What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

In World War 2, the United States dropped 15,000 tons of explosives on Hiroshima with one bomb in one day.

“Israel dropped 18,000 tons of bombs on Gaza, with several bombs in 23 days.

Britain bombed a hospital in Copenhagen during World War II, killing 45 civilians._ Israel bombed a hospital in Gaza and killed 600 civilians..

“Israel is now surpassing in numbers the crimes of World War II.”

Everybody in the world hates Jews with exception of US and UK. US and UK can host the Jews, then.
First of all I hope palestines get peace and freedom. 2nd How are you comparing nuclear bomb with conventional bomb ? its not just wait. its 15000 tons of TNT if nuclear bomb was dropped it would have easily killed 100K people including radiation in 1st 12 hrs. if I am not wrong. God forbid nuclear bomb is ever used.

One more thing Death to Zionist Israel.

Sick people making up sick lies to justify their genocide. God will certainly punish them.

This is Hamas.
And some here want west to deal for a cease fire? No. We just support Israel to erase Hamas. At the end a terrorist nest in less. Next one : Hezbollah.
And after, it will be time to discuss with civilians of a political solution.

The Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, published a video of the destruction of an Israeli Merkava tank which ran over on an improvised explosive device (IED) in the north of the Gaza Strip. All the soldiers inside the tank have been killed.

الله أكبر

T90 M. Why are they posting wrong videos. Although they did destroy merkava.

You're backtracking now. That's why you should tone down your rhetoric in the first place. But, it's good you've accepted the fact now that Israel is being investigated for committing potential war crimes. Before you were adamantly denying such a thing.
Being investigated for war crimes is not any evidence of a war crime.
And no, it is not backtracking. It is my core position that war crimes must be proved.
Hamas war crimes are in the open. Yet you deny them, and make accusations without evidence.

I have noticed their are a number of isreali loving zionist pigs on this forum. Who are second guessing every news. Going out of thier way to justifiy the killing of civilians, bombing of hospitals and residential area.
Mods are pretty lenient towards them and they keep spewing thier vile agenda.
I urge all brother to simply go to their profile and hit ignore button.
As this forum is not about false news and propaganda.
Best way not to hear the truth is to ignore the others. pityfull, but I'm not surprised.

Stop spreading stupid lies.

And when it is pointed out to you , please stop repeating the same ridiculous claims ,

No wonder this thread is such low level , if people spread this nonsense.

~

Russia says it hits Leopard tanks, U.S. Bradley vehicles in Ukraine

JMJTFRFEQ5I27O6SQL6DAPVUSI.jpg

~

Being investigated for war crimes is not any evidence of a war crime.
And no, it is not backtracking. It is my core position that war crimes must be proved.
Hamas war crimes are in the open. Yet you deny them, and make accusations without evidence.

Don't sure what kind of MBT it is, but the canon is too long for a Merkava, and the turret different.

At the end another Hamas liar.
Its not al qassam tweet. tweet is al qassam claims. But footage is posted by poster. Its not a lie. if they have destroyed multiple merkava than this one is no special.

There is zero evidence that Hamas were
I. The hospital - yet another lie.
Independent aide workers confirm it is 100% hospital - yet they still want to bomb a target with wounded children.
You supporting it makes you too - the lowest form of human.
Independent aid workers and journalists are threatened by Hamas.
If they reveal such things, they or their colleagues will be assassinated.
Still Human Rights Watch has criticized Hamas for violating thus rule.

I do not support or not support. I am telling you what the rules of war say.

You are not worth responding anymore, your whole purpose here is to advocate for jewish nazi state and arguments and logic can not do nothing about it.
Ignore is best option that this forum has.
I am here to advocate for following the rules of war.

View attachment 966797

So if Hamas has military activities inside a hospital, it may legally be attacked after a warning - unless Hamas stops their military activities inside the hospital.

Since Hamas wants to ensure that Palestinians gets killed no such announcement was made.
Now that 'if' is hard to prove.

So, you mean to say truth is subjective, then Hamas launching rockets to isreal is an act against armed activity. No one is safe. Also, laws should be read completely, in conjunction, etc to fully understand.
1698737534921.png

Back
Top Bottom