• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam friends and countrymen.
With deep regret I am leaving PDF because in good conscience I feel I can no longer stay due to irreconcilable issues with the moderation team (I will not go into the reasons as their would be no point in doing so as the thread would be most probably immediately erased).... I have learned much on my time on PDF especially from good folk such as the erudite @Indus Pakistan (ancient history of South Asia) and economics from the equally fine and erudite @Nilgiri bhai.. So before I log off for the final time I would sincerely like to extend my best wishes to all friends and countrymen on the forum.Kudos Folks and God bless.
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @jamahir @war&peace @Nilgiri @PakSword @BHarwana @saiyan0321 @Shane @RAAJ大和 @Arsalan @Mr.Meap @WAJsal @Maarkhoor @waz @Indus Pakistan @MastanKhan @Starlord @Mentee @RealNapster @Well.wisher @The Eagle @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @Irfan Baloch @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Gryphon @Signalian @Burhan Wani @PaklovesTurkiye @Tps43 @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @Dawood Ibrahim @Khafee @Chauvinist @Dubious @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @ghazi52 @khanz @cleverrider @Śakra @Joe Shearer @Levina @padamchen @fitpOsitive @JohnWick @Pakhtoon yum @Mage
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Please don’t leave us the fight has only begun. Ill fight the mod team with you!

Well, Just when was I getting a hang of PDF one of the old timers is leaving, sigh anyways good luck in the future and if you can please post time to time, I still do that in my old FB groups I use to run I get it why people leave some are busy with work, school,family(old timers) and spending time on PDF can be a hassle at times but good luck in the future

Last edited:
Salam friends and countrymen.
With deep regret I am leaving PDF because in good conscience I feel I can no longer stay due to irreconcilable issues with the moderation team (I will not go into the reasons as their would be no point in doing so as the thread would be most probably immediately erased).... I have learned much on my time on PDF especially from good folk such as the erudite @Indus Pakistan (ancient history of South Asia) and economics from the equally fine and erudite @Nilgiri bhai.. So before I log off for the final time I would sincerely like to extend my best wishes to all friends and countrymen on the forum.Kudos Folks and God bless.
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @jamahir @war&peace @Nilgiri @PakSword @BHarwana @saiyan0321 @Shane @RAAJ大和 @Arsalan @Mr.Meap @WAJsal @Maarkhoor @waz @Indus Pakistan @MastanKhan @Starlord @Mentee @RealNapster @Well.wisher @The Eagle @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @Irfan Baloch @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Gryphon @Signalian @Burhan Wani @PaklovesTurkiye @Tps43 @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @Dawood Ibrahim @Khafee @Chauvinist @Dubious @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @ghazi52 @khanz @cleverrider @Śakra @Joe Shearer @Levina @padamchen @fitpOsitive @JohnWick @Pakhtoon yum @Mage
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
we all will fight against that indian.

bro yu need to get yourself a nice big fat kebab donner on naan and eat it mouthful.
wash it down with mango lassi or hot chai. all your worlds problem disappear.

bro yu need to get yourself a nice big fat kebab donner on naan and eat it mouthful.
wash it down with mango lassi or hot chai. all your worlds problem disappear.

or as we call it here Gyro(γύρος)

Jani koi faida nhi abb iss $%^(ye ko dekh ker banda bharat rakshat parchala jai ziyada behtar hai
Sir we should fight against that person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom