What's new

France to send warships to support Greece in Turkish standoff

I never used to believe that but I see now that most of Christian Europe almost all the time always allies itself against Turkey, it seems like even secular France acts more like a crusader state, it also backs India against Pakistan which is strange because Pakistan did nothing to France but they seem to hate us for no reason, the only other reason is religion but I guess they're just wearing that secular mask to fool the world.

It is all a ruse. You are correct here.

I never used to believe that but I see now that most of Christian Europe almost all the time always allies itself against Turkey, it seems like even secular France acts more like a crusader state, it also backs India against Pakistan which is strange because Pakistan did nothing to France but they seem to hate us for no reason, the only other reason is religion but I guess they're just wearing that secular mask to fool the world.
You are right about everything but i need to correct you about france they are only secular on paper they still see themselves as front country that is supposed to defend and spread catholicism (i know that vast majority of french people are only in name christians but still that hate/bias legacy continues against turks/muslims but french government was always in full crusade mode and always will be that’s why they will have big big problems in the coming decades when demographics drastically change inside france)

You are right about everything but i need to correct you about france they are only secular on paper they still see themselves as front country that is supposed to defend and spread catholicism (i know that vast majority of french people are only in name christians but still that hate/bias legacy continues against turks/muslims but french government was always in full crusade mode and always will be that’s why they will have big big problems in the coming decades when demographics drastically change inside france)

They can always import some good catholic African boys from Africa to counter the Turks lmfao. The future of Europe is not Arab or Pakistani lol. We don't care nor do we have the numbers to take over anyone. Its the African take over of Europe, even now in UK the media openly promotes half Black and half white families on ads, movies and local dramas. Their elite are preparing them for the future. As a Pakistani who lives in UK all I care is that Pakistan sets on the path to progress so that we don't have to migrate to Europe or ME.

I only mentioned it because it was a Chinese person slyly "leading" you down the religious road with a whisper in your ear.

Maybe that's what he was trying but I've even noticed some Atheist Americans and Europeans teaming up with Christians to piss on Muslims. I mean I used to repsect Sam Harris until he downplayed the Islam/Arab golden age and then went onto piss on ancient India too. I have always suspected this that many Europeans/American White use the anti Islam card to actually racially hate on non Europeans. This has been my suspicion for quite some time. I'm not even religious but an Agnostic and only culturally idenitfy with my faith but I'm not blind to see clear dehumanization of Muslims in Europe and elsewhere.

They can always import some good catholic African boys from Africa to counter the Turks lmfao. The future of Europe is not Arab or Pakistani lol. We don't care nor do we have the numbers to take over anyone. Its the African take over of Europe, even now in UK the media openly promotes half Black and half white families on ads, movies and local dramas. Their elite are preparing them for the future. As a Pakistani who lives in UK all I care is that Pakistan sets on the path to progress so that we don't have to migrate to Europe or ME.
I hope and pray for pakistan to reach the necessary economic progress so that pakistanis can stay home cause no one will treat you better than your own people
As for UK promoting africans i am surprised
Isn’t Boris government spreading/supporting English nationalism&racism??
To be honest I don’t care either about Europe if there could be a civil war I wouldn’t be bothered but as i said earlier countries like russia and turkey would support separatism in Europe in the future (turkey has definitely solid reason cause europeans are supporting separatism against turks sooner or later europeans will taste their own medicine)

An assertive France will be to India's liking. Turkey seems to be a frenemy for both India and France; such can become a bedrock for strategic alliance beyond a mere buyer - seller relationship. :-)

As if it was to Turkey. Your military history is full of military disasters even against much inferior forces.

Our military history is the best in the world

Turkish Army since 209 BC who ruled N.China , India , Iran , Anatolia , Egypt .Syria , Iraq , Arabian Peninsula , Libya and N.Africa , Greece , Bulgaria , Serbia , Hungary , Romania and all Balkans

Turks vs loser Crusaders ( French+Germans+British+Other Europeans )

Turks saved and protected French from Germans for over 200 years

Great Turkish War in 6 fronts between 1683 and 1699
( Turks vs Germans+Italians+Spaniards+Russians+Hungarians+Poles )

1735-1739 Turks vs Austria-Germany+Russia

1821-1829 Turks vs Iran + Russia + the UK + France + Greeks

1878-1879 257.000 Turks vs 750.000+ Russians + 200.000 Serbs,Bulgars,Rumanians

in 1915 Turks destroyed most modern French+British Navies and Turks killed over 250.000 French+British+Anzacs in Gallipoli

in 1916 British General Townshend surrendered with his 13,309 men, including 6 generals and 476 officers, This was the highest number of British troops captured in a long time

