What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

bull-fucking-shit.
This drama-acting AFTER they slaughtered sleeping babies and kids and shot dogs!
What kind of depraved idiots buy or fall for this kind of bull shit?

**** Hamas. and their supporters

**** you Jewish vermin baby killers that rejoice at murders of babies. Your 40 babies was all a hoax. Not a single baby died in Israel.

BREAKING:-

Spain’s deputy prime minister Yolanda Diaz on Friday called on the international community to put pressure on Israel to avoid “a massacre” in Gaza.

Her statement came after Israeli forces warned more than 1 million residents in the north of Gaza to move south within 24 hours.

“The international community cannot look the other way,” Diaz posted on the social media platform X. “The EU must demand that Israel halt the plans that are causing a massacre.”

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/spain-s-deputy-pm-urges-europe-to-help-stop-massacre-in-gaza/3018907

bull-fucking-shit.
This drama-acting AFTER they slaughtered sleeping babies and kids and shot dogs!
What kind of depraved idiots buy or fall for this kind of bull shit?

**** Hamas. and their supporters

As I said last Saturday, when Gaza gets bulldozed don’t cry about it. The terrorists want to act like they didn’t just butcher civilians. Well now they’re finding out. Hamas will be dealt with.

fighters of Hezbollah or Hamas because they would facing real 'men' who are not afraid to die unlike Israelis are.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his "country"."
-General George S. Patton.

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 13-57-33 James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World - Live - 11 Jul...jpg

Well, war fought is because two parties at war can't settle their different diplomatically, you can't fight if only one side wanted a fight, which mean both side is at the same time at fault or equally to blame for a war. Of course at the end of this, this is about perspective. If you are pro-Israeli, you are going to blame the Arab, and if you are pro-Palestine, then you will blame Israeli and the west.

Just as I said in Ukraine war, it really didn't matter who do you think is to blame, you are going to go with your camp and they are going to go at their camp, that's why the matter cannot settle and war was fought in the first place, so either both side settle this in a battlefield have only one side come out alive, and we all go with that perspective, which is how war is being handle since ancient time, or both side acknowledge they are at fault and stop the war. Both side pointing finger at each other and not acceptable responsibility on themselves serve nothing on the war. It basically just keeps on the flame burning so you can fight, while I do hope that there are a "War that ends all war" but after been there myself a few times already, I suspect this is nothing but a utopia concept. That is probably just part of human misery I supposed. The flaw of us being human.

I think @tower9 was correct above: You say a lot without saying anything! ;)

My thoughts on this:

1) Israel has the narrative at the moment, and they will capitalize on it. They will try to solve the Hamas problem, West Bank, and potentially Hezbollah. They declared war, they will try to eliminate all of their threats during this time. They won’t get another opportunity such as this in a long time.

That's the likely outcome unless there is a regional war.
Does anyone really think Israel is going to stop after Hamas?!!! Israel have realized that the 'mowing the lawn' strategy has hugely backfired. Now they would very much find the 'Final Solution' to the Palestinian problem.

This guy has more balls than the entire Islamic world put together.

He still maintaining his ties with them so I wouldn't think much of it for now.

Putin is also WEF graduate.

He didn't want to help Syria's Assad, bcz he didn't want to harm Israeli interests in Syria. Iran forced him by saying we will turn Syria into Israel's Yemen. Then he sent his forces in 2014, while war started in 2011

Yesterday IDF targeted Damascus & Aleppo Airports. Missile Defense systems provided by Russia did nothing.

Last edited:
I think @tower9 was correct above: You say a lot without saying anything! ;)

That's the likely outcome unless there is a regional war.
Does anyone really think Israel is going to stop after Hamas?!!! Israel have realized that the 'mowing the lawn' strategy has hugely backfired. Now they would very much find the 'Final Solution' to the Palestinian problem.
Or you simply refused to listen what I have to say?

Back
Top Bottom