What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is Hamas.
And some here want west to deal for a cease fire? No. We just support Israel to erase Hamas. At the end a terrorist nest in less. Next one : Hezbollah.
And after, it will be time to discuss with civilians of a political solution.
Jesus wept!
I thought the claims about babies being raped until their pelvises shattered was ludicrous.
Whatever next I wonder?
"Hamas turned shower room into adhoc gas chamber"
"Hamas members captured with contracts selling their souls to satan written in jewish babies blood"
"Hamas members secretly time traveled back to the past to ensure that the nazis won ww2!"
"Hamas creates army of hitler clones to wipe out all jews"
"Hamas frees general zod from phantom zone"

Its literally that level of utter crazy and total derp.

dam.... the jews get kicked out more than indians get kicked trying to enter a bar filled with cool ladies...

View attachment 966816

View attachment 966817

View attachment 966819

~

As prophecised by Moses in details to the people of Israel , in his last speach , moments before they entered the promise land.

And I can assure you he did not spare any gory details describing how the exile would look like. He warned that even In far away lands they would nor rest but be persecuted.

But the ending would be good , so you y need not concern yourself with that.

P.s

Unlike some others here , our history did not start in 1080 , but thousands of years earlier .

Suggested reading :

Book of Deuteronomy 31 , 32

~

Pakistan is owned by locals at least.. Israelis are settlers..
Furing unguided missiles at a population centre is banned in rules of war even if part of the population centre contains military installations. You have to have a reasonable chance of hitting the military installation for the attack to be legal.
I know but civilian residences are not as vulnerable as civilian hospitals. So, without a burden of proof, if a hospital can be termed a military installation and targeted, so why not residences? Where is the line?

Iran Keyhan Newspaper, whose privilege is the Iranian Leader Ayatollah Khamenei; Iran does not go to war with others for any people. #iran

Iran will fight israelis and america to the last arab

Last edited:
Stop spreading stupid lies.

And when it is pointed out to you , please stop repeating the same ridiculous claims ,

No wonder this thread is such low level , if people spread this nonsense.

~

Russia says it hits Leopard tanks, U.S. Bradley vehicles in Ukraine

JMJTFRFEQ5I27O6SQL6DAPVUSI.jpg

~
Both hassan and falcon often share completely bullshit sources on “big victories” by hamas against the israeli ground force.

Only for news to come in that israel holds ground and is further cutting off the main road etc.

The Occupation's army spokesperson complained about the danger their terrorist militia is facing around the northern side of Gaza and the gag order from the terrorist commanders of not issuing any statements. The "security event" means the Palestinian resistance is kicking their arse.

No.
Hamas exists because of Iran support. Scratch Iran and Hamas & Hezbollah will collapse.
Gaza strip is in the hands of Iran. This is why Israel will clean it from the soil to the ceiling.

Hamas is just a name

It's existence is because of the barbarity of the occupation

Hamas could be wiped out and it would be replaced by another resistance organisation

Unless the people are given freedom and independence away from Jew extremists, their will always be conflict

Back
Top Bottom