What's new

Gujarat riots not an issue that should keep Modi from becoming PM: Narayana Murthy

There you go. Amply clear now why you want Modi to succeed, innit?

I have more than 3 reasons for wanting Modi to succeed. But how is my voting preference a point for discussion ?

As I told you, I'm not hounding him for some personal vendetta. His actions during and after the riots leave plenty of doubt on his impartial handling of the situation.

Then it's a shame you do not have the integrity or the courage to seek a death penalty for him for the death of 1000 Indians. LOL.

I am not questioning your personal bias, but your sense of justice and fair-play. Both seems to be skewed.

I never said riots won't happen any more in India, but they should be curbed by punishing the rioters, not by giving a free rein for further trouble. Do you think my stance will change if the guilty were not Hindus? What am I in your eyes, a Congress minion?

More lies. The ONLY Rioters who has EVER been punished in the History of India is those who Rioted in Gujarat. Name me one other state where actions have been taken against Rioters :lol:

How much more hot air will you continue your blow.

@Indischer is am Marxist?

When?

oye kiwi boy,u have no idea about the left leaning bias of our history books/establishment/media and your state kerala is the worst in brainwashing poor people with left wing ideals.

like i said,u r not informed enough and most people who cant make a strong choice in india suffer and make others suffer because of your unrealistic dreams.

Cannot agree with Narayan Murthy Sir on this one.
If economic progress alone is the yardstick for measuring a Leader's standing, then Hitler and Churchill would see their positions getting reversed! But that's not how leaders are judged.

This is perhaps the first General Election in India where neither the Incumbent Govt coalition nor the Opposition coalition have fielded a worthy candidate for PMship(assuming RaGa will be pitted against NaMo).

It's a standard mistake people make. Business Leaders like to think that a country is 'just like a company' but that is not the case. These issues are far more important to a country than leaders think.

I have more than 3 reasons for wanting Modi to succeed. But how is my voting preference a point for discussion ?

Then it's a shame you do not have the integrity or the courage to seek a death penalty for him for the death of 1000 Indians. LOL.

I am not questioning your personal bias, but your sense of justice and fair-play. Both seems to be skewed.

More lies. The ONLY Rioters who has EVER been punished in the History of India is those who Rioted in Gujarat. Name me one other state where actions have been taken against Rioters :lol:

Thats why elders slap u when u say something stupid,i pity the parents of these silly people.

It's a standard mistake people make. Business Leaders like to think that a country is 'just like a company' but that is not the case. These issues are far more important to a country than leaders think.

Ya. Narayan Murthy and other Business leaders are fools. They should all come to you for advice before voting in General elections. :lol:

So, since you're not a bjp/rss modi supporter, you'll vote for Modi and make he comes to power, irrespective of what secular people think?:girl_wacko:

If you decide not to use your reasoning faculties, I can't help it. I don't give a rat's a$$ what anyone will think of me, if I see perpetrators of injustice getting away with it, I make sure at least my voice is raised.

Simple. I go and kill your family instead of seeking justice for my family. Problem solved, isn't it?? :disagree:
'perpetrators of injustice' -? Last I checked Mr.Modi was a free man.
As declared by the Court in a country that has been ruled for 10 years by his greatest opponents. There is a line where reasoning stops and prejudice begins. :)
Btw if you are into giving certificates of secularism based on the 'like/dislike Modi', trust me, times are going to turn for the worse.
Then again I never saw you 'fight' against Bitta Karate...oh well, you must never have even heard of him. :disagree:

'perpetrators of injustice' -? Last I checked Mr.Modi was a free man.
As declared by the Court in a country that has been ruled for 10 years by his greatest opponents. There is a line where reasoning stops and prejudice begins. :)
Btw if you are into giving certificates of secularism based on the 'like/dislike Modi', trust me, times are going to turn for the worse.
Then again I never saw you 'fight' against Bitta Karate...oh well, you must never have even heard of him. :disagree:
Why should I fight against someone who's already convicted and spent more than 15 years behind bars? If anything, I'll sign a petition requesting he be never released from Jail. Or exchanged for a bunch of hostages.:disagree:

Why should I fight against someone who's already convicted and spent more than 15 years behind bars? If anything, I'll sign a petition requesting he be never released from Jail. Or exchanged for a bunch of hostages.:disagree:
Bet you searched him on the net :D
Ok Modi is a mass murderer. Why?
Because you want so :omghaha:
Come on, have a problem? Cool - file a case(not a petition, mind you) and fight it out in court.

Mr Genius, heard of Haren Pandya? The man was an RSS cadre and BJP legislator who publicly spilled out Modi's role and complicity in the riots to the ‘Citizens tribunal’ headed by retired Justice Krishna Ayer and Justice P.B.Sawant. He was murdered soon after in March 2003. Silencing whistle-blowers is definitely one way to escape conviction!

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Bet you searched him on the net :D
Ok Modi is a mass murderer. Why?
Because you want so :omghaha:
Come on, have a problem? Cool - file a case(not a petition, mind you) and fight it out in court.

I believe you will have no problems in accepting that Jagdish Tytler too is innocent. Just a problem though, the riots DID occur under their respective watch and hundreds DID die. Though Tytler has at least apologised to save his a$$, Mr Modi hasn't even done that. A man who is so arrogant that 1200 deaths under his watch isn't even something to be sorry about, will no doubt lead our Nation to new highs!

Last edited:
He is the political leader who gets the policy implemented,thats the whole point.

why should Modi make his own policies as long as he understand the practicality of any policy?

and I am an IIM Grad myself and my father is a bureaucrat himself,i dont get fooled by economics professors.

when i am ready to work for the country,carry its burden and be prudent in my choices,i ll get angry and such emotion is glorious.

Thats irrelevant,i am saying what i expect my government to do,punish those who cause riots.

There are others who do what Modi does, but somewhat less controversially. So now at least you do agree that as long as someone who can give/heed to good advice is around, Modi is indeed expendable.

And I am saying what I expect my Government to do, is not turn a selective blind eye when riots are occuring!

Mr Genius, heard of Haren Pandya? The man was an RSS cadre and BJP legislator who publicly spilled out Modi's role and complicity in the riots to the ‘Citizens tribunal’ headed by retired Justice Krishna Ayer and Justice P.B.Sawant. He was murdered soon after in March 2003. Silencing whistle-blowers is definitely one way to escape conviction!
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

So now you are quoting articles by wanna be rapist Tarun Tejpal ? :lol:

For the record, Haren Pandya refused to come before the SIT and make any comments on the riots. LOL.

Worse still, Yasin Bhatkal is ON RECORD admitting that the IM was responsible for killing Haren Pandya. Who much more low can you fall. Take a look in the mirror. Yasin Bhatkal's confession is far greater proof than any politically motivated witch hunt against Modi.

Back
Top Bottom