The siege of Kut al Amara with the Turks in the Mesopotamian Campaign ( Iraq ) brought the end of General Townshend's career ... only the Turks did it to the British in history

1919-1922 Turks vs British+French+Greeks+Armenians

French or British never could fight one on one against the Turks in history

You pray for that Russians fought 11 times against the Turks to help to Europe
or Austria-Germany-France and all western Europe will be conquered by the Turks

TURKS vs all of You ( Europe+Russia+Iran ) in the last 1.000 years

and now France+Greece+Egypt+S.Arabia+The Uae were allies against Turkiye in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
Pak n Turk needs to work together.turkish n pak need to establish military basses in each other country’s.france is common problem for us.

Tayyip the watermellon seller is so erratic he actually helps his own enemies than helping Turkish interests

We spoke on this particular issue in the past. Talking tough is good but without any economic, political and military power you just become a paper tiger. A good strategists picks and choses his battles wisely and is prone to fight one war instead of fighting on multiple fronts. This problem relates to Pakistan in which many members on this forum fail to realize. Turkish bravely is legendary but this alone doesn't win a war. Unemployment is rising in Turkey, the Turkish Lira took a beating and Tayyip's support within the country is being questioned. Let's be frank, how may Muslim countries are in any position to help Turkey? Because in a warlike situation as much as I love our Turkish brothers Pakistan is in no position to fight and the other major players in the Muslim world hate them.

I hate the French, I want them to suffer with their disgusting policies in Africa and their interference in Kashmir and their arrogance against the Turks. But for this to happen the Muslim world must be in a position of strength. In'sha'allah such a time will come and France will feel the effects with interests.

Maybe that's what he was trying but I've even noticed some Atheist Americans and Europeans teaming up with Christians to piss on Muslims. I mean I used to repsect Sam Harris until he downplayed the Islam/Arab golden age and then went onto piss on ancient India too. I have always suspected this that many Europeans/American White use the anti Islam card to actually racially hate on non Europeans. This has been my suspicion for quite some time. I'm not even religious but an Agnostic and only culturally idenitfy with my faith but I'm not blind to see clear dehumanization of Muslims in Europe and elsewhere.

EN9SxiUX4AA7vsY.png

This explains it

We spoke on this particular issue in the past. Talking tough is good but without any economic, political and military power you just become a paper tiger. A good strategists picks and choses his battles wisely and is prone to fight one war instead of fighting on multiple fronts. This problem relates to Pakistan in which many members on this forum fail to realize. Turkish bravely is legendary but this alone doesn't win a war. Unemployment is rising in Turkey, the Turkish Lira took a beating and Tayyip's support within the country is being questioned. Let's be frank, how may Muslim countries are in any position to help Turkey? Because in a warlike situation as much as I love our Turkish brothers Pakistan is in no position to fight and the other major players in the Muslim world hate them.

I hate the French, I want them to suffer with their disgusting policies in Africa and their interference in Kashmir and their arrogance against the Turks. But for this to happen the Muslim world must be in a position of strength. In'sha'allah such a time will come and France will feel the effects with interests.

You hit bulls eye the problem is as Samuel Huntington's Clash of Civilization states they are core civilizations one is the Protestant/Catholic world hence the West,The Orthodox/Post Soviet world-Russia,then Sinitic/East Asian-China,Japan,Korea,Islamic world has no core no leader willing to lead all the leaders be it Erdogan,MBS,MBZ,and Rouhani are all power hungry blood suckers who are mainly focus on preserving their power not expand Turkey is risking a lot for little gain it got very little in Syria and Libya is now their other quagmire I am afraid The westerners want Turkey to fail and be erratic Turkey needs to know this dont overestimate and overshoot

The Frogs will just import Congolese,and Other African Catholics Macron wants to deepen in what he sees is the African Francophone sphere

I hope and pray for pakistan to reach the necessary economic progress so that pakistanis can stay home cause no one will treat you better than your own people
As for UK promoting africans i am surprised
Isn’t Boris government spreading/supporting English nationalism&racism??
To be honest I don’t care either about Europe if there could be a civil war I wouldn’t be bothered but as i said earlier countries like russia and turkey would support separatism in Europe in the future (turkey has definitely solid reason cause europeans are supporting separatism against turks sooner or later europeans will taste their own medicine)

I think Western Europe will most likely get s..t ton of Africans while Eastern Europe will be more further away from Brussels I see them getting pragmatic with Moscow these days there is still veil of being ex communists but eventually Russia will regain influence in Eastern Europe like it was in the USSR era

