What's new

Good News for PN U-214 Deal is being Finalized

and at last,
a pic from inside:

now i am not going to paste any more oics till i get one with pakistani flag on it,,,

regards!

and at last,
a pic from inside:

now i am not going to paste any more oics till i get one with pakistani flag on it,,,

regards!

That is if one is made for Pakistan in the first place. I dont want to spoil the party but even you know deep inside that with the current setup in place, it will be a miracle if we dont screw up this deal for personal gains(kick backs).

That is if one is made for Pakistan in the first place. I dont want to spoil the party but even you know deep inside that with the current setup in place, it will be a miracle if we dont screw up this deal for personal gains(kick backs).

A very pessimistic remark. What kick backs are you talking about when the government has recently announced that they are in favor of PN and will acquire German submarines over French! Papanikolis is on offer to anyone who is willing to pay and pakistan could well use this option.

I have a Little Question may be its a "Dumb one" I was searching for U-214 ..

On some places it says its an improvement on the German U-212..
But in some places it says its an updated version of U-209 and the U-212 is totally an independent project which doesn't have anything to do with U-214 (U-212 including the Demagnetized Hull and so on..)

And I also read that the U-214 is a export version of U-212 with a few features taken away..

Most of the pictures posted in this thread are of U-212 I wonder how close will U-214 be to these pictures ..

( Discovery Channel's "Future Weapons" program said U-212 is the worlds quietest Sub, But if U-214 was an upgrade on U-212 why didn't they mention this one )

I'm Happy that Pakistan is getting these subs the question is only a curiosity :pakistan:

I have a Little Question may be its a "Dumb one" I was searching for U-214 ..

On some places it says its an improvement on the German U-212..
But in some places it says its an updated version of U-209 and the U-212 is totally an independent project which doesn't have anything to do with U-214 (U-212 including the Demagnetized Hull and so on..)

And I also read that the U-214 is a export version of U-212 with a few features taken away..

Most of the pictures posted in this thread are of U-212 I wonder how close will U-214 be to these pictures ..

( Discovery Channel's "Future Weapons" program said U-212 is the worlds quietest Sub, But if U-214 was an upgrade on U-212 why didn't they mention this one )

I'm Happy that Pakistan is getting these subs the question is only a curiosity :pakistan:

very good question.
you know what they say.. a picture is worth a thousand words. ;)
b4b10768ae225fedd3ab0d5320cb0498.jpg

Type-214 is a further development of Type-209 like Super hornet FA-18 E/F is of FA-18C/D or Su-35BM is of Su-27.
feel free to ask questions.

Hi,

Gentlemen---please be respectable to each other---. Thankyou.

agreed,
may be they listen to you being a senior :)
i have requested them to forget about the differences and continue with the good show they always come up with,,:tup:

regards!

What kick backs? are you serious, how about you take those shades off. The whole controversy started because of possible kick backs French may have offered or else why do you think this delay took place in the first place and PML(Q) demanded an in house briefing.
Announcements are all good, reality is we havent signed a contract as yet and here you are dreaming about papanikolis and what not. get a grip.

Sir sorry to say but PMl Q ? its self a questionable party IF you believe them then App ka bi ALLAH he HAfiz

U214 is very good submarine but it will come in 64 moths after aggrement. It is long period of time.

Back
Top Bottom