What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That's the question for them, it's not like America, where we can leave and went back to US 10,000 miles away, they go back, they go back 16 kilometers away and then there are no way they will know even if they leave (which they actually did back in 2005) this is not gonna stop, now tell me, what is Israel incentive to stop?

The only incentive for Israel to stop is the cost imposed. Until that cost is imposed they clearly wont stop. No one so far is able to impose that cost, but what we are seeing now is incredible upgrade in Palestinian capabilities. And it's very very concerning to the western alliance.

The cost the Palestinians will pay is huge. But they doent exactly have a choice, so they will bear the coast regardless. Whether it's 5,000, or 100,000 or indeed the whole 2 million.

Personally If I was Palestinian I would evacuate Gaza and send them to Germany or UK or Italy by boat. That patch of land is not worth he casualties I think.

But looks like Palestinian leadership is determined to keep them there at all coats. I think it s curious decision.

If you do this for 100 years, unless you can eliminate Israeli altogether, they are going to be right next to you in the next 100 years, and as my point state, unless Russia or US or China want to beat Israeli down for you, Hamas alone don't have enough power to bring it down, so if you are doing this for 50 or 100 years, the American story of defeat won't work. And quite frankly, it's naive to think something divine to happen and things will go your way all of a sudden. It may happen, never say never, but being a pragmatist, I jsut don't see it that way.

Russia and china will never help Arabs conquer Israel. it will have to be done with other powers and Arabs themselves. It might be done peacefully, they might integrate them into the Middle East, but a lot more wars will need to happen before this can be done.

Mr. Rodney Kings of the world like you, @Foinikas , @ZeGerman, @indushek of this world with 'Why can't we all get along?!' kind of people: There is absolutely no Moral Equivalency here. One side is determined to take back its 'homeland' exclusively where they used to live a long time ago while the other is equally determined to keep their 'homeland' where they have been living for the last many centuries.
Crocodiles Tears shedding is not convincing.
To be fair, I don't really care whether Palestinian or Israel get along, I am neither a jew or a friend of a jew, or a Muslim or a fan of a Muslim to have my view supporting either side. There can be 2 states solution or Israel or Palestinian can take all. I don't care.

I am just comment the way it's realistic pragmatic way, I don't believe in holy land, or whose's right is this or who settle there first, I look at a problem and I comment on what I think about the issue, I mean if Palestinian want to kills Israeli, go nuts, the same I will say for any Israeli wanting to kill Palestinian.

P.S. I don't really shred tears over this, I don't cry over either side. I mean, sure it's hard to watch the video, but most likely I will move on to do something else in a week or so time and forgot about all these just like everybody else.

The only incentive for Israel to stop is the cost imposed. Until that cost is imposed they clearly wont stop. No one so far is able to impose that cost, but what we are seeing now is incredible upgrade in Palestinian capabilities. And it's very very concerning to the western alliance.

The cost the Palestinians will pay is huge. But they doent exactly have a choice, so they will bear the coast regardless. Whether it's 5,000, or 100,000 or indeed the whole 2 million.

Personally If I was Palestinian I would evacuate Gaza and send them to Germany or UK or Italy by boat. That patch of land is not worth he casualties I think.

But looks like Palestinian leadership is determined to keep them there at all coats. I think it s curious decision.

Russia and china will never help Arabs conquer Israel. it will have to be done with other powers and Arabs themselves. It might be done peacefully, they might integrate them into the Middle East, but a lot more wars will need to happen before this can be done.

Leaving the land is exactly what the Jews want and it's exactly why it shouldn't happen

You need to do the opposite and increase your number

A war has been declared upon the Palestinian people, and defeat it not a option

Not true. In the last Hamas-Israel conflict, 1-2 Hezbollah members were killed on the border and Hezbollah did not respond.

Israel's announcement that it will cut off the electricity, water and food supply to Gaza has not caused condemnation from Israel's allies, yet.

Two million people live in Gaza. Half of them are children.

Article 55 of the Geneva Convention says: "The Protecting Power shall, at any time, be at liberty to verify the state of the food and medical supplies in occupied territories, except where temporary restrictions are made necessary by imperative military requirements."

The Israelis are running around like headless chickens. Screaming, bombing Gaza, calling reserves, begging for help. It’s a pathetic sight.

I used to think that the Jews running America and the West were brilliant strategists but the way they’ve led the US into disaster after disaster it’s apparent that it was all a myth.

They’re just a bunch of losers who’ve been exterminated or expelled from 100+ countries over the centuries. No one is willing to suffer them for long.

Not only are they going to lose Palestine (definitely, in the long run) they might even get expelled from the US.

The American public, by in large, supports Israel.

They aren't gonna get expelled.

Back
Top Bottom