What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That doesn't seem like good value for losing Gaza. I set fire to my house, but hey look at these roasted marshmallows.

You have come very late to the party. This has been ongoing for decades.

Zionist singing about coming of their messiah. And people in Muslim world say we don't need Islam. This is a war between Islam and dajjalic forces.

A few days back, we heard from a senior Republican figure, Lindsey Graham, saying, "This is a religious war'. It can't get any more clear than that.

It is as if Hamas suddenly attacked Israel, as if they are not the ones who have been bombing Palestine for 56 years, but aliens.

Retaliation exists in every religion, but revenge for the children who were not killed is one thing, it's another for a wild dog to play the victim.

The fanatical Zionist zealots are already brain dead, we have pity them more than anger. But you Christians, Hindus, atheists who follow these bigots are just plain idiots. The history of the world has seen many things, but it has never seen such idiots as you, slaves whose minds are under control.

Tunisia canceled the migrant deal with the EU. They announced that the sea borders are open for anyone who wants to cross to Europe.

I salute the Tunisian government and send my love to them. You have taken an exemplary political decision and I hope our government will follow your example.

It is time to strangle Europe.

This is good. They bribed the Tunisians to get this deal done.

So these ME governments cannot take care of their own people and want their population to illegally migrate to other countries and you expect those other governments to accept them with open arms?
Eh, no.

Libya was destination for migrants from Africa. Iraq was the second most liberal, prosperous country in the Middle East. And Syria, maybe poor, but was not all that bad.

In every one of those conflicts, you can put the blame on the local myopic leaders to an extent but the extent of the carnage and the decades old instability couldn't have been possible without the West.
So, yes, Europe, by being a vassal of America, deserves boatloads of people. It is karma!!

Back
Top Bottom