What's new

GHQ Attack – India Strikes Again by Zaheerul Hassan

You are right when you talk about the indian involvement in certain areas in different countries helping them building the infrastructure. But what goes on behind that help, is what is the problem. Your media shows you a very great pic of the indian institution but there is a saying.

Baghal main churi and muu main ram ram.

Problem is that you don't understand real fact. What this ISLAMIC extremist of Pakistan has to do with Indians. They even told that in case of war of India vs Pakistan they will back Pakistan. Now, nothing left.

There might be presence of RAW in Baluchistan. They might be presence in FATA, SWAT and even in Punjab. What is wrong. We need to check you are not doing anything wrong. Don't ISI has agent in India. ISI has surely largest no. of Agents in India then what RAW has in PAK>

Sorry to say that that is the most ignorant statement I have read, Islam is not a novel or a fantasy that you like but can criticize at the same time.

Friend Did i said it like that?

What you see these roaches doing is not what Islam is.
i agree with you.:cheers:

You are right that the terrorism has a lot to do with the poverty as it gives these Idiots a platform to brain wash people into joining them and also the financial incentives that their families can utilize on. But As far as the KLB and the US are concerned it is a bunch of bs. US is not trying to improve anything in Pak they are here for their own personal interest and will leave when their objectives have been met
Please my advice to you is that when commenting on someone else’s religion please be more rational as the stupidity that you might show about others religion can be painful to the followers of that religion
Buddy i am not criticizing any religion here ,all i want to say is the ideology of these terrorists is not correct.

And please you worry about your india and her interests and let us worry about ours, as we are doing more than anyone else and a heck of a job in taking care of these terrorists.
what ever happens in pakistan is enough concern for India as it shares the immediate border with pakistan.

Problem is that you don't understand real fact. What this ISLAMIC extremist of Pakistan has to do with Indians. They even told that in case of war of India vs Pakistan they will back Pakistan. Now, nothing left.

There might be presence of RAW in Baluchistan. They might be presence in FATA, SWAT and even in Punjab. What is wrong. We need to check you are not doing anything wrong. Don't ISI has agent in India. ISI has surely largest no. of Agents in India then what RAW has in PAK>

Where did i say that the indians are helping the talibans and in fact of all the countries in the region indians and the Pakistanis have no development projects in the other countries. All i was saying was that the indians are in afghanistan, they are trying to help good for them. But then there is the background and what goes on in it. Now like always and every one you will ask for prof, and i will agree with you that at present there is no much, except for few statements here and there and the major one coming out of maliks mouth recently. But what can i expect from a thief who cares more to act as a spokes person for the indian gov then the Pakistani president.

Where did i say that the indians are helping the talibans and in fact of all the countries in the region indians and the Pakistanis have no development projects in the other countries. All i was saying was that the indians are in afghanistan, they are trying to help good for them. But then there is the background and what goes on in it. Now like always and every one you will ask for prof, and i will agree with you that at present there is no much, except for few statements here and there and the major one coming out of maliks mouth recently. But what can i expect from a thief who cares more to act as a spokes person for the indian gov then the Pakistani president.

Afghanistan is almost dead after attack, etc... India is trying to build image in Afghanistan so they can also Support Indian views in Future. this is similar with India helping Iran or Nepal. India has policy to create friendly relation so that they support India in fronts.

So...the lessons havent been learnt.Its best if Pakistan refrains from doing what you suggest..

Yeah Right!

Its best that we do what we have to do to teach you Indians a lesson that when you play with fire; the fire burns down your house.

So get ready my friend. I would sure like to see how your capable (?) security set-up deals with this kind of Frankenstein!! In a few years we will be the spectators and India will be the horror movie of the region!:agree:

Well...there is one word called "proof"....that is what missing with your allegations?

Proof...Proof.....Proof.......this is what u people always say when u have nothing to argue anyway can u please tell me what proof do u have that ISI is involved in Kashmir(except toothpastes, and tooth brushes made by Pakistan), Talibans are homemade?, what proof US has that Osama or Taliban did 9/11?

“Of course, they will shift blame to India, to Israel, to US and blame everyone except themselves.”

This is the original post to which I responded and in reply u are saying:

Endless arguements and counter arguments without any proof. :hitwall::hitwall:

If India, Israel and US are not involved then I think demons are doing this, demons are providing amo, training, finances, manpower and planning…….hmmm now I understand what is going on and thnx for letting me to this point

I know it is useless to show you the things but here are few links.

India's Tata to help Bhutan build hydro project

India keen to help Lanka set up industry in war ravaged areas

The Hindu : News / National : India to help Nepal draft Constitution

Some guys are averse of using net. Put India, word "help" and any country you wish and here you go.

May be in ur dictionary doing business and doing development are the same things…what u copy pasted above is about business, which means mutual benefit and every country is doing it even Pakistan and India are involved in different kind of businesses.

For you I am repeating my point which was why India are not doing development in countries like Maldives, Bhutan, Africa etc.

Plenty of poor, down-trodden Pakistanis were offered a lot of motivation to blow themselves up in India. But the same people have now turned against their masters. And now you expect those same Masters to recruit Indians to do this job!!
Some folks never bother to learn from History! :disagree:

Oh I think lessons have been learnt very well. That is why these terrorists are now going to use use your own against you because they are more untapped potential volunteers in India to blow themselves up then perhaps there are in Pakistan. So this time around it will be a lesson for you Indians in the grand history of our region. :tup:

Ohh God....let me make it short...There are Taliban's who are fighting USA...The one who are fighting with Pak are CREATED & SUPPORTED by USA & INDIANS called TTP's....
India Follow the rule of being Friend of the enemy's enemy. So India is now being friend of TTP..To destabilize PAK..
& please everyone here don't fight over just this small scenario..do some research & study of the USA's strategic intentions...Its all not so small..things are being done on very very high scale & everyone is doing whatever they can for their own intentions...

& remember what India is following the rule..Enemy's enemy my friend....

Proof...Proof.....Proof.......this is what u people always say when u have nothing to argue anyway can u please tell me what proof do u have that ISI is involved in Kashmir(except toothpastes, and tooth brushes made by Pakistan), Talibans are homemade?, what proof US has that Osama or Taliban did 9/11?

If India, Israel and US are not involved then I think demons are doing this, demons are providing amo, training, finances, manpower and planning…….hmmm now I understand what is going on and thnx for letting me to this point

For you I am repeating my point which was why India are not doing development in countries like Maldives, Bhutan, Africa etc.

Zeshu Khan.....

Kargil is a glaring example of ISI's involvement in sponsoring terrorism in India.....and this is one of many.....
Your PM had no idea that such a mission was being undertaken.....
Army personell dressed as Mujahideen.....Your govt using the ploy of denying involvement....etc...etc...
I mean we can provide you a million and one instances of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism in India......

About the bolded part of your response, have you considered that this same Taliban also controls a hefty chunk of the Opium trade that is the largest commodity of export out of Afghanistan......
This money rolls into the billions, and trust me, its enough to fund an arms race for a small region!!!
In addition it is a known fact that ISI had relations with Taliban and provided logistics and training......Nowhere have the Indians had anything but bad blood with Taliban after the hijacking of the Indian airliner......
Im not going to blame ISI for the support to Taliban,.....but isnt the chief of ISI, Mr.Pasha also trying to gain power in Pakistan.....this could easily be a ploy to bring the govt to its knees....hell the attacks could also mean that the civilian govt is not capable of dealing with internal security and hence the army should take over......

My friend conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen, so we can throw out a few to implicate Pakistan as well, so please dont just assume India is behind it, unless you have solid proof

Now about development, its like an investment, you have to know what will yeild you the maximum return....
Hence Afghanistan, since it is the juggular vein that connects to CAR and everyone along with the martians are trying to make inroads to tap into the resources there.....
You cant blame the Indo's for not doing the same, afterall, we are an emerging power and seriously lagging behind in influence compared to our rival China.....
So dont be surprised if we decide to build a naval base in Maldives and an army base in nepal, but infrastructure projects in Afghanistan as army presence would only make situation worse.....
Its about what interest is served in that region!!!

Peace

Zeshu Khan.....

Kargil is a glaring example of ISI's involvement in sponsoring terrorism in India.....and this is one of many.....
Your PM had no idea that such a mission was being undertaken.....
Army personell dressed as Mujahideen.....Your govt using the ploy of denying involvement....etc...etc...
I mean we can provide you a million and one instances of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism in India......
Kargi lis no different than India's aggression in Saichen, and Kargil is disputed territory. The possible reason for using 'Mujahideen' was to avoid escalation. I think the GoP should have used India's aggression in Siachen to justify the Kargil incursion globally. The world would have little room to complain had the GoP said, fine, we'll withdraw from Kargil when the Indians wthdraw from Siachen.

And as for the PM not knowing, the jury is out on that - officials familiar with the events, including a Musharraf critic, Kayani, indicated that Nawaz was completely aware of the operation.

Finally, India has to her great credit things like supporting the Pashtun, Baluch and East Pakistan insurgencies, and supporting terrorists in at least two of them, along with supporting the LTTE, so lets not get self righteous with the 'million acts of terrorism' canard.

blaming india without any proof and reason is indeed a part of blame game! Dont do that please!

Worse than just part of the blame game, to automatically every time some thing happens in Pakistan blame India prevents you finding solutions. I am not saying India is never to blame, it is just the denial on the part of some that any of Pakistans problems are of Pakistans own making.
If everything is the fault of a hindu jewish american conspiracy then its not our fault so we dont need to do anything, realising you own a problem is the first stage in fixing it.