We spoke on this particular issue in the past. Talking tough is good but without any economic, political and military power you just become a paper tiger. A good strategists picks and choses his battles wisely and is prone to fight one war instead of fighting on multiple fronts. This problem relates to Pakistan in which many members on this forum fail to realize. Turkish bravely is legendary but this alone doesn't win a war. Unemployment is rising in Turkey, the Turkish Lira took a beating and Tayyip's support within the country is being questioned. Let's be frank, how may Muslim countries are in any position to help Turkey? Because

The Frogs and Anglos must burn

You hit bulls eye the problem is as Samuel Huntington's Clash of Civilization states they are core civilizations one is the Protestant/Catholic world hence the West,The Orthodox/Post Soviet world-Russia,then Sinitic/East Asian-China,Japan,Korea,Islamic world has no core no leader willing to lead all the leaders be it Erdogan,MBS,MBZ,and Rouhani are all power hungry blood suckers who are mainly focus on preserving their power not expand Turkey is risking a lot for little gain it got very little in Syria and Libya is now their other quagmire I am afraid The westerners want Turkey to fail and be erratic Turkey needs to know this dont overestimate and overshoot

The Frogs will just import Congolese,and Other African Catholics Macron wants to deepen in what he sees is the African Francophone sphere

I think Western Europe will most likely get s..t ton of Africans while Eastern Europe will be more further away from Brussels I see them getting pragmatic with Moscow these days there is still veil of being ex communists but eventually Russia will regain influence in Eastern Europe like it was in the USSR era

The Frogs and Anglos must burn
Serious Politcal disscussion is not needed here, all they want is counting jets, boats on paper and then claimed victory, if you disagreed, then comes down to self praising and belittle other nations be it USA,Russia,China,EU then claimed victory again.

What about French Navy against the Turkish Armed Forces in the Eastern Mediterranean ?

No any chance .... not even close ....... tiny France is not the US

Read and educate yourself about the Turkish Armed Forces which is the 2nd biggest fire power in NATO

French Nay has 1 Aircraft Carrier , 2 HORIZON class Destroyers and 6 FREMM class Frigates

-- Aircraft Carrier can carry 20 Rafale Fighter Jets
-- HORIZON class Destroyer armed with 32x ASTER-15 and ASTER-30 air defense missiles
-- FREMM class Frigate armed with 16x ASTER-15 air defense missiles

so 2 HORIZON class Destroyers and 6 FREMM class Frigates armed with total of 160 ASTER-15 and ASTER-30 air defense missiles

Turkish Navy has 16 Frigates , 10 Corvettes , 22 FACs and 12 Submarines

ANTI SHIP MISSILES

Turkish Navy has more than 400 HARPOON anti ship missiles
Turkish Airforce has 50 SLAM-ER anti ship missiles and 95 HARM anti radiation missiles
also Turkey has developed SOM and ATMACA anti ship missiles

Turkish Navy has 12 Type-209 class hunter killer Submarines armed with TIGERFISH - DM2A4 heavyweight Torpedos
8 of 12 Submarines armed with HARPOON anti ship missiles

AIR DEFENSE MISSILES

Turkish Navy 12 Frigates armed with total of 608 of SM-1MR and ESSM air defense missiles

-- OHP class Frigate armed with 36x SM-1MR and 32x ESSM air defense missiles ( total of 4 Frigates )
-- OHP class Frigate armed with 36x SM-1MR air defense missiles ( total of 4 Frigates )
-- MEKO-200 trackII class Frigate armed with 64x ESSM air defense missiles ( total of 2 Frigates )
-- MEKO-200 trackII class Frigate armed with 32x ESSM air defense missiles ( total of 2 Frigates )

-- MEKO-200 trackI class Frigate armed with 16x SEA SPARROW air defense missiles ( total of 4 Frigates )

ANTI SUBMARINE WARFARE

-- 12 ASW Aircrafts armed with MK-46 and MK-54 Torpedos
-- 12 Type-209 class hunter killer Submarines armed with TIGERFISH - DM2A4 heavyweight Torpedos
-- 16 TUZLA class Patrol Boats armed with ASW Rockets
-- 16 OHP and MEKO-200 class Frigates armed with MK-46 Torpedos
-- 4 ADA class Submarine hunter Corvettes armed with MK-46 Torpedos

AIR DEFENCE CAPABILITY

-- 120 S400 Air Defense Missiles
-- 230 F-16 Fighter Jets armed with AIM-9x , AIM-120B and AIM-120C7 air to air missiles
-- 4 Boeing E7-T AEWCs
-- KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems to jam Rafale Fighter Jet's Radar from 200 km away

so France has no power to steal oil-gas reserves from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkiye is not Libya or Mali or Congo

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom