What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

Avoiding a solution, like always, eh India?

Change the subject whenever Kashmir is mentioned because that's all you ever do.

You want to know how people in AJK are killed?? Please ... they are killed on the pretext of religion .. they are converted into terrorist by twisting holy quran sent to india and get killed... dont you think this is not killing??? there are several thousands killed like that..

whatever floats your boat :)

StopTheBullShytTSHIRTD1.gif

Lol Pakistan cries everyday,"Solve Kashmir problem,Kashmir is an issue of human rights" just like an irritating kid.
Krishna the headmaster came and

vaderpones.jpg

This is no bull **** ... it is a known fact.. we can give count of terrorist killed by BSF every year.. what is this then called?? if you send army and you die then it is a brave act... if you send terrorist and you get them killed what you can tell then?? it is a matter of killing your own people samjii bachey.. you dont know how to protect/develop the people in your land.. why you worried about our people here ??

Last edited:
This is no bull **** ... it is a known fact.. we can give count of terrorist killed by BSF every year.. what is this then called?? if you send army and you die then it is a brave act... if you send terrorist and you get them killed what you can tell then?? it is a matter of killing your own people samjii bachey.. you dont know how to protect/develop the people in your land.. why you worried about our people here ?? go away kid.. bring some elders from your family for arguing

OK... Bharat Rickshaw is their you can share such childish rants their and can come back anytime when you have some proofs to back yourself with.

OK... Bharat Rickshaw is their you can share such childish rants their and can come back anytime when you have some proofs to back yourself with.

hmmm .... you want proof??? hmmm i will give a day light proof ..you know kargil war? i hope you know it... and you mush also know that large number of mujaideens died?? They are brainwashed people from P0K... do you think its a good idea by ISI/Army to send irregulars to JK and get killed??? dont you think it is a sure shot kill by your ISI/Army.. they dont have any value for human life?? why cant ISI/Army educate them and send abroad and give them there rights?? hmmm thats why i said... brother you will not be able to understand to respond back appropriately...

Last edited:
hmmm .... you want proof??? hmmm i will give a day light proof ..you know kargil war? i hope you know it... and you mush also know that large number of mujaideens died?? They are brainwashed people from P0K... do you think its a good idea by ISI/Army to send irregulars to JK and get killed??? dont you think it is a sure shot kill by your ISI/Army.. they dont have any value for human life?? why cant ISI/Army educate them and send abroad and give them there rights?? hmmm thats why i said... stay away kid you will not be able to understand to respond back appropriately...
71 cross border terrorism coward act by arming a terrorists by terrorist organization of RAW.

PS: Your previous comment.....Keep it civil...Can argue dont start personal attack. Next time i see Bacha, And bring elders from family type comment you'll straight go to Banistan......

71 cross border terrorism coward act by arming a terrorists by terrorist organization of RAW.

PS: Your previous comment.....Keep it civil...Can argue dont start personal attack. Next time i see Bacha, And bring elders from family type comment you'll straight go to Banistan......

Sorry if i had hurt any one.. it is unintentional... I hope it is not permanent ban... how long is the ban period??

But buddy in 71 we have sent our Army(regulars) that is there duty.. we haven't send any innocent people.. we are emphazing ISI/Army to send only army regulars for the fight ... not innocent brain washed people...

Sorry if i had hurt any one.. it is unintentional... I hope it is not permanent ban... how long is the ban period??

But buddy in 71 we have sent our Army(regulars) that is there duty.. we haven't send any innocent people.. we are emphazing ISI/Army to send only army regulars for the fight ... not innocent brain washed people...
RAW trained and provided weapons to Anti Pakistan Elements......Its an open truth...Biggest Covertops of Raw.

RAW trained and provided weapons to Anti Pakistan Elements......Its an open truth...Biggest Covertops of Raw.

If so same way ISI is doing in India by recruiting people here... which negates both the secret agents action... what i will say as Tit for tat...

You are talking about 71 war?? come on... whole world know Indian army was involved... our prime minister gave the authority openly in front of the entire world... Please provide proof to back up in 71... i feel i dont want to give any proof that our Army did attack..

You are talking about 71 war?? come on... whole world know Indian army was involved... our prime minister gave the authority openly in front of the entire world... Please provide proof to back up in 71... i feel i dont want to give any proof that our Army did attack..
Before war India was training Mukti Bahini and providing them weapons....Learn some history....

Before war India was training Mukti Bahini and providing them weapons....Learn some history....

hmmm you forgot to understand that it turned against you because of your own people.... And India intervened after they requested help.. Just like we helped Sri lanka .... There is no comparison between Mukti Bahini and Terrorist being breded in P0K... Mukti Bahini became powerful only after your Army showed its might and India no longer supports them... where as youths in Pak Adm Kashmir are still brainwashed for no reason and sent to JK and were getting killed for no good.. Mukti Bahini atleast got a country within short span... where as these people still are born, grown, brainwashed and killed.. they didnt have any purpose for there existence... not sure how may scientist or intelligent people got killed for no good by your ISI/Army....

Understood your Country has a target to achieve ... you have to do it properly by diplomacy or by war..

hmmm you forgot to understand that it turned against you because of your own people.... And India intervened after they requested help.. Just like we helped Sri lanka .... There is no comparison between Mukti Bahini and Terrorist being breded in P0K... Mukti Bahini became powerful only after your Army showed its might and India no longer supports them... where as youths in Pak Adm Kashmir are still brainwashed for no reason and sent to JK and were getting killed for no good.. Mukti Bahini atleast got a country within short span... where as these people still are born, grown, brainwashed and killed.. they didnt have any purpose for there existence... not sure how may scientist or intelligent people got killed for no good by your ISI/Army....

Understood your Country has a target to achieve ... you have to do it properly by diplomacy or by war..

Who the hell was India to help them, even if they asked for it.

And if that is your justification, then similarly, the Kashmirs asked us to help them to get free from occupational forces who are on a rampage and so far killed thousands and God knows what not.

Thus if you people can come up with your own justification, we can come up with ours.

As said again, to you these freedom fighters are terrorists, for us they aren't, same case was for Mukti Bani, you helped them as they seemed to be oppressed and freedom fighters for you, for us they were and are terrorists to this day.

Who the hell was India to help them, even if they asked for it.

And if that is your justification, then similarly, the Kashmirs asked us to help them to get free from occupational forces who are on a rampage and so far killed thousands and God knows what not.

Thus if you people can come up with your own justification, we can come up with ours.

As said again, to you these freedom fighters are terrorists, for us they aren't, same case was for Mukti Bani, you helped them as they seemed to be oppressed and freedom fighters for you, for us they were and are terrorists to this day.

Right Taimi but you have to understand that there is a big difference.. See india helped when lot of people came flooding towards indian borders.. so there is a situation there... lets take an example consider you are big man in your area and if people come to your gate for help will you keep quite??.. no you will intervene right and you wont be foolish to intervene on your own?? this is what india did.. it is absolutely your fault for 71..

Further my argument stays on this if Pakistan says it has liberated Azad kashmir from India it should not use them to attack India.. they are liberated let them grow on there own.. let them have there own infra,education,economy.... Instead ISI use these people for there own welfare... India didnt have any reason to intervene until we found a large number people come flooding to our gates... So when people of JK comes to your gate flooding for help... you can surely raise this to UN.. at that time the whole world will back you... but I guess there are no such incident where people are flooding to your borders right???...

So my argument still on brainwashing youths in P0K is still equal to killing of the people by sending them to Indian border...

Futher how can you say these are freedom fighters?? are you comparing them to your Father Mr Jinnah who was one of the greatest?? no way i dont accept that.. they are terrorist because they are not soldiers.. let ISI make them soldiers and fight against us directly by declaring war on us then we will accept them as soldiers... until then they are terrorist and the whole world will call them so...

Back
Top Bottom