweta Halapannavar issue, a padre, I dont remember his name exactly was in Times Now defending the Irish action, YES defending it..inspite a young Indian lady's life has just been lost..I felt sick seeing that man doing what he did..now the recent statement of the Archbishop on the Italian marine case..frankly this is not giving a good image to the public and I would not be far off if I said atleast a section of the church clergy has its loyalty somewhere else..Vatican in case of catholic and america in case of the baptists/presbyterians etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
Your bigotry stands exposed when you believe that the only reason anyone can have an opposing view is if they are an adherent of that religion. How do you know I'm christian? Did your bigoted mind draw up that conclusion? Was that why you made a point of wishing me a merry x'mas? The only think astounding is your ability to delude yourself . Who I vote for is none of your concern, religious interest is the least of my concerns. How would a bigot like you know that? Your basis for judging posters here is based on their "supposed" religion, so much so that you labelled me a member of a religion you seem to have issues with because that seems the only way you can rationalise any objection to your views in your head.

There is hypocrisy here but it does not come from me.

There you go ....dishing out Certificates again, with assumptions and pre conceived notions disguised as facts.

You are free to go around calling me a 'bigot' if that helps you sleep better at night. :coffee: Consider it my Christmas gift.

Back
Top Bottom