What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I believe figures as such as Trudeau and Piers Morgan are doing well granted with the position their in. Meaning, they cannot outright stand against Israel, as capitalists engaged with Israel control a big deal of western institutions. Trudeau is doing decent staying neutral with what he can do at the moment. He dealt with India against the Sikh-Canadian killings when most of the West needed India the most. Piers is similar as that, to keep his show, he has to show a pro-Israel stance, all the while inviting pro-Palestinian guests and giving them their talking points.

I agree about Trudeau but not so much about Piers. Unless he can prove to us his humanity in coming days.

Looks like Iran is the final target to dominate middleeast.

https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/lets...s-called-pakistan.777642/page-3#post-14574782

I agree with you. This is the hard truth. Keep going 💪
Let me deal with my notty boy. Me and him have so much to talk about.
Believe me i can sense the fear in him.
It is so obvious. He knows that this is the last shit which they prepared. Logically, it is all downhill from now on.

I agree about Trudeau but not so much about Piers. Unless he can prove to us his humanity in coming days.

If Piers openly showed even a "neutral" stance, his show would get cancelled immediately. I believe he's playing the smart game. Look at his reactions and words closely with his latest interview with the Egyptian-'comedian' and Hasan Piker.

The Turks getting keen ever since the US general mentioned Pakistan sharing a few nuclear warheads with Turkey in case of an Israel attack.

The only other time you saw this among Muslim nations is when Saudis are worried about an Iranian or US attack, hoping to have Pakistani nuclear backing.

The Turks getting keen ever since the US general mentioned Pakistan sharing a few nuclear warheads with Turkey in case of an Israel attack.

The only other time you saw this among Muslim nations is when Saudis are worried about an Iranian or US attack, hoping to have Pakistani nuclear backing.

I'm sick and tired of this shia sunni crap.

Let's just be Muslims and achieve something meaningful together.

We need to reduce the vapour trails so that enemy satellites can't detect launch and track.

Back
Top Bottom