What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

when the GOP doesnt do its duty....i.e provide sufficient disaster relief measures to prevent the deaths of thousands of people in the aftermath of the earthquake.....then that is equivalent to killing thousands of people.....just compare India 's efforts in any of the natural disasters ....Guj earthquake , Tsunami,Ladakh floods...etc

this is where a democratic government with accountability matters....and the worst thing about the AJK situation is that no matter what appalling conditions suffered by the people there , they have nowhere to complain ....no effective forum to raise their grievances ....and no real Govt to take to task when the real show is being run by the PA behind a civilian govt in Islamabad.......the ground realities remain the same no matter what Qureshi says at the U.N......

After this word equivalent I don't think I have to move on. Sorry. ;)

Oh than say it simple buddy. It was just your wet dream. Lolzzz

No proof by the poor bharati.

:)

2 things

1. You never read (or understood) my post and went off on a tangent. Not my problem that you didnt understand the sentence constructs.

2. Innocent people dying is never and can never be my dreams.. Take it as you may..

Mind your own insurgencies and stop worrying about Afghanistan..

My reply to Krishna!

Urbanized Greyhound said:
when the GOP doesnt do its duty....i.e provide sufficient disaster relief measures to prevent the deaths of thousands of people in the aftermath of the earthquake.....then that is equivalent to killing thousands of people.....just compare India 's efforts in any of the natural disasters ....Guj earthquake , Tsunami,Ladakh floods...etc

this is where a democratic government with accountability matters....and the worst thing about the AJK situation is that no matter what appalling conditions suffered by the people there , they have nowhere to complain ....no effective forum to raise their grievances ....and no real Govt to take to task when the real show is being run by the PA behind a civilian govt in Islamabad.......the ground realities remain the same no matter what Qureshi says at the U.N......

How ignorant can one get to bash their arch enemy is a sign of frustation they have built up over time. After all its the land of "ToI".

Not only Pakistan collected world record relief funds but also provided superb reconstruction to the affected areas. The Saudis provided increased labor quotas for residents of AJK since then many have been able to earn their way into rebuilding rather than depending on handouts.

In the aftermath of the 2005 Kashmir earthquake, Saudi Arabia donated over US$3.3 million, more than any other country,[10] and promised an additional $573 million, also the maximum amount of money pledged.[11] Saudi Arabia also provided 4000 pre-fabricated houses to Pakistan through the Saudi Public Assistance for Pakistan Earthquake Victims (SPAPEV). The houses, which were to be equipped with all required facilities, cost over $16.7 million. The SPAPEV also distributed 230,000 blankets, 150,000 quilts, 10,000 ordinary tents, 2,500 special winterized water proof tents, 100,000 stoves, 100,000 food.

The Saudi government pledged $230 million to development in Afghanistan. It has also pledged $133 million in direct grant aid, $187 million in concessional loans, and $153 million in export credits for Pakistan earthquake relief.

http://www.spapev.org/

Last edited:
Mind your own insurgencies and stop worrying about Afghanistan..

My reply to Krishna!

You too...;). There are bigger and badder insurgencies within Pakistan too.

Stay off Kashmir..

My reply to Quereshi

2 things

1. You never read (or understood) my post and went off on a tangent. Not my problem that you didnt understand the sentence constructs.

2. Innocent people dying is never and can never be my dreams.. Take it as you may..

The posts based on assumptions and dreams aren't worthy enough to be understand. :)

The posts based on assumptions and dreams aren't worthy enough to be understand. :)

But are worthy enough to be responded to? So you belive in writing and responding without understanding.

It is evident, however coming as an admission is always good

;)

After this word equivalent I don't think I have to move on. Sorry. ;)

Apparently their deaths in AK are of no consequence.....no matter the internal situation in Pakistan.....the Pakistani foreign dep will always bring up a confrontation with India...... talk about a bunch of obsessed people ......:hitwall:

But are worthy enough to be responded to? So you belive in writing and responding without understanding.

It is evident, however coming as an admission is always good

;)

Your admission is also good that your posts are based on assumptions many of which are your wet dreams. :D

Krishna just got frustrated with his height. He can't comprehend the fact that he looks dwarf standing with Qureshi so he don't wana meet him :lol: :lol:

Puppet government, 700,000 occupational army, human rights violation. Kashmirs on the streets, azadi slogans, stone pelting, deaths, house arrest of the leaders...welcome to WORLDS BIGGEST DEMOCRACY.

A true democracy would never ever have these problems in first place because of the very democratic process.

Pak does not have any democracy good enough. At least we come clean on what we have and what dont. India is a two faced *****.

Worlds biggest democracy and they have Kashmir. Pak promoting millitants in Kashmir when they did the same in 1971 and now in FATA but could not repeat ****. As i said two faced ***** this country is.

