What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Her left hand is trembling out of fear,what kind of demonic propaganda is this

It may be arthritis or old age dementia.

Rantings of a lunatic illegal settler. As if waving around a bunch of guns makes her more credible.

What's with all the Lycra and Spandex - increasing her credibility? SMH. :p:

I guess some "z" people may be feeling a bit under pressure these days - bit odd seeing stuff like this.

I am happy that most Jewish people around me in the left coast are far more educated and level-headed than this person - and most of them are rooting for Palestinians.

Expand existing tunnels, build new ones and turn eye and let the friendly countries operatives to do their job,it is not that complicated.
Sisi is a Zion agent and aid will only go to GAza over his dead body.

Her left hand is trembling out of fear,what kind of demonic propaganda is this
Lol, send her back to Ukraine , they need her to fight the Russians.

It may be arthritis or old age dementia.

Rantings of a lunatic illegal settler. As if waving around a bunch of guns makes her more credible.

What's with all the Lycra and Spandex - increasing her credibility? SMH. :p:

I guess some "z" people may be feeling a bit under pressure these days - bit odd seeing stuff like this.

I am happy that most Jewish people around me in the left coast are far more educated and level-headed than this person - and most of them are rooting for Palestinians.
I love how they can't pronounce the arabic letter ح (ha), which I'm pretty sure exists in hebrew. KHamas, KHezbollah, lol. Real testament to their ''semitic'' roots lol

CNN reporting - ZDF (zionist demon force) reporting "Houthi Rebels seized a cargo ship in the Red Sea." They also said Houthi spokesmen said they will continue seizing ships until Israel withdraws from Gaza.

Wow, big ups for the Houthis! :tup: :tup: :tup:
It won't stop them. And Israel will just counter with armed security on board.

Well, if they are militarily competent, the map will not be like this in just 3 weeks. Even Iraqi stay off the American better in Fallujah than this.

That said, that does not take away the fact that the entire operation of what Hamas does in Oct 7 is worthless if we are using your way to interpret it.
Indeed, on the day of the attack, I question what was the point of the raids? All it did was lead to war. It won't erase Israel either which is Hama's goal as we all know.

Israel has 7 airfields, shouldn't be too difficult to knock them out. Turkey, Iran and Pakistan have enough fire power to do the job so why aren't we doing it?

No idiot show me one place where apartheid has been used other than for racial context. Like I said if we go by your stupid ways you can call men and womens sports apartheid as well because of the segregation.

You are the one in denial about Israeli warcrimes because you are a number 1 hyprocrite, you have been caught out many times lying and being a hyprocrite on this forum that does not change now.

Israel allowed some aid trucks in for 2 million people from 21st October, 2 two weeks prior to that they didnt, that is a warcrime, they already committed a warcrime what part of that you struggling to understand.

Let me school you,

"The term “apartheid”, an Afrikaans word, derived from the French term “mettre à part”, literally translated to “separating, setting apart.” Apartheid is a policy that is founded on the idea of separating people based on racial or ethnic criteria" - From Cornell Law school

There you got schooled.
And Muslim countries separate people based on religion. Same thing.

Indeed, on the day of the attack, I question what was the point of the raids? All it did was lead to war. It won't erase Israel either which is Hama's goal as we all know.
Israel's goal is to erase Palestinians. Hamas is in a tiny, isolated enclave which can barely be seen on a map. Israel does not have declared borders and it does not recognize Palestine, nor does it care about freedom and human rights.

It won't stop them. And Israel will just counter with armed security on board.
good luck with that when cargo ship got raided or sinked because of armed personal on board, actually i would like to see it, easy score for resistance.
realistically all cargo vessels connected to the occupied palestine entity are banned effectively in red sea by Yemen authorities until they comply and cease their genocidal attempt on Gaza.

USA has enough oil.

They will only harm China and the other nations.
eu does not have, chinese and other friendly countries would not be affected, embargo would be applied only towards zionists supporters,

Ya Basha, Merkrapa, indeed, all of these war toy are nothing by shelling indiscriminately when they don’t encourage combat on foot face-to-face. Israeli tanks are being ambushed with hand implanted explosive devices and Al Yassin RPG. I think the IDF are Israeli diaper army. Also the footage of destroyed turret in Anna clip by Jaish al Hurr East Ghoute
I call them IGF= Israeli gay forces

A little bit of naivete, a little bit of carelessness, but mostly CIA fuelled constant internal strife, backstabbing, corruption, blackmail. Which makes arab rulers hyper focused on internal affairs and scared for their seats if they risk anything on the international stage.

The optimist part in me hopes that the renewed talks between Iran and Saudi Arabia in the last year with the help of China will result in a paradigm shift. That's a little bit of wishful thinking, but with the help Allah nothing is impossible.
They had a duty to stay focused on Palestine. Signed Abraham Accords and Deal of the Century with Israel declaring peace and stability for everyone. What kind of accord ignores the aggrieved side? It's as if they don't have the brains of adults.

Back
Top Bottom