What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Occupied Palestine: Israeli occupation forces bombed the vicinity of the Indonesian Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip

1 IDF soldier confirmed killed by Hezbollah today, likely more.

Should Hezbollah: receive credit from Falcon29, or destroy their country? It's a difficult decision for them, I'm sure.

Unfortunately, you have a stubborn refusal to accept basic facts. As @KingSparta1990 said, Hezbollah is a defensive guerrilla group designed to defend Lebanese territory, not to launch offensive wars of conquest. Israel will turn Beirut to rubble to punish Lebanese civilians for Hezbollah's actions. That's not a decision Hezbollah should take for shits and giggles. Not to mention the fact they do not control Lebanon and there is vast opposition to such a war within Lebanon itself.
Wrong. Hezbollah must get into a 1-2 week long confrontation to help Palestinians in Gaza get leverage at the negotiating table to pressure the US to pressure Israel to work towards a ceasefire. Israel cannot and will not do what it did in Gaza to Lebanon.

Lebanon has ties with many nations. Israel doesn't want to ethnically cleanse them. They want to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians of Gaza. I'll continue to call out Hezbollah until they step up to the plate and make the necessary sacrifice needed here. Which will leave them with a bloody nose at most.

Source ? I saw 6 Israeli soldiers killed and 8 severely injured in Gaza today.

I didn't see 6 Israelis killed in the north. Palestinians are fighting for survival, they need help and help soon. They aren't fighting for our entertainment.

You're making up lies about what's happening in the north to let Hezbollah off the hook with it's restrained actions. If it takes serious action which helps get pressure off Gaza, I will give them credit. Not restrained mostly non-lethal strikes within rules of engagement.

Hezbollah the Army of God did 7 strikes today 18th November 2023

Israeli drone shot down Hermes 450
Second strike 0930 israeli border post Had Al Bustan
third 10:00 3rd strike Al Rehab
two more attacks 4th and 5th on Shula and Khalet
6th 10:10 attack on Sassa
7th attack 13:00 Ramim Baracks a big hit

Source: Al Manar

6 dead are a very conservative number

Israel just officially achieved the impossible:
Uniting the Shia and Sunni Muslims
This shows how quintessential Israel is for peace in the region. Let’s have the same on here too!
Never will i unite with shia my religion is not a game and it is not cheap

Hezbollah the Army of God did 7 strikes today 18th November 2023

Israeli drone shot down Hermes 450
Second strike 0930 israeli border post Had Al Bustan
third 10:00 3rd strike Al Rehab
two more attacks 4th and 5th on Shula and Khalet
6th 10:10 attack on Sassa
7th attack 13:00 Ramim Baracks a big hit

6 dead are a very conservative number
Show me a source. I don't want propaganda I want a source of 6 dead. This kind of propaganda is designed to exonerate Hezbollah and the resistance axis of their responsibility to Palestine. If this propaganda was true, Israelis wouldn't be inside Gaza and intensifying their genocidal war on Palestinians.

Israel cannot and will not do what it did in Gaza to Lebanon.
Very kind of you to nominate Lebanese people to die for you but this is what large parts of Lebanon looked like after the Israelis carpet bombed them in 2006

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 00.03.21.png

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 00.03.33.png

Sorry I don't debate people from countries which have an Israeli Embassy on their territory and billions of $ of yearly economic trade with the terrorist entity
zionist get lost, says Ayatol-bullah nexus.

Do you guys believe in Jihad and sacrifice or no? Why do you call yourselves as 'Party of God' then?
Even though 76 Hezbollah fighters became martyrs for Hamas in the past month, it's not enough for you and you want all of Lebanon carpet bombed like Gaza. Luckily this won't happen.

Israel cannot and will not do what it did in Gaza to Lebanon.
At least we established this was a lie.

Show me a source. I don't want propaganda I want a source of 6 dead. This kind of propaganda is designed to exonerate Hezbollah and the resistance axis of their responsibility to Palestine. If this propaganda was true, Israelis wouldn't be inside Gaza and intensifying their genocidal war on Palestinians.

Maybe the combined forces of 22 Arabs nations can’t even kill 1 single Israeli

These are good odds

As a matter of fact great odds

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom