What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It was gone a long time ago. You know this very well. With the Arabs now on the verge of accepting Israel this was bound to happen. It will be bloodshed. This is only the beginning. In the coming days and weeks you will see pure bloodshed.
There are some prophecies by Orthodox Saints and Elders,at least atributed to them,that the war will eventually reach Palestine. The Russians will reach Israel and Egypt. Now....when this will happen,I don't know.

But so did Hamas. They refused to accept any deal,except the full liberation of Palestine.

Exactly. Exactly that. And they will keep shouting "Shaheed! Shaheed!"

The shock of people's retaliation is amazing..
It's sad people died, on both sides, since 1948 or so.. It will continue to go on like this until Israel and western powers give Palestinians a state of their own. To the Israelis the solution is clear: Live and let live. May Allah help the oppressed.

There are some prophecies by Orthodox Saints and Elders,at least atributed to them,that the war will eventually reach Palestine. The Russians will reach Israel and Egypt. Now....when this will happen,I don't know.

Egypt :lol: Stop the delulu

Every Israeli is a combatant? They have military service and then remain as reserves for many years. Just like in many other countries.

Every Israeli is a combatant? You justify going to the streets and killing random people,just like that?

I don't think you have grasped what Hamas has just done...

Please stop playing both sides of the divide! While I absolutely condemn what was done to the Israeli female soldier, civilians are being killed on both sides and MUCH MORE on the Palestinian side. You may 'justify' that by saying 'Well, Israelis are more powerful' blah blah but tell this to someone who saw his mother or father or kids or siblings shredded by a huge bomb dropping from the sky.
Civilians die in wars. In ALL wars! Before the Native Americans were subjugated by the white Europeans, the Natives would raid the 'settlements' and kill whoever they would find. They were called savages, terrorists blah blah but history now rightly sees them as freedom fighters.

In this case, The elephant in the room is Israel's occupation of millions of people, based on some ancient Biblical claim. And despite getting a chunk of the land and enjoying great life, the implants from Europe want even more at the expense of those who have been living there for a millennia! That supremacist, racial mindset existing in the European implanted Jews is the root cause of this war.

Are you suggesting it should be renamed to "Palestinians launch counter-offensive to liberate occupied Territories from illegal settler occupation" ?

Or perhaps choose any of the following

“The silence before the storm”
“Mess with the devil get the …”
“The slaughter of 2023”
“The lost generation of Palestine ”
“Oops Hamas did it again…”

I in no way support Israel and it’s murderous army. An army that fights an ill equipped bunch of conscripts. But Hamas isn’t any better either, in the name of freedom they like PA always take the first “Panga”

I am sure Hamas have planned this fight way ahead, weeks maybe, and have taken all the precautions and equipped themselves as required.
Sir,

It's obvious that Hamas has planned this well in advance. Their axis of advance, attacking settlements where they had fire superiority, capturing civilians/soldiers and quickly evacuating them to their tunnels was well thought out. But this is it, i don't know what other card besides element of surprise they have left to play. Unless they can pull i rabbit out of the hat i can't see what else they can throw at this fight because Israel has an absolute conventional superiority in this fight.

Now Israel is mobilizing, it will have the capacity to throw hundreds and thousands of bodies into this conflict. The country's right wing government has been embarrassed as this was a very obvious intelligence failure. There are plenty of videos floating around on social media of women and other Israeli civilians being dragged around which has caused outrage in Israel and their Western Allies. In the past, we have seen Israel use kids glove when it comes to dealing with Gaza, using only a fraction of its strength but i fail to see what will hold them back now. I don't see how Hamas has the capacity to de-escalate this situation. The only obvious conclusion that i can see is Israel marching into Gaza and disarming and eliminating Hamas. Israel has a much higher tolerance for casualties compared to the Europeans or Americans.

At the outset, this seems to be the most illogical strategy one can play against a foe you know has an absolute superiority against you.

Hizbullah should join the initiative started by Hamas and open up the Lebanese front. If this turns out to be continuous over a long term, Israel will lose its sting and then the Muslims can liberate Palestine and Al-Aqsa.

