What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Netanyahu's son mocking pajeet goddess

20231028_112617.jpg

I respect the time you have taken to type this response to me, believe me I don't mean to sound patronising, but it takes a brave person to reflect on their actions. So I thank you for meeting me half-way, personally the only option to remove Hamas is to get the people of Palestine onboard, for that there must be the following:

1.Immediate and unconditional release of all hostages
2. Immediate cessation of all fighting between both parties, and opening of the unfettered humanitarian access into the strip
3. Consultation on re-establishing The United Nations Emergency Force as a peace keeping force in the region with oversight from the UNSC, US, Israel, regional states and third nations.
4. CBMs between Palestinians and Israeli's
5. Long term participatory elections and return to the Oslo Peace Accords.

All these points are easily discussed by you and me as we are far removed from the immediate conflict, but some change has to come, and it has to come from within to allow both Israeli and Palestinian people to live in peace, security and obtain mutually beneficial prosperity. The problem is as we have seen elsewhere military interventions just sod things up even more.

I think dedicating time to think about a solution Is noble. I think in the end of the day something like the Oslo Peace Agreement on Steroids need to be implemented.

And when I mean on " Steroids " I mean much more need to be offered to both sides , as both did not seem happy with the results last time.

People would have to get original here , for example - when people suggest how to remove Israel security concerns once and for all , they should think on solution like NATO giving security gurentees. Removing Iran completely from flaiming this conflict.

When people talk about rebuilding Gaza , they should think not of dodgy suitcases with money from Qatar , but of making it look more like Hong Kong.

And on a different issue ,

I view this war as a continuation of other out of the ordinary global events , we experienced in the last 3 years.

The most notable one was the Corona virus - which was one of the strangest things that happened. How people longed for human company after only a month of quarantine. There was an atmosphere that after the Corona , people will behave differently , and appriciate their neighbors more. But that lasted about a week.

Than there was the war in Ukraine - where people could see those horror war images from their homes. At least once soldiers had the decency to die in some muddy trenches far away from sight or heart. Now everyone watches it on Twitter.

I think all this things are connected.

It is like the Univrse is putting on our door step , again again , the stuff that we need to correct.

Some say that when the light comes in , you see all the places that needs cleanning. The light is not the problem , it just shows more brightly what was always there.

~

Last edited:
US Congresswoman Cori Bush:"The firing in Gaza must be stopped immediately. The injured cannot even call an ambulance."

If Israeli officials aren't tried in international criminal courts after this, then Hamas needs to form a wing tasked with assassination of Israeli officials and engineers. And all that took part in this mass murder campaign targeted at civilians.

Did Weinstein from Hollywood make this nonsense movie? This a fake opposition, if these people were really against Israel half of those kids would already be shot by the genocidal army.

What a joke and halloween show. Nice halloween costumes. where can I rent one?
Still they’re waiving the Palestine flag and boycott IDF conscrip

I have a different opinion. Taking hostages as long as they were treated well, shouldn’t be much of an issue. Yes it gives Zionists and west a chance to use it for propaganda. But let’s be honest, there is no way any western country was gonna support Hamas or Palestinians anyways. Hamas already had seen lowering public support in Gaza and they failed to make Zionists even work out any political deal with them. Arabs were flocking to recognize israel. Hamas and the Palestinian cause in general was on its dead bed. Rise in hardcode Zionist in positions of power in Israeli government already caused this year to be the bloodiest year for Palestinians in West Bank since 2007. Hamas went into this knowing this is like their final move. They will be finished maybe but will die fighting. The hostages were maybe intended to be used as bargaining chips and to prevent blind scorch earth bombings from Zionists. But Zionists didn’t even care about their own. Any killing of one’s that surrendered, could not fight or were not fighting age was wrong imo. But this doesn’t mean they aren’t guilty as well. Remember everyone in israel must serve in iof by law. No one fighting age is innocent and their illegal settlers after all. But imo, they should have been taken hostages instead. Is it bad for optics? Definitely. But Zionist media even paints a single rocket fired as mass atrocity and Zionist air strikes as nothing. Think of it as this way, if Taliban invaded USA and had families there but made a law everyone born in Taliban territory must join Taliban for a few years. Do you think usa would spare anyone? They would just scorch earth the whole place. Yes as Muslims we have morals and values we must follow that’s why even for captives/hostages we must treat them in a fair manner. That’s also why non combatants imo should have been hostages rather than killed cuz it would have been more beneficial in the actual battlefield for Hamas but still horrible for optics.
Even if Hamas went in and killed solely only iof soldiers they would still be painted as terrorists and people who did mass killings cuz majority iof is just normal civilians doing their required years there.
This is just my view tho. I don’t expect everyone to share my view but looking at what’s been happening to Palestinians that’s how I see it. I’m open to hearing other viewpoints except those who support Zionist. You can say Zionists have the same view that’s why they’re levelling Gaza but my response to that would be they level Gaza regardless. There was no Oct 7 before the Nakba in 48. This war started the day they stabbed us in the back and put their eyes on our holy sites. The same people who Muslims empires protected for centuries from Europe who wanted to genocide them. And still to this day we aren’t against every Jew. We make the distinction that Zionism does not equal Judaism. But Zionism to me is the same ideology of Daesh or Nazism. I cannot call anyone with Zionist ideology an innocent civilian. At max those Zionists who don’t put up a fight can be given an option to vacate occupied lands and live in peace wherever they want.
Interesting points. Out of 2 billion Muslims, how many do you think started to cry for the hostages? Really, give me a number out of 2 billion?

The son of the Hamas commander living in US who is now a christian, the guy attacking Hamas on TV, do you think he was sad when they took the hostages, or you think he said "F*** you mother******s"

Im just curious.

Back
Top Bottom