At about 1130 hours on October 10, 2009, a white color Suzuki Car tried to target General Headquarters of Pakistan Army located on Mall Road Rawalpindi. According to the witness the shooting began when a carry vehicle was intercepted by army personnel for routine checking at army check post near GHQ. Four miscreants wearing camouflage uniform opened heavy and indiscriminate fire while sitting in the vehicle. According to Major General Athar Abbas brave soldiers of Pakistan Security Forces killed the terrorist and brought the situation within one hour after sacrificing their lives. The current attack is a series of Indian proxy war against Pakistan and its security Agencies.

The proxy war started when Pakistan security forces achieved splendid victory against Swat militancy and were going to start Operation against Indian sponsored Taliban of Waziristan. It is notable here that it is third attack in two weeks or so. The current wave of sabotage activities are directly linked and sponsored by notorious South Asian agency RAW. There is a chance that RAAM is facilitating its master agency RAW. Earlier, on October 5, 2009, RAW trained terrorist blasted himself outside the UN’s World Food Programme offices in Islamabad and then again on 9 October, 2009 at least 50 people were killed and many injured in a suspected bomb blast near a market in the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar. President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilliani and Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani strongly condemned the blast and said Pakistan could not be deterred in its effort to fight extremism and terrorism and would continue its quest to bring peace by eliminating the terrorists.

By design, there is a strong perception that attack on Kabul Embassy was launched by Indian intelligence agency to malign Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) agency of Pakistan. The revealed opinion proved correct after listening Afghan Ambassador T Jawad comments to USA’s statement given to the PBS news channel on October 8, 2009. In that interview he mentioned that they are pointing the finger at the Pakistan intelligence agency, based on the evidence on the ground and similar attack taking place in Afghanistan. In fact it is a proven fact that Afghanistan and its intelligence agency with the tacit support of RAW is promoting terrorism in FATA, Balochistan and interior Pakistan too. It is mentionable here that Pakistan is facing horrible foreign sponsored militancy. As a result of war against terror more than a thousand of brave Pakistani soldiers and civilians have become victim of militancy. More than 2.8 millions Individuals were internally disabled. According to the sources, the Indian Air Force has stationed its MiG 29 aircrafts at Adampur near the Pakistani border to strengthen its air defence capabilities and minimise reaction time. The deployment of MIG-29 and troops revealed that India may intensify the sabotage activities in the interior Pakistan in the near future and likely to go for Air strikes in already marked areas around GT Road. It is mentionable that BBC, on October 27, displayed a documentary movie regarding the eighth anniversary of the US-led NATO invasion of Afghanistan. It stated that now this war is being fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, and “it will soon spread in Pakistan.”

New Delhi started this proxy war once Pakistan is on limelight as result of debate on Kerry-Luger Bill. Earlier India also rocked her Embassy at Kabul at the occasion of G-8 conference in July 2008. The nation (including Pak Army) seems united against the objectionable clauses related to Pakistan security. According to the sources John Kerry and Richard Lugar are visiting Islamabad shortly to discuss and remove the bugs and concerns of Pakistan over the bill. Hence, there are likely chances that Obama’s administration will re-evaluate and make it acceptable to Pakistani nation and security forces after removing the objectionable clauses. New Delhi never ever digested any success of Pakistani Intelligence agencies and security forces against foreign sponsored militancy and made another try to prove Pakistan as heaven for terrorists. If we visualise and read the South Asian security situation then we can say that basically India has proved herself South Asian Don and is continuously busy in storming terrorism in the region. The recent blasts point out to the Indian intelligence agency collaboration with RAAM and Mossad who collectively have seemed to plan the series of blasts in Afghanistan and Pakistan with a view to use pressure tactics and built opinion to force Washington to refrain from providing economic aid to Islamabad.

Concluding, I must say that World community should ask India to stop backing Hindu Taliban who are playing with the lives of Innocent people. She must know that Pakistan Security Forces are alert enough to meet any kind of potent threat. We salute our forces and those soldiers who scarified their lives for the nation and their Gazi comrades.

Wow!!! Such a insightful article.
I would have awarded you a Yellow Journalism award, if possible. But alas! :blah::blah::blah:

What Pakistan does not understand is that it is being eaten up by the monsters, it itself created.

Innocent Pakistanis killed in bomb attacks, almost every week. Why is it that Pakistan is so keen to confront Al Qaida and not home grown terrorist groups like Laskar E Tayba, Hizbul Mujhaideen etc.
Everyone knows including the FBI about Saeed's masterminding in last years' Mumbai terrorist attack. Why even then Pakistan does not take any credible action against him? The reason is simple:

Pakistan believes that waging a proxy war against India is beneficial to its foreign policy, particularly in breaking away India Controlled kashmir. Little does it know, else. Tell me how is it beneficial?
You can kill a Tiger even with a single shot, but India is the size of an elephant. Pakistan cannot kill it, it can only bleed it. And mind you, our patience and resolve is stronger than our nuclear arsenal.

I wait till the day, ordinary Pakistanis are educated out of the walls of the madrassas. We will talk then, we will be friends then.

Back
Top Bottom