What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It bends its morals arbitrarily to whatever it feels like and realistically has the power to even genocide others if it really wants. No one would care as Palestine has shown.
And then N. Chamberlain has been made the scapegoat---there are plenty of Chamberlains in the West right now. Plenty!
But late last night reading NY Times Comments to the main article about this issue, despite all the bad PR for Palestinians, about 1/3rd people still managed to present the Palestinian viewpoint--a shock considering how that 'liberal' crowd love Democrats/Biden. And those 1/3rd Comments were a shock to the fake 'liberals' who only saw Israel is on the right side.
What needed and still needs to be emphasized is that the Hamas action was not done in a vacuum and that dozens of Palestinians have been killed by Israelis this year and much more humiliation heaped on the Palestinians.

There was a fairly good update on the situation in following post:

Tweets provide snapshots of different incidents at a different point in time - it is important to put this information together into a coherent whole to understand what is going on. For clear picture.

Older updates will continue to circulate for some time. Situation changes by the minute in fact.

I am not doubting what Hamas has done - I did see a video of an IDF veteran who has explained at length that Israeli leaders have allowed this to happen. I will dig out this video.

But look at some Jihadi shills popping out of nowhere and posting BAKWAAS about me. Don't talk shit about me with your ignorance.

@Muhammed45 FYI
Do you realize that, if this is a Mossad or whoever approved action .. who the real target is?

As to why the CBG's are closing in?

Now you understand why they removed Imran Khan from power. At least the man had the guts to eloquently bring the message to the masses. They didn't like it and they removed him before our very eyes. Welcome to the world of thuggery.

Pakistan Army also massacred Palestinians in Black September, Pakistan Army and the IDF aren't that different from each other.

Last edited:
Iran should negotiate with Russia and ask it to send the 3000 Chechen fighters to West Bank or Gaza.

I think Taliban would make it to the area in 3-4 days by road if they open the borders. TTP would also be willing to go there.

Unless a third (or fourth) power emerge and take this matter with their own hand, they still need to navigate with the US and probably most of the west support, which mean that 3rd or 4th power is going to be bigger than the entire West combine or at least have a decisive say on them.

Or you are looking at Arab world to help Palestinian to gain independence, again, the problem with the West notwithstanding, history did not really favor them. And Hamas itself is not going to be enough to achieve that. That much is very simple.
You are too short sighted and not imaginative enough. Who could imagine in 1975 that iran would look like this today. Would could imagine in 1989 that russia would look like this.

Muslims don't need to defeat the west to defeat Israel. Although it would help. But its not necessary. Only increase the cost. Some things are just not worth it. I dont know exactly how things will play out. but the map of Middle East will not remotely resemble the one today in the medium to long term.

Live stream from Gaza, airstrikes non stop. Only in a neighborhood, I can't even imagine in the rest

Well, I would say US and probablly the entire west would not let Israel fall, seeing how even Macron is behind Israel in this, would Arabs world really want a piece of that and go against the west? At least US, UK and France?

Again, it's very unlikely because what or who else can the Arab turns to? Russia? China?

Strong word, maybe, I would say under the table dealing is possible, but supporting them over the counter is very much unlikely.

By the way, these is a summary of how Arab world response to the HAMAS attacks

In my alternate world, how about Arabs really turn into Russia and China who will make deals between Iran and Arabs to avoid harming each other and their interest? Where does West will stand in such a scenario?

The entire assumption that the West would come for the backing of Arab monarchs is relevant as long as Iran is a threat to Arabs. If Iran openly declares Arabs are not their rivals, then the need for Arabs to depend on West is done.

I swear. If Hamas had only 10% of what Israel has it would have mopped the floor with Israel. It is mind-boggling how Hamas is smoking Israeli tanks. Just have a look how Israel is getting exposed in broad daylight.

Back
Top Bottom