Your admission is also good that your posts are based on assumptions many of which are your wet dreams. :D

Looks like he is from the Bhakshak forum, Some prominent wet dreams there which has a dedicated thread for mental masturbation for Indians even though they dont have enough toilets include:

1- Civil war in pak
2- Taliban take over
3- Nuclear disarmament of Pak by US
4- Baluchistan cutting out of pak
5- World stop selling arms to pak
6- Floods wiping of air bases and nuclear sites
7- Mutiny in Pak army on ethnic basis (Punjabis army killing pakhtuns in Swat reason!! After our SWAT success they had this wet dream)
8- US invasion of Pak
9- Pak dis-integrated

and the masturbation goes on and on......

Last edited:
ukta chor qotwal ko dante....

my indian friend, you have forgotten that it was india which used the military to occupy this area in the first place, and then whether it be hyderabad, assam, nagaland, punjab, india has always used the weapons and mass genocide to control the areas, proof is the bloody punjab massacre of sikhs, so dont act like you are innocent, and accept the ground realities instead of playing the blame game always

Oke dear let us assume the case that india used military to occupy the area.. Atleast we had guts to use Military and showed the whole world that India is involve... Let us take the work of ISI/Army and GoP... do they have the guts to do so?? they never did.. all they do is only proxy war... fighting battle face to face is far better than insurgency ... If GoP is so much interested in JK it should have taken over it diplomatically or by waging war on JK after independence... where it failed miserably.. and please dont talk about genocide haan.. world knows better who has done mass genocide and who is breeding whom...
As far as Pakistan is considered it has to work on its economy first... it has to develop its land which is currently under possession.. pity a small country not able to lift its people out of dark.. atleast the situation is far better on this regard here...

So Karan one of your brother has posted the reported. Now you point me out those thousands of people killed in AJK by Pakistan from it.

Now you have the report, back your claim with it.

You want to know how people in AJK are killed?? Please ... they are killed on the pretext of religion .. they are converted into terrorist by twisting holy quran sent to india and get killed... dont you think this is not killing??? there are several thousands killed like that..

Krishna just got frustrated with his height. He can't comprehend the fact that he looks dwarf standing with Qureshi so he don't wana meet him :lol: :lol:

Puppet government, 700,000 occupational army, human rights violation. Kashmirs on the streets, azadi slogans, stone pelting, deaths, house arrest of the leaders...welcome to WORLDS BIGGEST DEMOCRACY.

A true democracy would never ever have these problems in first place because of the very democratic process.

Pak does not have any democracy good enough. At least we come clean on what we have and what dont. India is a two faced *****.

Worlds biggest democracy and they have Kashmir. Pak promoting millitants in Kashmir when they did the same in 1971 and now in FATA but could not repeat ****. As i said two faced ***** this country is.

Looks like he is from the Bhakshak forum, Some prominent wet dreams there which has a dedicated thread for mental masturbation for Indians even though they dont have enough toilets include:

1- Civil war in pak
2- Taliban take over
3- Nuclear disarmament of Pak by US
4- Baluchistan cutting out of pak
5- World stop selling arms to pak
6- Floods wiping of air bases and nuclear sites
7- Mutiny in Pak army on ethnic basis (Punjabis army killing pakhtuns in Swat reason!! After our SWAT success they had this wet dream)
8- US invasion of Pak
9- Pak dis-integrated

and the masturbation goes on and on......

Mr Krisha need not get frustated at all.. he just spoke very calmly ... where as we can see your minister under pressure.. Pressure from your president i guess may be his appraisal was nearing...
Our Minister facts are right on nail..
we are conducting elections and 60% turn over rate is recorded.. very high compared to other states
All facilities like education is provided to people of JK.. People enjoy all rights ... they hold indian passports... If they dont want to be indian they can tear it give it to the district collector... i guess no such incidents are reported...
Issues are purely created by terrorist and geelani.. If youths are not brainwashed for sure peace will be there in JK.. I have some reports where youths of JK actively participate in Army recruitment...

Please post similar facts on P0K... what is the literacy rate ... what are the developments provided etc etc..

Secondly pakistan is in biggest mess.. since the begining of decade it is fighting war.. your economy is a war torn economy... please post any development your country is proposing apart from defence.. all your dealings are only w.r.t defence.. Any educational transaction with any country??.. any big infrastructure investment??? any country has invested there money in your country?? if so who what is the %... kindly compare that with india... what are the employment features your country is providing for outsiders??? what is the stake of pakistan in other countries...

Please answer some of the above questions you will understand which minister is making fun of whom???

wow! I only can say wow! since when Indians ministers learned how to talk!

They've learned how and when to talk?? :what:
When did that happen??
I dont see any pigs flying.. damn swines must be nocturnal or something !!

They've learned how and when to talk?? :what:
When did that happen??
I dont see any pigs flying.. damn swines must be nocturnal or something !!
You have to take off your blindfold first.

Back
Top Bottom