What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hello,
I understand what you are saying brother. The thing is they actually do support Palestine and not just with words. I understand your emotions with the deaths but it’s much more complicated to enter a war like this. They cannot just go all out in this conflict and be the ones instigating it. Our brothers in Gaza are dying , we should be working together as people. We need to stop this Shia Sunni divide and join forces. This is how they control us by divine us.

I cannot criticize Iran not Hezbollah because they have done the most for our cause short of all out war. I do not think this is a good outcome because it would not be just them against an israel. This might harm Palestinians more than helps us. Our anger should be directed mostly to our Arab brothers then Turkey. They have a lot of power that they can use to stop this aggression. They however for some reason do not want to use their pressure.
Why Turkey, your anger should be directed against the coward mahmoud abbas and then jordan, ksa, uae etc.

Turkey is putting pressure but there is an economic and military price to pay for this already there is an arms and economic embargo due to Turkey's stance on this issue.

Turkish ministery of health recently transported dozens of cancer patients from Gaza to Turkiye and they are being treated in our hospitals as we speak. This is due to the so called diplomatic relations we still have otherwise how can we help Palestinians without diplomatic relations we'll become a pharia state like iran and nobody wants that.

And lastly Saudi arabia and UAE are big oil/gas producers exporters why dont they stop the export just for 24 hours?? These attacks will stop immediately. There is no need for Turkiye to start military action and begin WW3 against US/EU while you can solve it just by this simple move. This is important and the most effective tool to put necessary pressure.

What happened to Egypt? Are the 109.3 million people there watch Palestinians in Gaza to starve?

What happened to Egyptian intellectuals? Are they that powerless?

No former president of Egypt, whether it was Anwar Sadat, Husni Mubarak, or Mohamed Morsi (rahimullah), would watch situation like this and look at the other way. What is up with President El-Sisi? I fully remember when former President Husni Mubarak used to issue threats against Israelis, especially when they harmed the Palestinians. I have yet to see President El-Sisi issuing a single threat.

This is also applicable to every Arab and Muslim nation out there. There is a calling on all of us.

Israel is invading the cities of the West Bank unprovoked. The Palestinian Authority is based there. The Palestinian Authority signed a peace agreement with Israel but Israel feels emboldened by US backing and the empty threats of the frauds in the region so it wants to try ethnically cleansing the Palestinians of the West Bank too:

What happened to Egypt? Are the 109.3 million people there watch Palestinians in Gaza to starve?

No former president of Egypt, whether it was Anwar Sadat, Husni Mubarak, or Mohamed Morsi (rahimullah), would watch situation like this and look at the other way. What is up with President El-Sisi? I fully remember when former President Husni Mubarak used to issue threats against Israelis, especially when they harmed the Palestinians. I have yet to see President El-Sisi issuing a single threat.

This is also applicable to every Arab and Muslim nation out there. There is a calling on all of us.
Their government and media has been doing 24/7 propaganda since days of Morsi to hate Islam and Muslims. They created a hatred of Islam and Muslims in the name of fighting the Muslim Brotherhood. We told people that at the time. And today we're paying the price.

Why Turkey your anger should be directed first and foremost against the coward mahmoud abbas and then jordan, ksa, uae etc.

Turkey is putting pressure but there is an economic and military price to pay for this already there is an arms and economic embargo due to Turkey's stance on this issue.

Turkish ministery of health recently transported dozens of cancer patients from Gaza to Turkiye and they are being treated in our hospitals as we speak. This is due to the so called diplomatic relations we still have otherwise how can we help Palestinians without diplomatic relations we'll become a pharia state like iran and nobody wants that.

And lastly Saudi arabia and UAE are big oil/gas producers exporters why dont they stop the export just for 24 hours. These attacks will stop immediately?? Why dont they do that this is important and the most effective tool to put necessary pressure.
This is why I precisely said anger should be FIRST directed towards Arabs then after that Turkey. I want to say that the Turkish people support Palestine, I understand that. I do believe though Erdogan can put more pressure without jeopardizing Turkey. My issue lies mostly with the Arab leaders, if they would choose to put the necessary pressure than it would in turn relieve some of that off Turkey. Seems to me Arab leaders do not want to stop this. I understand what you are saying, Turkey cannot choose to alienate itself especially when our spineless “Arab Leaders” choose not to do anything. I hope I cleared it up.

