What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Your an idiot. How can any sane person blame someone for the actions of somebody else. Those who went against the ottomans are dead now, the ones who benefited are the gulf countries which created their kingdoms not the Palestinians.

His kind are exactly what's wrong with Muslims today. Putting ethnicity and nationalism above Islam and Humanity.

His kind are exactly what's wrong with Muslims today. Putting ethnicity and nationalism above Islam and Humanity.
Or he is just a loser.

He doesnt know that the first to rebel against ottomans in the middle east was the albanian ruler of egypt muhammed ali?
He literally defeated ottomans in syria and conquered south of turkey.

Zionists or jews have this doctarine in their talmud that their messiah will come to rule from jerusalem and greater israel will be vast from nile to iraq.

So basically they wont use nukes aga8nst these areas because it will make it unlivable for their messiah and who will follow him.

Psychopat Zionists are no jews.

Hey how is ur lira doing? Can you afford to buy some alcohol to forget the butthurt you feel daily?
Yup, I prefer these.

1698863387169.png

1698863334769.png

I am amazed with hamas resilience to hold out after nearly a month. It looks to me the Iranians have assisted them in a big way I don't think they could have done what they have without their support. That makes me wonder if Hezbollah gets involved Israel will be in bigger trouble I expect Hezbollah to be better armed and have better access to replenish their arms.

Back
Top Bottom