What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This conflict was fomented by the side that wants to destroy Ukraine and the side that backs Russia. And not coincidentally the MAGA side is cheering for the defeat of Biden in Ukraine and elsewhere; and cheering for the failure of the zionists to have Joe Biden appear weak so Trump returns in 2025. MAGA tears for Palestinians are fake tears.

Biden is hit crisis after crisis, conflict after conflict, staged by the party that tried to steal the 2020 election, stole the 2000 election and stole the 2004 election.

cia actors and shills. You are allowed to cheer for Hamas, because the cia shills are on your side cheering for Joe Biden to lose the Ukraine War and the Gaza conflict as Ukrainians and Palestinians die. Ukrainians are innocent pawns. Palestinians are innocent pawns.

These conflicts are complex. The very MAGA that are “cheering” for Palestinians currently, are the MAGA that want Trump to do a peace deal in favour of the zionists. Their objective is that Biden fails.

When Republicans get into the White House, there are soft ball cia-planned staged events that support the Republican agenda to flock the masses to support Republicans. When Democrats get into the White House, the Democrats have to swim against the current because of crisis after crisis to make them look weak. And Democrats are mere pawns of the cia Republicans, such as Obama, the puppet.

Therefore, to stop the cia deepstate, you have to elect Democrats chosen and promoted by the cia media, that in turn are puppets of the very deepstate that stage these events around the globe and puppets of the deepstate that staged the COVID outbreak to help Trump go after China. Had a Republican not won in 2016, then there would have been no false flag COVID release of the outbreak. So yes, these issues are complex, with wide ranges of consequences. The cia MAGA are on the side wanting Biden to be weak and defeated.

Last edited:
Why are you getting all hot and bothered over an objective exchange? There's a reason the US deployed THAAD in the UAE because geographically it's what they determined makes it effective for certain threats it perceives.

I don't agree with much of the US' foreign policy but I don't let that cloud my views of reality and try to be as objective as possible, especially with military capabilities.

And you're still wigging out over the Egyptian border? lol. Get over it.

I had to edit my post about the barbarians to that other poster; I accidentally put "no" in there.

Anyways, for some reason, just thinking about this conflict has made me uneasy, that feeling that something big will happen besides the Gaza invasion Israel announced several hours ago. You've seen the mood within the U.S. is rapidly changing, and across Europe, there is a bitter schism.

View attachment 963570

Try 9 destroyed with an additional 4 damaged.🤣

Avdiivka is not encircled, and Russia is losing enormous amounts of equipment there.

The counteroffensive hasn’t met my expectations. An that’s mostly because Ukraine abandoned what they were taught a week in, and chose an attritional approach instead. They also diluted their offensive potential by spreading their forces to thin across the entire front. I didn’t foresee Ukraine making those mistakes. From an attritional perspective it met my expectation, from territory liberated it has not. With that said, I expect Ukraine to remain on the offensive well into next year.

Baghdad Bob, there are two destroyed Mi-8 on the picture, which were filmed on video before, and just nothing empty space everywhere where your fantasy picture says "Ka-52". You got overdose of copium.

Baghdad Bob, there are two destroyed Mi-8 on the picture, which were filmed on video before, and just nothing empty space everywhere where your fantasy picture says "Ka-52". You got overdose of copium.

Keep coping while your dudes are getting blown up on an unseen scale near Avdiivka :lol:

BTW why are you wasting your keyboard, why aren't you in a dirty Ukrainian trench waiting to die for your tsar ? :lol:

Why are you getting all hot and bothered over an objective exchange? There's a reason the US deployed THAAD in the UAE because geographically it's what they determined makes it effective for certain threats it perceives.

I don't agree with much of the US' foreign policy but I don't let that cloud my views of reality and try to be as objective as possible, especially with military capabilities.

And you're still wigging out over the Egyptian border? lol. Get over it.
Let see, if the mass of people rush on those sites , what will happen?

Keep coping while your dudes are getting blown up on an unseen scale near Avdiivka :lol:

BTW why are you wasting your keyboard, why aren't you in a dirty Ukrainian trench waiting to die for your tsar ? :lol:

Ukrainian cannon fodder moving through the only tiny road into Avdeevka under constant barrage of artillery are not that happy.

Btw why are you not there in trenches helping your Nazi buddies and dictator Zelensky protect "democracy" :lol: and to die for your tsar Biden?

1697751090400.png

If you think THAAD in UAE can do anything about missiles from Yemen to Israel I suggest you look at a map of the region

I'm really not interested in proving you wrong, my friend. I'm just trying to look at all potential scenarios. So please chill out and try to be a little bit more reasonable without emotions getting in the way. I'm guilty of that too but I try not to be.

United Arab Emirates[edit]​

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) signed a deal to purchase the missile defense system on 25 December 2011.[136] The United Arab Emirates (UAE) graduated its first two THAAD unit classes at Fort Bliss in 2015 and 2016.[137] Its first live-fire exercises with Patriot missiles took place in 2014.

On 17 January 2022, THAAD made its first real-world intercept against an incoming Houthi ballistic missile in the UAE.[138]

Plenty of other sources online of this particular event. Just FYI, all the power to them if they can get something through and strike a zionist military target. Anything to help the Palestinians ease their unjust punishment. But it's not as easy as you're making it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom