What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697216392088.png

1697216410534.png

View attachment 961352

This is an outrage, the internet has been shut off, the people are moving on foot and in cars on unpaved roads:
View attachment 961353
The route they are going to use is the main aterial route connecting the north to the south - which was bombed just 36 minutes ago.
View attachment 961354
PROOF:

Reports coming in suggest 150 people have been killed and countless more wounded during this.

QATAR, US, Everyone who backed this "idea" of internally displacing 1.2 million people turning refugees of an indigenous people is completely unethical and they are complicit in this act.

Correction... 70 Civillians have been killed Martyred and 220 injured. These people were doing exactly what the Israeli Leaflets asked them to, they were moving from NORTH to SOUTH Gaza "TO SAVE THEIR LIVES".

ISRAEL IS TO BLAME, THEIR ALLIES ARE TO BLAME!

View attachment 961352

This is an outrage, the internet has been shut off, the people are moving on foot and in cars on unpaved roads:
View attachment 961353
The route they are going to use is the main aterial route connecting the north to the south - which was bombed just 36 minutes ago.
View attachment 961354
PROOF:

Reports coming in suggest 150 people have been killed and countless more wounded during this.

QATAR, US, Everyone who backed this "idea" of internally displacing 1.2 million people turning refugees of an indigenous people is completely unethical and they are complicit in this act.

Qatar LOL All these tinpot Arab GCC regimes are despicable.

You think anyone reads junk tweets and makes 'policy'? There are more tweeters than roaches on the planet.

India's and Indians' anti-Muslim activities, anti-Islam hatred and policies against Muslims are seen by a vast amount of Muslims around the globe. Especially those in the Gulf and South East Asia who host many Indians. This is a slow step that will put pressure on the governments of those countries, as we've seen it happen in Qatar with the expulsion of many Indians for their pro-Israel and anti-Muslim views and comments.

The Rockefellers group released a book which 'predicted' many events around the globe, including the COVID pandemic, war on terror and much more. One prediction they have for 2024 is 'Indians will face racism in the Gulf Arab states'. And we've seen the sentiments of Arabs of the Gulf and Muslims elsewhere see the true viewpoint of Hindutva India and want Indians out of their countries slowly.

2024 may very well be a very bad year for India and Indians.

This is not the way. When oppression touches the Throne, no technology, no political power can save societies from destruction. Learn a little bit about the past experiences of humankind.

Correct.
A very dangerous flaw in Israeli colonial enterprise is that they want to emulate in Palestine what the Europeans did in North America against the Native Americans and I have even seen some Israelis telling off Americans, saying something like 'You did the same to the Native Americans'. But the problem for Israel is that Palestine is geographically too small compared with North America, the Palestinians are too large in numbers, unlike the Native Americans were, and Israel is surrounded by millions of hostile Muslims. What could go wrong??!

You forgot proud Zionist 😉
I see that you're ever eager to answer. I am a bit surprised that you didn't answer on my objection to your comparison of Hamas and Isis. So I repeat it again. Why do you talk against isis , after all they never harmed you? Can you show a bit decency towards the people who took the attention of Hamas, at least isis gave you some time. Credit where credit is due. Be a gentleman

Back
Top Bottom