What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Every Israeli is a combatant? They have military service and then remain as reserves for many years. Just like in many other countries.

Every Israeli is a combatant? You justify going to the streets and killing random people,just like that?

I don't think you have grasped what Hamas has just done...

Don’t steal land don’t get shot

Simple

Cry me a River

Jews aren't going to become Christians. Jews hate Christians.
Apostle Paul hunted down Christians. He used to hunt down Christians with zeal. Until one day:

Paul.png

Well,some Greek and Russian Saints and Elders have said that after a big war,many Israelis will be baptized. But anyway,this is a prophecy.

Simple

Cry me a River
Those were inside Israeli territory. They had nothing to do with settlements.

Cry me a river? If Indian soldiers raided the outskirts of Karachi or Islamabad and shot anyone they found and kidnapped people to take back to Uttar Pradesh...would you say "Cry me a river"? Oh you might have. Because you live in Britain,you don't really care.

Posted at 13:3013:30
Hamas claims capture of Israeli soldiers
Graeme Baker

Live reporter

More now on reported hostage takings.

Hamas' military wing, the Qassim Brigades, has released a video showing at least three men in civilian clothes being held captive by militants, claiming the trio are Israeli soldiers.

The video, seen on social media, claims the captives to be "enemies" captured during the offensive.

The AFP news agency says the video is preceded by text, in Arabic, stating "Images of al-Qassim Brigades capturing several enemy soldiers during" the Palestinian operation.

Signs in Hebrew in the background suggest that the video was filmed on the Israeli side of the Erez crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip, AFP says.

BBC News has so far been unable to independently verify the video.

anyone advocating for killing civillian delibrately is a not worth shit
ok, that hasn't stopped NATO for the last 10+ years of continuing to do it whenever they want in foerign territory. I still read all these posts here about victim countries collaborating with those countries who "aren't worth shit", according to you.....

Simple

Cry me a River

Palestinians are only enjoying the security that is provided by Western Countries, which don't let Israel blindly kill Palestinians.

Otherwise, Israel can attack, capture and kill all terrorists in the Gaza Strip within hours. Or perhaps it does not even need to enter Gaza to do this job, but in this case, the casualties of civilians go a lot more (just like Hamas didn't care while shooting thousands of rockets at Israeli civilians.

Those were inside Israeli territory. They had nothing to do with settlements.

Cry me a river? If Indian soldiers raided the outskirts of Karachi or Islamabad and shot anyone they found and kidnapped people to take back to Uttar Pradesh...would you say "Cry me a river"? Oh you might have. Because you live in Britain,you don't really care.

its not Israeli territory until 1948 there was no such thing as Israel never has been in history its always been called Palestine

Back
Top Bottom