What's new

Growing Corruption in India

Imran Akhtar

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Growing Corruption in India

By Sajjad Shaukat

Recently, the Indian opposition accused the government of orchestrating the disruption in a cynical ploy to have the upper house adjourned and avoid a vote it looked set to lose. Even the minority parties in the ruling coalition led by the Congress party of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, which had demanded amendments to the law, called it a ‘shameful’ day for democracy and a result of orchestrated chaos—meaning the law would have almost certainly failed to pass.The main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) repeated its call for Singh to resign and urged the government to hold fresh elections. However, corruption has been found by the Indian authorities among both civil and army officials...

Visit Original Article Here..

1. What its to do with the India defence section????????

2. What's with thumbs up sign????

3. Source is a pakistan blog.

4. Yes corruption is rising because we have money, no money no corruption more money more corruption be it china, USA or India. :enjoy:

Both parties blame each other, while in reality they don't want any corruption bill passed because it affect the illegal money hoarding by the politician.

I am happy even with this much corruption:- Indian Railway, Steel Authority of India Limited, National Thermal Power Corporation, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum, Indane LPG, Bharat Gas are running properly and all are making profit and economy will still grow at 7.5% this year. :cheers:

whats with the thumbs up sign?

Are u happy with 'Growing Corruption in India'?

to all my Pakistani friends here . please remember it just took one Indian (anna) and he shook every political party (while i do not agree with his methods , i support the cause) .
now can any Pakistani member here go up against his government and able to achieve the same ?

Back
Top Bottom