What's new

France to send warships to support Greece in Turkish standoff

Turkey is not weak country. It has big military & support of NATO too. Even today U.S.A will think twice to shot down russian jet, but turkey didn't even give warning & shot down jet as it crossed only 1.36 miles border. Turkey has very aggressive policy. He will not even spare mighty china & U.S.A for bashing. Turkey don't care if he is russia, china or U.S.A .
Study following reports.

1) https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/...ican-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

2) https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ve-exchanged-gunfire-in-syria-more-than-once/

American troops have taken over oil rich Deir Ezzor sector of Syria by force. Neither Syrian regime and nor Russian forces have the balls to bomb this sector.

More information: https://thedefensepost.com/2019/10/28/syria-deir-ezzor-oilfields-esper-russia/

In contrast, Syrian regime and Russian forces continue to attack Turkey-backed Idlib sector of Syria.

US have shielded Turkey from the prospects of Soviet aggression through the years after World War II, not the other way around.

Last edited:
@OsmanAli98 gone are the days when turkey was pacified actually in 20th century during cold war Turkey was poor country recently recovered from WW1 but with the most important location we were protected by US/West nowadays main enemy of US is china they are determined to destroy BRI
What do you think why they support fakestan just look the map and everything will be clear to you 2016 coup wasn’t meant to install a puppet because gulen is extremely hated by everyone remember that he is in exile since 30-40 years ago actually US wanted to provoke turkish civil war but not only failed to do but also they triggered turkish patriotism&nationalism to the maximum iran is target as well but pakistan is too
I have no doubt that northern syria plus northwestern idlib will come under turkish control sooner or later
Thanks to idiotic anti-turkish moves by US current and future government no matter which party forms it will be forced(even if the current/future president is questionable nationalist) to do pursue nationalistic foreign policy
They have woken up the LEGENDARY TURKISH NATIONALISM THAT IS THE BIGGEST STRATEGIC MISTAKE DONE BY OUR ENEMIES

Last edited:
I dont take the french serious and im not aware of any nation which takes them serious. The germans bodied them twice and that in a matter of weeks and all in all they dont have the best track record of being successful in general.

If Erdogan wants nuclear weapons, Erdo is not winning support for that idea.

Conflict in Syria
Conflict in Libya
Tensions against Greece
Tensions against France

Not as warmongering as Washington, but how can Europe, Russia and China trust Turkey with nukes. And then there is the Hell Aviv-Washington-London Axis that would block any effort of Turkey to get nukes.

If you are at conflict with those who should be your friends, where is the support against your enemies like Washington.

Erdogan bites off more than he can chew.

And they should not forget their grand daddy Mehmet who conquered Constantinople and destroyed the Eastern Roman Empire.
Byzantine Empire was a mere shadow of its former-self at this point in time, thanks to devastating blows received from the Fourth Crusade and Mongols in earlier years.

Sultan Mehmet = final nail in the coffin of Byzantine Empire.

Last edited:
D853E277-03A9-4524-B908-7589FCA0E650.jpeg

I dont take the french serious and im not aware of any nation which takes them serious. The germans bodied them twice and that in a matter of weeks and all in

France has actually one of the best military records through its history which is a fact many can't accept,many citing WW2 just to feel better because of insecurity.

all they dont have the best track record of being successful in general.

As if it was to Turkey. Your military history is full of military disasters even against much inferior forces.

France has actually one of the best military records through its history which is a fact many can't accept,many citing WW2 just to feel better because of insecurity.

Absolutetly, the only thing u managed was to colonise third world countries with these countries now finally getting rid of ur influence. im not insecure at all in fact i dont care about u :D As i wrote i dont take u serious

As if it was to Turkey. Your military history is full of military disasters even against much inferior forces.

Sure, we are that type of country which is counting genocide accusations from the likes of you lol

stupid PUTIN will wake up when the Turkish Armed Forces will kick another Russian Jet
Russia provoke Turkiye , remind to stupid PUTIN The Turks fought 11 times with Russia without NATO

Idlib is not national security for Russia but Syria is national security for Turkiye
Russia can not fight against 82 million Turkiye for Idlib .... but Turkiye will give a big lesson to Syrian Regime soon .... no more patience
FYI: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-for-shooting-down-russian-jet-idUSKCN0ZD1PR

Why Mr. Erdogan apologized to Mr. Putin and the two became best buddies afterwards? Russian sanctions stung?

Your rhetoric does not match Turkish decisions in the face of heavy odds.

Turkiye decided to fight with the US-France forces in Syria
wtf stupid PUTIN's shitty forces in Syria?
Trump administration ALLOWED Turkey to create a buffer zone between Turkey and US-backed SDF; entire world know this much.

Turkey never attempted to challenge SDF in the presence of American troops. Turkish forces did not clash with American forces in Syria at any point in time.

Russian and American forces have exchanged blows in Syria though. Refer to post # 121 above.

Last edited:
FYI: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-for-shooting-down-russian-jet-idUSKCN0ZD1PR

Why Mr. Erdogan apologized to Mr. Putin and the two became best buddies afterwards? Russian sanctions stung?

Your rhetoric does not match Turkish decisions in the face of heavy odds.

Trump administration ALLOWED Turkey to create a buffer zone between Turkey and US-backed SDF; entire world know this much.

Turkey never attempted to challenge SDF in the presence of American troops. Turkish forces did not clash with American forces in Syria at any point in time.

Russian and American forces have exchanged blows in Syria though. Refer to post # 121 above.
That’s why american soldier was killed in 2019 summer
When Americans actually realized that turkey would target every terror supporter they (partially) withdrew

Last edited:
Germany and Italy will supported their Christian brother of French to beat the Muslim turkey. No offence, this is true alliance in the real world.

I never used to believe that but I see now that most of Christian Europe almost all the time always allies itself against Turkey, it seems like even secular France acts more like a crusader state, it also backs India against Pakistan which is strange because Pakistan did nothing to France but they seem to hate us for no reason, the only other reason is religion but I guess they're just wearing that secular mask to fool the world.

I never used to believe that but I see now that most of Christian Europe almost all the time always allies itself against Turkey, it seems like even secular France acts more like a crusader state, it also backs India against Pakistan which is strange because Pakistan did nothing to France but they seem to hate us for no reason, the only other reason is religion but I guess they're just wearing that secular mask to fool the world.

Of course Germany and Italy are going to support a fellow EU country first. You think China is going to support New Zealand or Australia over North Korea? What religious tie is that BTW?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom