What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Please can mods do something, i am negotiating with this Kyke to help him and especially his wife and some people are intruding in our conversation. This kayak might get unsure about the quality of my services but F him. It is Ester who might be the looser here. So give me 5 minutes please.
Hi Kayk , let's continue where we stopped.?

Έχετε έναν περίεργο τρόπο να εκφράζετε την υποστήριξή σας. Δεν μπορώ να φανταστώ τι θα κάνεις σε έναν εχθρό.
Then you haven't understood what I've been talking about.

Last edited:
Dude idgaf about anything other than the act of JDAMing terrorists in Gaza until there's nothing left

I really love the fact that there's literally no one to stop us, and you can do nothing but watch and whine about genocide

I agree with you. This is the absolute truth. Keep going 💪

Muslims in Canada support him and tell him to push for ceasefire and end of the genocide.

I believe figures as such as Trudeau and Piers Morgan are doing well granted with the position their in. Meaning, they cannot outright stand against Israel, as capitalists engaged with Israel control a big deal of western institutions. Trudeau is doing decent staying neutral with what he can do at the moment. He dealt with India against the Sikh-Canadian killings when most of the West needed India the most. Piers is similar as that, to keep his show, he has to show a pro-Israel stance, all the while inviting pro-Palestinian guests and giving them their talking points.

Looks like Iran is the final target to dominate middleeast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom