What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Iran doesn’t know what is coming

ask them
TNME.png

:lol:

Unfortunately for them,after what we saw,the civilised world doesn't give a toss if Israel dumps the whole Gaza strip into the sea.
The "civilised world" doesn't care if Israel imposes collective punishment on 2 millions people living in Gaza because a terrorist group with maximum of 5,000 members committed attacks against Israelis?

Doesn't sound very civilised to me.

Yes, but the Jewish race as a whole are losers. After thousands of years there are only 16 million of them in the world. That’s not a successful race of people.

They have a tiny parasitic elite that requires taking over some other country to survive and prosper. This they’ve done with many different countries, and now with the US. Without controlling the US they would be nothing.

For now they’re doing well. But their success is always followed by expulsion. The last time was from Germany. They controlled Germany just like they control the US but it ended violently.

The hatred I see in the US for Jews in the alternative media is not very different from how Germans felt about them.

So, you have a few thousand ultra rich Jews doing well for now, but they’re in danger of meeting the same fate as the Jews in Germany. It’s just a matter of time.
There is little hatred against them as the media here is rightly controlled. There is a minority that recognizes their disproportional power and it is growing louder but they are still very much in the minority. This might change radically however if the US suffers a catastrophic defeat that displaces its global status like a war with China for example. That’s what happened in post WW1 Germany.

Also you can’t expand your population much when your entire worldview is deeply tribal and exclusionary.

Netanyahu is toast.

Down in smoke, just like his grand plans for peace with Saudi Arabia and a regional anti-Iran alliance.

Jew hatred at the moment will be massive and it's vital we build on it and utterly destroy that relationship with Jews and Israel

The Jew communities in the west are Also getting older and smaller

The "civilised world" doesn't care if Israel imposes collective punishment on 2 millions people living in Gaza because a terrorist group with maximum of 5,000 members committed attacks against Israelis?

Doesn't sound very civilised to me.
Israel needs this to restore its honor, appease its people's anger and deter its enemies.

If they do nothing, the world will view Israel as weak and cowardly, the Israeli people will be dissatisfied with the government, and Hamas will continue to carry out similar terrorist campaigns in the future.

Last edited:
Israel needs this to restore its honor, appease its people's anger and deter its enemies.

If they do nothing, the world will view Israel as weak and cowardly, the Israeli people will be dissatisfied with the government, and Hamas will continue to carry out similar terrorist campaigns in the future.
If Israel's "honour" is built on war crimes and collective punishment of 2 million civilians then that honour is not worth shit.

I don’t think you understand strategy very well. And I don’t think you fully appreciate what is required to achieve a victory in a conflict. US lost in Afghanistan and casualty rates are really quite irrelevant.

Reoccuopying Gaza will not make israel safer. They will just have more people to feed. Committing genocide in Gaza and killing 2 million people will not end with Israel expanding its territory in the long term.

Everyone here knows how this will all end. But it might take 100 years or 50 years. But the outcome is certain and all Muslims know this.
This is different than Taliban and American,

Unless we want to annex Afghanistan as the 51st state, we are not going to stay in Afghanistan, Which mean one way or another we will "lose" that war, looking at it that way, what we are actually getting in Afghanistan? Nothing, not the land, not the resource and not their people. That war is like a business proposition, we stay as long as we think it's worth it. If it's not worth it, then even 1 dead is too many. There are nothing tying us over there, for an average American, they don't really care about how Afghan being govern. So do tell me, what is "winning' in that war? We stay there for 50 years? 100 years? Or is there a mark to kill like saying if we kill 1 million Taliban and we have won? Then what? what is the "winning" parameter?

Israel is another issue, they are next to it, they actually think they own Gaza, the issue here is, sure, you want them gone, then go where? That's the question for them, it's not like America, where we can leave and went back to US 10,000 miles away, they go back, they go back 16 kilometers away and then there are no way they will know even if they leave (which they actually did back in 2005) this is not gonna stop, now tell me, what is Israel incentive to stop?

You should know by now, I don't do bullshit, I don't comment on fantasy, or in a emotional level, I comment on what I think I don't care if this is Muslim and Jew, It could be Christian and Buddhist in this situation, it's going to be the same, in Afghanistan, we won't be there 100 years, because we don't live in Afghanistan, and we have no desire to make Afghanistan our own, so yes, Taliban can win after being bomb, strafe and kill in dove in 100 years, they are going nowhere and we have somewhere else to go, but this is not the same case between Palestinian and Israeli now, was it? Where can they go if they vacate? If you do this for 100 years, unless you can eliminate Israeli altogether, they are going to be right next to you in the next 100 years, and as my point state, unless Russia or US or China want to beat Israeli down for you, Hamas alone don't have enough power to bring it down, so if you are doing this for 50 or 100 years, the American story of defeat won't work. And quite frankly, it's naive to think something divine to happen and things will go your way all of a sudden. It may happen, never say never, but being a pragmatist, I jsut don't see it that way.

Back
Top Bottom