What's new

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS

I am not a Muslim.

I can only speak from Hindu POV.

This is how it was celebrated here in India.

New is year is the best time to get girls. You just need enough money to buy the drinks and you can get unlimited girls.

I don't take the Gregorian calendar seriously. It's a joke. January 1st who cares? Get out of the way and let me sleep peacefully. Don't want to hear fire bombs (terrorism) taking place all night long.

I don't take the Gregorian calendar seriously. It's a joke. January 1st who cares? Get out of the way and let me sleep peacefully. Don't want to hear fire bombs (terrorism) taking place all night long.

Hindus also have separate new year but it more traditional i.e perform puja with Family, go to temple etc.

If you want girls then you have to celebrate the Roman/Western new year.

Hindus also have separate new year but it more traditional i.e perform puja with Family, go to temple etc.

If you want girls then you have to celebrate the Roman/Western new year.

New Years is simply not an activity of contemporary Muslims. Maybe some entertain themselves with the festivities in Western countries, but most are not that enthusiastic about it. Jan 1 is the most common birthday of many immigrants however.

Exactly !!

People can also socialize over tea, coffee or juice.

Tell me about it.

You will be proud of me to know that last night was just a really nice strong coffee.

And with my wife too. That should really make you feel good.

With some home baked cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies ....

IMG_20181231_225306[1].jpg
IMG_20181231_225254[1].jpg

And then I drive to the police station at 4 am to release me son and his friends who have been having too much fun apparently ...

Cheers, Doc

Nah, you cant have fun without booze. Cause I rather not remember any of that fun I have, the next day.

Are your parties so bad ?? :what:

You will be proud of me to know that last night was just a really nice strong coffee.

And with my wife too. That should really make you feel good.

Yes sir, indeed. :tup:

With some home baked cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies ....

View attachment 530096 View attachment 530097

What is the second item ?? Not a cupcake ??

And then I drive to the police station at 4 am to release me son and his friends who have been having too much fun apparently ...

Cheers, Doc

Did you give him a good parental talk down ??

Are your parties so bad ?? :what:

Yes indeed. :tup:

What is the second item ?? Not a cupcake ??

Did you give him a good parental talk down ??

Yup they are cupcakes with frosting on top.

No man. He's way less wild than what I was at his age. Bigger and better looking. But a lot softer and way more friends.

Actually, to be honest, we are not even on the same planet. He's a good kid. I was a bad kid. A very bad kid.

Its a different India and Pune now from what it was in the early 90s.

I'm just happy I survived. Have my last girlfriend to thank for that.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom