What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

O/T Someone has been busy today:
1697226567099.png

YOU and your ilks are the ones Jews should be concerned about rather than making the large world population of Muslims enemies of the Jews due to the actions of the Israeli racists!! And the Jews, who know the history, would agree with what I am saying!
30,000 Jews live in Iran peacefully--a strict Islamic theology!!
30k from how many? Really a shady clown-show.
That's with all Middle Eastern countries the same history, more or less.
Didn't influential Jews got killed during/after Revolution ...
Where are Arab Jews now, mostly?
Didn't the majority got fukced up when Israelis won wars against the Arab states?
Don't get me wrong, I really don't care about this usually.
I'm a German nationalist and as long as a foreign fukcer isn't annoying here, I don't care.
People who are strong enough can create new countries, weaker ones losses them.
Let's be honest here.
The Palestinians are - as a whole, here the victim, since several decades.
Otherwise the modern (European) israeli Jews are calling themselves the Jews from the past, who have a right to settle in the "Holy Land" (which had so many conquerors/occupiers, it's insane ...) but there were FIRST Jews and yes, these Jews have, except of their religion/ideology nothing to do with all the Jews who came into Ottoman/British Mandate Palestine, they are of European stock.
So, what's the solution?
Why not on the West Bank? In a state of Palestine that will no longer be divided into two.
There are a lot of settlements that shouldn't actually exist and whose residents have no business there.
They could easily be cleared out and create plenty of space for the refugees from Gaza.
The political hurdles for this lie more in Israel than in its Arab neighbors.
There is currently a historic opportunity in that, for once, not the entire Arab world is on the side of the Palestinian terrorists against Israel.
This would be ruined if one were to expect these states to bring hundreds of thousands of impoverished refugees with a high proportion of Islamist extremists into their countries. Jordan now has to fight hard with those who are already there. And it's not for nothing that Egypt no longer wants to take Gaza for free.

@Foinikas

These are the Nazis you support , right ? Shame on everyone that uttered a word of support for this barbaric evil Israeli regime.
Do you have some cognitive problem? Some difficulty understanding english? I don't know what's the deal with you,but how many more times do I have to say that I'm not supporting Israeli aggression nor Hamas terrorism?

How many times?

So these ME governments cannot take care of their own people and want their population to illegally migrate to other countries and you expect those other governments to accept them with open arms?
Eh, no.
It is freedom of movement, eu ideal and they abide by it, cry to your elected politicians not tunisia or dspl.

It is freedom of movement, eu ideal and they abide by it, cry to your elected politicians not tunisia or dspl.
BS.
So you are confirming that these ME governments are inept, their dictators or their elected officials. That says a lot.
What you people should be doing instead is holding those officials accountable, but NO, you will blame everyone else. What fuckery is this, eh?

MBS has blood on his hands.

Iranians have proved to be way more honourable here

And Saudis think they are the leader of Muslim World.

The biggest fools Muslim World has ever produced is Saudi Leadership.

They sold Palestinian land to gain their kingdoms, this is why they never been touched for a century. As long as the muslims have traitors within, we cannot unite because traitors always divided us. Mir Jafers

1697226829618.png

BBC Journalist has been detained by Israeli security forces at Gunpoint.

Back
Top Bottom