The additional benefit of the situation will be that Arab countries will end their current cooperation with Israel.

Hamas has condemned thousands, maybe tens of thousands of Palestinians to death.

Question is, why now?

Did they fear upcomming Israeli - Saudi Arabian normalization ?
Is that why they have sacrificed thousands of its own people to death ?

I swear, for every Jewish soul hurt today, we will kill 10,000 Palestinians.

You have been doing that killing thousands of Palestinians. It is only now that you felt the pain.

I am going out for a while.
Dont stay out too late for who knows what might come for you!

If any further miscalation and escalation continue the world could enter a pre-mature World war 3 stage. Others will be forced to enter the conflict as they will have no choice if the escalation ladder doesn't decrease. This region is emotional and unpredictable in the face of escalation. It is like pouring gas on a small fire it will only increase
Lol no. Palestine is a personal punching bag of Israel. No one will come between the fight of mouse and hyena.

Or perhaps choose any of the following

“The silence before the storm”
“Mess with the devil get the …”
“The slaughter of 2023”
“The lost generation of Palestine ”
“Oops Hamas did it again…”

I in no way support Israel and it’s murderous army. An army that fights an ill equipped bunch of conscripts. But Hamas isn’t any better either, in the name of freedom they like PA always take the first “Panga”
If any further miscalation and escalation continue the world could enter a pre-mature World war 3 stage. Others will be forced to enter the conflict as they will have no choice if the escalation ladder doesn't decrease. This region is emotional and unpredictable in the face of escalation. It is like pouring gas on a small fire it will only increase

Well, I hope Pakistan will do whatever it can to assist the Palestinians politically, economically and if necessarily militarily.

Regards

Moral support with the Palestinians will suffice I’d say , just same as the other countries which have faced colonialism apartheid by the white Europeans throughout history .

Their forefathers & mothers who were raped & murdered in there millions by the European whiteman in the exact same way as being done with the Palestinians at present .

The whole brown & black world from Africa to South America to Middle East to Asia is in solidarity with the Palestinians struggle thus labelling hamas as freedom fighters and Jerusalem as occupied .

Except one
India which is standing head and shoulders with the colonising Europeans while its citizens are hands and arms deep cleaning toilets of the Arabs to feed their family members back home in India .

Lol no. Palestine is a personal punching bag of Israel. No one will come between the fight of mouse and hyena.

Didn't look like that last time when they were attacked from several places. Public pressure will amount on many naions if escalation not avoided this will spread like wildfire trust me on this

Sir,

It's obvious that Hamas has planned this well in advance. Their axis of advance, attacking settlements where they had fire superiority, capturing civilians/soldiers and quickly evacuating them to their tunnels was well thought out. But this is it, i don't know what other card besides element of surprise they have left to play. Unless they can pull i rabbit out of the hat i can't see what else they can throw at this fight because Israel has an absolute conventional superiority in this fight.

Now Israel is mobilizing, it will have the capacity to throw hundreds and thousands of bodies into this conflict. The country's right wing government has been embarrassed as this was a very obvious intelligence failure. There are plenty of videos floating around on social media of women and other Israeli civilians being dragged around which has caused outrage in Israel and their Western Allies. In the past, we have seen Israel use kids glove when it comes to dealing with Gaza, using only a fraction of its strength but i fail to see what will hold them back now. I don't see how Hamas has the capacity to de-escalate this situation. The only obvious conclusion that i can see is Israel marching into Gaza and disarming and eliminating Hamas. Israel has a much higher tolerance for casualties compared to the Europeans or Americans.

At the outset, this seems to be the most illogical strategy one can play against a foe you know has an absolute superiority against you.
Whatever you have stated is granted. Am sure this has already figured out in Hamas calculations. Thats why i am granting them this.....that they have a plan after all, whether its coordinated with Hizb or not, time will tell, otherwise the facts which you have stated are pretty much clear. Interesting thing to see is how Hamas has planned to negated IDF superiority in firepower, armor and air while capitalizing on IDF sensitivity to casualties, both human and equipment.

Back
Top Bottom