You know the thing is I don’t even look at talk and condemnation from Arabs anymore

Israel is a big military power they dont lose by debates and condemnation it makes ZERO difference to them

Only way is to send weapons to Gaza and attack and kill Israelis

This is what counts no political pressure no TV debates the Zionists are a truest sadistic lunatic and completely insane race of human beings if you can call them that

These people are mentally sick and hyper extremists total psychopaths and US has given them F16 and 5,000 lb bombs and they are dropping them on freggin schools and hospitals

So a good Israeli is a dead one

They understand violence

Thank you for being honest. For my part, never will I unite with extremist sectarian scum.
Says the one who calls some criminal militia party of God. Also interesting you feel yourseld addressed by this statement since you are not even a muslim.

Stop acting as representative for Hezbollah. If you don't like my posts put me on ignore. I'm sending message to Hezbollah not you.
You asked me a question about Hezbollah and when I respond you tell me to stop acting as representative for Hezbollah.

Good point, HGV. You may also need to avoid practically the entire Iranian diaspora in the west - who blindly support Israel. I’m sure many of your Iranian friends in the UK who you talk to also support Israel.
None of my Iranian friends in the diaspora are Zionists.
The Iranian people support Israel, but the goverment does not.
You got the second half right, but you are gravely mistaken with the first part. The diaspora is very split but outside of the USA I don't think the majority are in favour of Israel, they just dream about the 'good old days' with the Shah and some fantasy Iran-Israel alliance that never actually existed. Many others are anti-colonialist left-leaning pro-Palestine etc. Importantly, Iranians inside Iran are hugely supportive of Palestine and opposed to Israel, I would suggest with a far higher proportion than virtually any other country in the region.

Fu£king Munira mistry and his Diesel are worse creatures on earth. Now doubt , why Munira Mistry give speech in GHQ behind bullet proof glass. Someone gonna put two bullet in his head after read this news.

مولانا فضل الرحمان کو اسرائیل نے حماس کے لیڈر اسماعیل حانیہ کے پاس بیجھا تھا، تاکہ حماس کو اس بات پے راضی کیا جا سکے، کہ پیسوں کے بدلے غزہ کالی کر کے اسے اسرائیل کے حوالے کرے-
IMG_20231118_193931.jpg

This is why I precisely said anger should be FIRST directed towards Arabs then after that Turkey. I want to say that the Turkish people support Palestine, I understand that. I do believe though Erdogan can put more pressure without jeopardizing Turkey. My issue lies mostly with the Arab leaders, if they would choose to put the necessary pressure than it would in turn relieve some of that off Turkey. Seems to me Arab leaders do not want to stop this. I understand what you are saying, Turkey cannot choose to alienate itself especially when our spineless “Arab Leaders” choose not to do anything. I hope I cleared it up.
IMHO the Turkish goverment after the first days went from harsh statements to statement currently that are far from diplomatic. We are only one step away from direct military confrontation. I mean this is maximum diplomacy. There is only one thing left and thats war. But its interesting how people still criticise Turkiye.

Forget about Arabs for a second but what does pakistan do?? Nothing big fat ZERO

What does iran do? Nothing really big fat ZERO a parhia state that world doesnt even take seriously Palestinians literally gain nothing from there support. Even i go a step further they're harming the palestinian cause because of their bad image and reputation.

Compare with Turkiye.. An important nato member putting diplomatic pressure, creates problem for swedens nato membership. Send humanitarian aid. Pressure on EU, US.

Meanwhile to the pakistanis here your countries officials cant even mention one word their economic aid will be cut off thats your position.

IMHO the Turkish goverment after the first days went from harsh statements to statement currently that are far from diplomatic. We are only one step away from direct military confrontation. I mean this is maximum diplomacy. There is only one thing left and thats war. But its interesting how people still criticise Turkiye.

Forget about Arabs for a second but what does pakistan do?? Nothing big fat ZERO

What does iran do? Nothing really big fat ZERO a parhia state that world doesnt even take seriously Palestinians literally gain nothing from there support. Even i go a step further they're harming the palestinian cause because of their bad image and reputation.

Compare with Turkiye.. An important nato member putting diplomatic pressure, creates problem for swedens nato membership. Send humanitarian aid. Pressure on EU, US.

Meanwhile to the pakistanis here your countries officials cant even mention one word their economic aid will be cut off thats your position.
Very big talk but at the end of the day Israel has an Embassy in Turkey but not in Pakistan or Iran

Turkish Islamists are very delusional and believe every lie Erdogan tells them

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 00.49.07.png

@KingSparta1990 brother, this guy has shared this tweet no fewer than 20 times in the past 24 hours as part of his campaign to insult and discredit Hezbollah (while demanding they turn all of Lebanon to rubble for the sake of Gaza/Hamas). Do you think this is helpful or a positive contribution to unity?
truth hurts

Back
Top Bottom