What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

At least one fatality, rest of the company fled like heroes to grab the surrounding sand abandoning comrads.
The aiming was unfortunate but this type of attack is gold for Hamas, they need more of it and to learn and improve, lots of opportunities

Channel 12 Hebrew:

The cost of the first three weeks of the war with Gaza so far is estimated at 30 billion shekels

This is because insurgency style, hiding in tunnel and doing hit and run.......

Hisbullah get involved then Southern Lebanon will be bombed. I dont know why you are so happy with more civiliants death ?
Not sure how what I wrote suggests I'm happy with civilian deaths, I was just saying I'm amazed with hamas resilience. They survive a month of constant bombing with their people being slaughtered including family in front of them. To the contrary I am very angry about all civilian deaths on both sides. The Israeli genocide though is at a completely different level.

The aiming was unfortunate but this type of attack is gold for Hamas, they need more of it and to learn and improve, lots of opportunities
that high tech bomb sight did its job
Not sure how what I wrote suggests I'm happy with civilian deaths, I was just saying I'm amazed with hamas resilience. They survive a month of constant bombing with their people being slaughtered including family in front of them. To the contrary I am very angry about all civilian deaths on both sides. The Israeli genocide though is at a completely different level.
This is part and parcel of living in middle east post 1915 Arab revolt. Don't get so worked up.

This is a military forum. You can **** off to reddit
1200px-ModernEgypt,_Muhammad_Ali_by_Auguste_Couder,_BAP_17996.jpg

Hamas is able to produce a large amount of their weapons locally (likely thanks to Iranian help), so it doesn't have to rely on Iran to smuggle in weapons as much as it did in the past.

It also seems that Hamas planned the October 7th operation by themselves, although Hamas fighters have previously received extensive training in Iran.
They lack high tech gadgets for infantry units, those would provide them higher lethality and longer survival chances in combat, bravery is undisputable but they are massively under equipped.
What is sad about it, those things are the easiest to smuggle.

Islam and humanity didn't save the Ottoman Empire.

Ok so I am talking to an atheist Turk. It was because of Islam and the Zeal the Ottomans rose to the position of power and respect. If Osman Gazi had your mentality, you would still be a fragmented group of Turkic tribes living in different countries.

Nothing is permanent and empires rise and fall. Ottomans were blessed to be at top for 600 years. You can't disregard how the empire was built.

God's punishment for these people seems to be Israel

Ok so I am talking to an atheist Turk. It was because of Islam and the Zeal the Ottomans rose to the position of power and respect. If Osman Gazi had your mentality, you would still be a fragmented group of Turkic tribes living in different countries.

Nothing is permanent and empires rise and fall. Ottomans were blessed to be at top for 600 years. You can't disregard how the empire was built.
The empire was built with Turkic tribes banding together, it fell apart by arab treason. I know the history of my country, don't worry yourself.

Back
Top Bottom