What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

After Yemeni resistance fires cruise missiles towards Israel, Iraqi resistance fires drones at US military base (killing a US soldier), Syrian resistance fires missiles at a US military base, now Lebanese resistance (Hezbollah) fires more ATGMs at Israeli military base.

The Axis of Resistance is strong.

Middle East was part of the barbarian = non-greek world.
You are beyond pathetic. So you are defending the Jews and at the same time call them Barbarians?
Are alright? Hahaha. Truly you are beyond nasty.
Let me tell you something now.
You see I have exchanged with Mr Samuel many not so nice words and I might sound now a bit pretentious and patronising and I apologise to Mr Samuel if I am wrong but . But in the case if Mr Samuel needs a favour and he is in danger, out if you or me he would choose me any time.
You see Jews are intelligent and intuitive people. Mr Samuel knows if he comes to my door I would tell him " Alright c. T , comes in , " he can eat halal meat, he will take my prayer mat and pry. He knows very well that I won't be able look at myself in the mirror if I betray his confidence. He knows that you have no any of those characteristics, nor civik morals. He knows your mentality history and character.
Do you think that he doesn't know what shit you talk or what hate you have.
Mr Samuel is a Jew and what he sees here from you, he knows very well that his forefathers had to put up for centuries.
One is being nasty but the other is to be nasty stupid and a liar.
You fucktatard. Phoenicians invented alphabet and navigation it is next to Israel, you dumb dishonest moron. Of course, you know this but your pinheadedness is getting better of you.
What the **** you got to do with Greece.
Scandinavians started to be familiar with that around 12th century??.!!
Scandinavian Pajeet

Maybe ME leaders have a different agenda you dont know.

because they give a sht about common people suffering, you see Egypt and Jordan closing their borders to Palestinians, because they dont give a fck about them and poor people.

Bad conclusion, they close the borders because they don t want Gaza to be vanished.

Very wrong conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom